I dont want to hear about "Karens" while this is happening on a regular basis

How many more violent racist lynching's are we going to let happen before we put our foot down and say enough is enough? I dont want to hear about Karen's, and i dont want to hear about BLM anymore. Nothing happening in our nation is worse than this shit. It has to stop.

Did you notice how quickly the subject was changed from black barbarism to black victimization?

Yes. The left REFUSES to discuss our nations biggest problem by far... black crime.

You and Tipsy hag don't give a damn about black crime unless it is against someone white, in the meantime you don't care that your biggest threat is white crime.

White crime isnt a threat at all. No one is scared of white people.

Of course you aren't, because you haven't been made out to be the boogey man like you have done to black men.

Thats not true. People like you try to make us out to be the boogieman all the time. The difference is, no one believes it when you say white people are more dangerous than black people. Im not sure why you expect anyone to believe that preposterous lie.

The lie is that black folks more of a threat to you than someone white. Statistics prove another white man will do you harm as compared to someone black. I guess when you are a racist you have to believe the bullshit lie.

No one believes that.

Intelligent folks do.

How many more violent racist lynching's are we going to let happen before we put our foot down and say enough is enough? I dont want to hear about Karen's, and i dont want to hear about BLM anymore. Nothing happening in our nation is worse than this shit. It has to stop.

Did you notice how quickly the subject was changed from black barbarism to black victimization?

Yes. The left REFUSES to discuss our nations biggest problem by far... black crime.

You and Tipsy hag don't give a damn about black crime unless it is against someone white, in the meantime you don't care that your biggest threat is white crime.

Of course you aren't, because you haven't been made out to be the boogey man like you have done to black men.

Thats not true. People like you try to make us out to be the boogieman all the time. The difference is, no one believes it when you say white people are more dangerous than black people. Im not sure why you expect anyone to believe that preposterous lie.

The lie is that black folks more of a threat to you than someone white. Statistics prove another white man will do you harm as compared to someone black. I guess when you are a racist you have to believe the bullshit lie.

No one believes that.

Intelligent folks do.

No they dont. No one believes white people are more dangerous than blacks.

Not all white people are the same.

Some white guy living in a trailer park and dealing meth to white people and dating an underage white girl with a white daddy who is really angry?

He is in more danger from white people than black people.

A normal white guy, who isn't a criminal and doesn't hang out with violent white criminals?

To him his dangers are more the random violence on the street danger.

And that is the vast majority of whites in this country. So, stop talking shit.

Technically that's true, however my chances of any white man harming me are much less due to the infrequency of attacks in the white community. Blacks kill blacks and whites kill whites in most cases because we are somewhat still a segregated society. People generally kill other people in the areas they live in, and in groups they hang around in like family, bars or friends.

“There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps... then turn around and see somebody white and feel relieved.”

― Jesse Jackson

No one believes that.

Intelligent folks do.

Probably because of the racist propaganda spread by folks like you.

Technically that's true, however my chances of any white man harming me are much less due to the infrequency of attacks in the white community. Blacks kill blacks and whites kill whites in most cases because we are somewhat still a segregated society. People generally kill other people in the areas they live in, and in groups they hang around in like family, bars or friends.

“There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps... then turn around and see somebody white and feel relieved.”

― Jesse Jackson

When did he make that statement? I bet it wasn't in 1960 if he was walking down the street in Selma, Alabama.

Some white guy living in a trailer park and dealing meth to white people and dating an underage white girl with a white daddy who is really angry?

A normal white guy, who isn't a criminal and doesn't hang out with violent white criminals?

So how about the normal black guy who doesn't hang around criminals.

So how about the normal black guy who doesn't hang around criminals.

What about them?

God I wish he had a gun. My uncle drove his car down the wrong street in Miami. His car was surrounded. He pulled out his gun and cleared the crowd.

No one believes that.

Intelligent folks do.

No, they don't... or they are not intelligent. One or the other.

They might say they do, because they are in a group of people who want to believe that... but no, they don't. Or they are just dumb. One or the other.

And I know this for a fact because every black person, or any person, I have ever met, who did not live in white neighborhood.... have all openly said they do want to live in a white neighborhood.

And absolutely no one anywhere, white or black, who does live in a white neighborhood, has ever said they want to move to the black neighborhood.

No one. Not one. Ever in 25 years. And yes... by the way, I know a dozen or so that moved from black neighborhoods, to white neighborhoods.

So your argument is, that everyone wants to move to where they were be violently harmed? And no one wants to move where it is safe and peaceful?

Or.... you are just lying to yourself? My guess.... Lying to yourself, or you know the truth, but want to be part of the BLM crowd, and are saying what fits the ideological narrative.

So either self deception, or an idiot. One or the other.

You're are as arrogant as you are dumb. The neighborhoods turn into ghettos when the opportunities move out. Whites flee because they don't want yo live by black folks. When the whites go the jobs, infrastructure, etc. goes with them. Not sure how old you are, but it is obvious you must be in your twenties. Where I grew up was thriving when I was coming up because there were plants galore which meant there were good paying jobs, all of those plants have closed down which means those jobs are gone. When the opportunities go the drug business takes over, this is a trend we have watched take place for decades. You need to talk to some older folks and you might learn something.

At 60 years old I know quite enough. It has nothing to do with opportunities because anybody can drive to where those opportunities are. Again, I've worked five minutes from my home and I've worked 40 minutes from my home. You just refuse to address the realty, and that reality is that opportunities have nothing to do with it. Lack of opportunities don't bring in drugs and crime, people bring in drugs and crime. When that happens, the opportunities move away to someplace safer.

Outside of our city are small country type of towns. People there live miles and miles away from the nearest job, and there were never any plants there. These are wonderful places and none of them turned into a ghetto. There was never opportunity in many of these towns. In fact, some of those places have people who moved there from the city (where their job is at) because it's such a nice area to live.

I not only know this, I've experienced it. Our suburb was one of the greatest suburbs anybody could imagine. When blacks moved in, so did the crime. Businesses got out of here for two reasons: One is (just like homeowners) they are afraid of losing money due to declining property value and two, it's simply no longer safe to work there.

No one believes that.

Intelligent folks do.

Anyone who lives in the US knows who the problem people are, and ill give you a hint, it isnt white people.

God I wish he had a gun. My uncle drove his car down the wrong street in Miami. His car was surrounded. He pulled out his gun and cleared the crowd.

No one believes that.

Intelligent folks do.

No, they don't... or they are not intelligent. One or the other.

They might say they do, because they are in a group of people who want to believe that... but no, they don't. Or they are just dumb. One or the other.

And I know this for a fact because every black person, or any person, I have ever met, who did not live in white neighborhood.... have all openly said they do want to live in a white neighborhood.

And absolutely no one anywhere, white or black, who does live in a white neighborhood, has ever said they want to move to the black neighborhood.

No one. Not one. Ever in 25 years. And yes... by the way, I know a dozen or so that moved from black neighborhoods, to white neighborhoods.

So your argument is, that everyone wants to move to where they were be violently harmed? And no one wants to move where it is safe and peaceful?

Or.... you are just lying to yourself? My guess.... Lying to yourself, or you know the truth, but want to be part of the BLM crowd, and are saying what fits the ideological narrative.

So either self deception, or an idiot. One or the other.

Two words that no one has EVER spoken... "black flight". :laugh:

No one believes that.

Intelligent folks do.

Anyone who lives in the US knows who the problem people are, and ill give you a hint, it isnt white people.

Statistics prove that is the rightwing, racist lie that is repeated over and over again. The lie at one time was that all black men wanted to rape white women.

No one believes that.

Intelligent folks do.

Statistics prove that is the rightwing, racist lie that is repeated over and over again. The lie at one time was that all black men wanted to rape white women.

Again... then why is it in all the years of my life, of all people I have ever talked to.... why is it that every single person I have ever known, has said they want to move to a white area, and why have not a single person anywhere, in all my years, ever said they want to move to a black area?

Explain that?

By the way, I found your second statement amusing, since there is at least one single self proclaimed black man that has openly said exactly as much.

Forum List

Back