I dont want to hear about "Karens" while this is happening on a regular basis

When the whites go the jobs, infrastructure, etc. goes with them.

Why?

Good question, we have been asking that question for decades.

It shouldn't take you that long to figure out the answer. It's not complicated, but I'll give you a hint; you're here doing exactly the work that the people who want to keep blacks down want you to do.

What i find amusing is that the most racist folks always seem to know more about black folks than we know about ourselves.

How many more violent racist lynching's are we going to let happen before we put our foot down and say enough is enough? I dont want to hear about Karen's, and i dont want to hear about BLM anymore. Nothing happening in our nation is worse than this shit. It has to stop.

Did you notice how quickly the subject was changed from black barbarism to black victimization?

Yes. The left REFUSES to discuss our nations biggest problem by far... black crime.

You and Tipsy hag don't give a damn about black crime unless it is against someone white, in the meantime you don't care that your biggest threat is white crime.

White crime isnt a threat at all. No one is scared of white people.

Of course you aren't, because you haven't been made out to be the boogey man like you have done to black men.

Thats not true. People like you try to make us out to be the boogieman all the time. The difference is, no one believes it when you say white people are more dangerous than black people. Im not sure why you expect anyone to believe that preposterous lie.

The lie is that black folks more of a threat to you than someone white. Statistics prove another white man will do you harm as compared to someone black. I guess when you are a racist you have to believe the bullshit lie.

No one believes that.

Intelligent folks do.

No they dont. No one believes white people are more dangerous than blacks.

Probably because of the racist propaganda spread by folks like you.

Anyone who lives in the US knows who the problem people are, and ill give you a hint, it isnt white people.

Statistics prove that is the rightwing, racist lie that is repeated over and over again. The lie at one time was that all black men wanted to rape white women.

Again... then why is it in all the years of my life, of all people I have ever talked to.... why is it that every single person I have ever known, has said they want to move to a white area, and why have not a single person anywhere, in all my years, ever said they want to move to a black area?

Explain that?

By the way, I found your second statement amusing, since there is at least one single self proclaimed black man that has openly said exactly as much.

I don't know anyone black or heard anyone black say that they want to live with white folks. Who doesn't want to live in a nice neighborhood and it doesn't have to be white.

Of course not. I did not, of course, mean that literally. Never heard someone say "White neighborhood" or "Black neighborhood" in my life.

As much as people like you, say everyone is racists, I've never heard anyone anywhere, talk in racial terms like that.

Nevertheless....

When people say "I want to live in X neighborhood" 100% of the time, it is a neighborhood dominated by whites.

When people say "I want to get out of a X neighborhood" 100% of the time, it is a neighborhood dominated by blacks.

I've never heard anyone say "I want to live in that area" and have it be an area where the majority were black people.

And equally I have never heard anyone say "I have to get out of my neighborhood" and have it be an area where the majority were White people.

And I have heard people say these things. I had a cute little Mexican woman, married with kids, tell me she was taking out a loan to move out of a house... in order to move into an apartment that was half the size... to escape her neighborhood. And her neighborhood was majority black.

I have even heard white people say they wanted to live in a majority white trailer park, rather than a black majority urban area.

Again they didn't say "majority white" or "majority black". That's simply what those areas were.

Even in my home city, there is only one area of the city, that is nearly all black. And that area is also the only are of the city that has a crime problem.

And as for me, I live in a condo area, where the majority are white. Nevertheless, we have Mexicans and Asians here. No blacks. And no crime. At least not since the last blacks moved out.

Why?

It shouldn't take you that long to figure out the answer. It's not complicated, but I'll give you a hint; you're here doing exactly the work that the people who want to keep blacks down want you to do.

What i find amusing is that the most racist folks always seem to know more about black folks than we know about ourselves.

Yeah, I find that amusing too. How come you know so little about your own communities?

How many more violent racist lynching's are we going to let happen before we put our foot down and say enough is enough? I dont want to hear about Karen's, and i dont want to hear about BLM anymore. Nothing happening in our nation is worse than this shit. It has to stop.

Did you notice how quickly the subject was changed from black barbarism to black victimization?

Yes. The left REFUSES to discuss our nations biggest problem by far... black crime.

You and Tipsy hag don't give a damn about black crime unless it is against someone white, in the meantime you don't care that your biggest threat is white crime.

White crime isnt a threat at all. No one is scared of white people.

Of course you aren't, because you haven't been made out to be the boogey man like you have done to black men.

Thats not true. People like you try to make us out to be the boogieman all the time. The difference is, no one believes it when you say white people are more dangerous than black people. Im not sure why you expect anyone to believe that preposterous lie.

The lie is that black folks more of a threat to you than someone white. Statistics prove another white man will do you harm as compared to someone black. I guess when you are a racist you have to believe the bullshit lie.

No one believes that.

Intelligent folks do.

No they dont. No one believes white people are more dangerous than blacks.

Probably because of the racist propaganda spread by folks like you.

Anyone who lives in the US knows who the problem people are, and ill give you a hint, it isnt white people.

Statistics prove that is the rightwing, racist lie that is repeated over and over again. The lie at one time was that all black men wanted to rape white women.

Again... then why is it in all the years of my life, of all people I have ever talked to.... why is it that every single person I have ever known, has said they want to move to a white area, and why have not a single person anywhere, in all my years, ever said they want to move to a black area?

Explain that?

By the way, I found your second statement amusing, since there is at least one single self proclaimed black man that has openly said exactly as much.

I don't know anyone black or heard anyone black say that they want to live with white folks. Who doesn't want to live in a nice neighborhood and it doesn't have to be white.

Every single black person that makes some money moves into a white neighborhood as fast as possible.

That family might be stellar, salt of the earth. It's a strong, proud family of genuinely good people.

The family has a cousin. A good boy who got mixed up with the wrong crowd. He has nowhere to go. The kind family takes him in. His gang homies come to visit. They see opportunity. Break ins become common.

A brother just got out of prison. He also needs a leg up. The college bound daughter has a play sister from the old neighborhood. She visits and brings her pimp along. That car across the street is a nice ride. It gets stolen.

No matter how good some of these folks are, they carry the ghetto with them like a bad smell.

And there is some truth in all that, because that isn't how my family and relatives work.

I still remember when one of me relatives got caught robbing a quick-mart.

We didn't defend him. Didn't complain about the police. Didn't do any of that. We turned our backs, and said clean up your act.

5 Years later he gets released, and still no social events, wasn't coming around for Christmas. No.... he was a criminal. We don't support criminals.

Now today... things are different. He cleaned up his act. He got training. Works as a pipefitter. Has a wife, and kids. Has 10 years of a clean life, working for an honest living. None of those bimbos and homies around. No scum friends or anything.

No, he's clean as a sheet, fresh out of the drier with with a pine scent.

But when he was playing thug's life.... no! We don't complain about police, when our relative is a thug. We complained the police didn't catch his criminal butt sooner.

That *IS* the difference. This is why there is a problem in the black community, and no one smart wants to live around them.

Why?

You're getting closer. White leftists have been telling you what to think for decades, and you've been obeying.

“White liberals are those who have perfected the art of selling themselves to the black man as our ‘friend’ to get our sympathy, our allegiance and our minds. The white liberal attempts to use us politically against white conservatives, so that anything the black man does is never for his own good, never for his advancement, never for his own progress, he’s only a pawn in the hands of the white liberal.” - Malcolm X

Perhaps try being less myopic.

Until the black community learns to face facts and address the problem, there will always be problems. It's like when an immediate family member of mine became an alcoholic. When we went to seek help, one of the first questions they asked is if this person realizes they have a problem? The theory being if a person doesn't believe they have a problem, it's hard to solve a problem that isn't there in the persons mind.

So step one is to admit there is a problem in black communities all across the country. To put it a different way: Let's say blacks were renown for supporting police, maintaining their property, quiet people that demand others be the same, strictly law biding, do you think whites would have any issue if blacks began moving into their neighborhood?

It's not skin color where the problem is, because people of other races live with whites all the time: Asians, Arabs, Hispanics, Jewish, but for some reason, when blacks move in, white people want to get away from them. Saying racism is just convenient instead of admitting it's how people of the race conduct themselves that's the real problem.

In Michigan the nice black city is Southfield. More upper middle class.

A lot of blacks Move to Atlanta.

There are also a lot of middle class neighborhoods around DC. Government jobs. They are Low crime. Of course DC has high crime neighborhoods too.

Upper-middle-class is likely to have less problems. Middle class, I dare somebody to post a city with a sizeable amount of blacks (50% or more) where crime isn't high or increased after they moved in. I don't know much about Atlanta, but from what I've been reading, that's turning into a shithole too.

Did you see that story out of Louisiana? Several black girls attacked a 15 year old black girl and stabbed her to death at a Walmart. The murderers were ages 12 to 14. Not only did they kill her, but live streamed it and bragged about killing her. When have you seen any white kids do something like that?

According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Southfield, MI was: Black or African American: 69.43% White: 23.11%

The Southfield MI crime rate for 2017 was 205.94 per 100,000 population, a 22.44% decline from 2016. The Southfield MI crime rate for 2016 was 265.53 per 100,000 population, a 14.61% decline from 2015.

Where was the lynching in the viddy?
And why does a republican in a red state care about what’s happening in big city New York?
This doesnt just happen in NY. Furthermore, you dont live in DC, yet you havent been able to stop talking about the incident at the capital, so spare me your child like angles.
It does happen it's called crime and it has happened every where around the world through all ages of humans in the history of their existence, why, because they are humans...
A white girl I went to high school with in Michigan moved to Texas with her family. Her son murdered her. Was caught on camera. Dad called the police.

When republicans In red states are done cleaning up black communities in blue states maybe they’ll get to fixing the problems in their Own communities
Yeah. you liberals have done such a good job in the Shitholes. Do you even think through what you are saying Seebobbloba

And why does a republican in a red state care about what’s happening in big city New York?
This doesnt just happen in NY. Furthermore, you dont live in DC, yet you havent been able to stop talking about the incident at the capital, so spare me your child like angles.
It does happen it's called crime and it has happened every where around the world through all ages of humans in the history of their existence, why, because they are humans...
A white girl I went to high school with in Michigan moved to Texas with her family. Her son murdered her. Was caught on camera. Dad called the police.

When republicans In red states are done cleaning up black communities in blue states maybe they’ll get to fixing the problems in their Own communities
Yeah. you liberals have done such a good job in the Shitholes. Do you even think through what you are saying Seebobbloba
I'm just saying your policies would be worse.

Remember Trump said more people would have died of Corona if Biden were president? Well ghettos would be even worse off than they are now if you cons took them over.

I would love to give you 4 years to fix the ghettos and see how you do. Crime would go up and hunger too.

According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Southfield, MI was: Black or African American: 69.43% White: 23.11%

The Southfield MI crime rate for 2017 was 205.94 per 100,000 population, a 22.44% decline from 2016. The Southfield MI crime rate for 2016 was 265.53 per 100,000 population, a 14.61% decline from 2015.

That's very interesting because that's not the case for most of America. I looked up the median home value and it's $160,000.

Remember Trump said more people would have died of Corona if Biden were president? Well ghettos would be even worse off than they are now if you cons took them over.

I would love to give you 4 years to fix the ghettos and see how you do. Crime would go up and hunger too.

Was NYC better off with Rudy or is the city better off with DeBlasio? Let's talk even before the virus.

That's very interesting because that's not the case for most of America. I looked up the median home value and it's $160,000.
What's not the case?

Southfield is where blacks from Detroit moved when they made enough money to get out of Detroit but they didn't want to move to the white suburbs.

Was NYC better off with Rudy or is the city better off with DeBlasio? Let's talk even before the virus.
Rudy was a great major. What happened to him?

Rudy was a great major. What happened to him?

He got old and is slipping a bit. But back when he ran NYC, there was nothing but improvements until 911. My city used to be fine as well under then Mayor Voinovich. He was the last Republican Mayor we had. He then ran for Governor, held two terms there, and finally a US Senator.

What's not the case?

Southfield is where blacks from Detroit moved when they made enough money to get out of Detroit but they didn't want to move to the white suburbs.

Perhaps, but as I stated, it's an anomaly. In most cases when blacks move in, property values fall, crime increases, and quality businesses closed up. It happened in the neighborhood I grew up in until the age of 7, it happened to the neighborhood where we moved to until I moved out at the age of 20, and it happened in the neighborhood I live in now.

Fixing the ghettos is easy, if you dont coddle criminal communities.

Why?

You're getting closer. White leftists have been telling you what to think for decades, and you've been obeying.

I have been around too long for white leftists or white racists to tell me what to think.

“White liberals are those who have perfected the art of selling themselves to the black man as our ‘friend’ to get our sympathy, our allegiance and our minds. The white liberal attempts to use us politically against white conservatives, so that anything the black man does is never for his own good, never for his advancement, never for his own progress, he’s only a pawn in the hands of the white liberal.” - Malcolm X

Funny how you love to quote Dr King, Malcolm X, etc., but you hated them when they were alive.

Do you really think Malcolm X liked rightwing, racist, conservatives.

Why?

I have been around too long for white leftists or white racists to tell me what to think.

Funny how you love to quote Dr King, Malcolm X, etc., but you hated them when they were alive.

Do you really think Malcolm X liked rightwing, racist, conservatives.

They both died long before I was born, man. But they both knew exactly how dangerous people like you are. You've been used, and you're too far in to see it. You're a dupe, a jester for the white leftists who laugh at you while you run around destroying your own community and blame their enemies instead of yours.

Forum List

Back