I dont want to hear about "Karens" while this is happening on a regular basis

How many more violent racist lynching's are we going to let happen before we put our foot down and say enough is enough? I dont want to hear about Karen's, and i dont want to hear about BLM anymore. Nothing happening in our nation is worse than this shit. It has to stop.

Did you notice how quickly the subject was changed from black barbarism to black victimization?

Yes. The left REFUSES to discuss our nations biggest problem by far... black crime.

You and Tipsy hag don't give a damn about black crime unless it is against someone white, in the meantime you don't care that your biggest threat is white crime.

White crime isnt a threat at all. No one is scared of white people.

Of course you aren't, because you haven't been made out to be the boogey man like you have done to black men.

Thats not true. People like you try to make us out to be the boogieman all the time. The difference is, no one believes it when you say white people are more dangerous than black people. Im not sure why you expect anyone to believe that preposterous lie.

The lie is that black folks more of a threat to you than someone white. Statistics prove another white man will do you harm as compared to someone black. I guess when you are a racist you have to believe the bullshit lie.

No one believes that.

Intelligent folks do.

No they dont. No one believes white people are more dangerous than blacks.

Probably because of the racist propaganda spread by folks like you.

Anyone who lives in the US knows who the problem people are, and ill give you a hint, it isnt white people.

Statistics prove that is the rightwing, racist lie that is repeated over and over again. The lie at one time was that all black men wanted to rape white women.

Again... then why is it in all the years of my life, of all people I have ever talked to.... why is it that every single person I have ever known, has said they want to move to a white area, and why have not a single person anywhere, in all my years, ever said they want to move to a black area?

Explain that?

By the way, I found your second statement amusing, since there is at least one single self proclaimed black man that has openly said exactly as much.

I don't know anyone black or heard anyone black say that they want to live with white folks. Who doesn't want to live in a nice neighborhood and it doesn't have to be white.

This must be what they mean when they scream "Black Lives Matter!" and "Defund the Police!" They want the right to commit these kinds of hideous crimes and getting away with it.

This must be what they mean when they scream "Black Lives Matter!" and "Defund the Police!" They want the right to commit these kinds of hideous crimes and getting away with it.

BLM are just troublemakers is all; looking for an excuse of any kind to be a problem. They could care less about black lives. If they cared about black lives, they would approach their brothers and sisters and preach to obey all orders by a police officer, and they could save a lot of lives that way. Instead, they have these protests which leads to riots, even more blacks getting killed, and blacks heading to prison for violent crimes.

Brilliant.

How much would the homicide rate drop if they didn't have such easy access to guns and drugs.

Guns have been regulated all my life and recreational narcotics the same. But unless you can tap your slippers together and repeat "There's no place like home, there's no place like home" and actually return to paradise, it's something we all have to live with.

The unfortunate thing is we live with it in lower income black neighborhoods not white ones, why is that? Why is it we don't see drugs being sold on the corners in lower income white neighborhoods? Why don't we see prostitutes walking the streets in lower income white neighborhoods? See the police are in lower income black neighborhoods to contain the crime in the neighborhood, not prevent it or stop it.
That sounds a lot like you're saying that drug dealing and prostitution start in lower income black neighborhoods and therefore are a uniquely black problem. Is that really what you are saying?

I don't know anyone black or heard anyone black say that they want to live with white folks. Who doesn't want to live in a nice neighborhood and it doesn't have to be white.

Because it's white folks that create a nice, clean and safe city. It doesn't have to be white? Where are the nice black cities to move to?

So, you never heard of any black folks saying they want to move in with whitey? Then why do they alwasy move in with whitey?

Because it's white folks that create a nice, clean and safe city. It doesn't have to be white? Where are the nice black cities to move to?

So, you never heard of any black folks saying they want to move in with whitey? Then why do they alwasy move in with whitey?
And Blacks keep staying on the Democrat plantation, obedient slaves to people that have brought them poverty, misery and crime, election cycle after election cycle.

How many more violent racist lynching's are we going to let happen before we put our foot down and say enough is enough? I dont want to hear about Karen's, and i dont want to hear about BLM anymore. Nothing happening in our nation is worse than this shit. It has to stop.

Did you notice how quickly the subject was changed from black barbarism to black victimization?

Yes. The left REFUSES to discuss our nations biggest problem by far... black crime.

You and Tipsy hag don't give a damn about black crime unless it is against someone white, in the meantime you don't care that your biggest threat is white crime.

Of course you aren't, because you haven't been made out to be the boogey man like you have done to black men.

Thats not true. People like you try to make us out to be the boogieman all the time. The difference is, no one believes it when you say white people are more dangerous than black people. Im not sure why you expect anyone to believe that preposterous lie.

The lie is that black folks more of a threat to you than someone white. Statistics prove another white man will do you harm as compared to someone black. I guess when you are a racist you have to believe the bullshit lie.

Many blacks I know left Detroit because it’s a high crime Shithole. Trump was wrong to say that about black communities but when you look at these cities like Detroit flint and Saginaw there is no denying they are shitholes.

But Would blacks prefer economic opportunities go to Detroit so they don’t have to move to where they are a minority? Sure.

In Michigan the nice black city is Southfield. More upper middle class.

A lot of blacks Move to Atlanta.

There are also a lot of middle class neighborhoods around DC. Government jobs. They are Low crime. Of course DC has high crime neighborhoods too.

And Blacks keep staying on the Democrat plantation, obedient slaves to people that have brought them poverty, misery and crime, election cycle after election cycle.

Trust me, I live in the Cleveland area so I know that quite well. In fact the black Mayor's grandson is in trouble yet again today. In the past he's been caught with dope, scales and large amount of cash, assault and battery on his girlfriend for hitting her in the head with a tow hook, illegally carrying a firearm. And they still keep voting for him over and over again because he's a black Democrat. His great grandson was also busted illegally carrying, and he was 13 at the time. The Mayor responded that even kids feel the need to protect themselves in Cleveland. Can you imagine that?

Yea and republican policies are even worse!

There are also a lot of middle class neighborhoods around DC. Government jobs. They are Low crime. Of course DC has high crime neighborhoods too.

Upper-middle-class is likely to have less problems. Middle class, I dare somebody to post a city with a sizeable amount of blacks (50% or more) where crime isn't high or increased after they moved in. I don't know much about Atlanta, but from what I've been reading, that's turning into a shithole too.

Did you see that story out of Louisiana? Several black girls attacked a 15 year old black girl and stabbed her to death at a Walmart. The murderers were ages 12 to 14. Not only did they kill her, but live streamed it and bragged about killing her. When have you seen any white kids do something like that?

Upper-middle-class is likely to have less problems. Middle class, I dare somebody to post a city with a sizeable amount of blacks (50% or more) where crime isn't high or increased after they moved in. I don't know much about Atlanta, but from what I've been reading, that's turning into a shithole too.

Did you see that story out of Louisiana? Several black girls attacked a 15 year old black girl and stabbed her to death at a Walmart. The murderers were ages 12 to 14. Not only did they kill her, but live streamed it and bragged about killing her. When have you seen any white kids do something like that?
Never. The closest was the Slenderman Killers.

No one believes that.

Intelligent folks do.

Anyone who lives in the US knows who the problem people are, and ill give you a hint, it isnt white people.

Statistics prove that is the rightwing, racist lie that is repeated over and over again. The lie at one time was that all black men wanted to rape white women.

Again... then why is it in all the years of my life, of all people I have ever talked to.... why is it that every single person I have ever known, has said they want to move to a white area, and why have not a single person anywhere, in all my years, ever said they want to move to a black area?

Explain that?

By the way, I found your second statement amusing, since there is at least one single self proclaimed black man that has openly said exactly as much.

Every single black person that makes some money moves into a white neighborhood as fast as possible.

No one believes that.

Intelligent folks do.

Explain that?

Every single black person that makes some money moves into a white neighborhood as fast as possible.

That family might be stellar, salt of the earth. It's a strong, proud family of genuinely good people.

The family has a cousin. A good boy who got mixed up with the wrong crowd. He has nowhere to go. The kind family takes him in. His gang homies come to visit. They see opportunity. Break ins become common.

A brother just got out of prison. He also needs a leg up. The college bound daughter has a play sister from the old neighborhood. She visits and brings her pimp along. That car across the street is a nice ride. It gets stolen.

No matter how good some of these folks are, they carry the ghetto with them like a bad smell.

No one believes that.

Intelligent folks do.

Explain that?

Your an idiot.

No one believes that.

Intelligent folks do.

Explain that?

That family might be stellar, salt of the earth. It's a strong, proud family of genuinely good people.

The family has a cousin. A good boy who got mixed up with the wrong crowd. He has nowhere to go. The kind family takes him in. His gang homies come to visit. They see opportunity. Break ins become common.

A brother just got out of prison. He also needs a leg up. The college bound daughter has a play sister from the old neighborhood. She visits and brings her pimp along. That car across the street is a nice ride. It gets stolen.

No matter how good some of these folks are, they carry the ghetto with them like a bad smell.

The same can be said of whites that break the law everyday. You racist fools are a joke.

Forum List

Back