I dont want to hear about "Karens" while this is happening on a regular basis

YOu stated it as though the 3 "racists" in Georgia, just decided to attack some random black guy and murder him.
There is always a "reason" for a lynching. He looked at a white lady. He was on my property for some suspicious reason...he was uppity...

List of lynching victims in the United States - Wikipedia

DId the lynching victims always start a fight with the "lynchers"?

If someone was trying to lynch you, would you fight?

If someone pointed a shot gun at me and told me to stand there, while they called the cops, I would probably not fight.

When did Travis tell him that? You don't know what you will do, it's easy to say what you will do when you are not in that situation.

I would probably threaten to press charges later, and make them grovel and apologize, if not pay me off big time.

I wonder how many times that worked? Never.

But fighting fists vs shotgun, not my first choice.

It was probably his only choice.

If the video shows Travis just getting out of his truck and opening fire, I will admit it was a lynching.

If teh video shows Travis getting out of his truck and brandishing the gun and NOT just opening up and Arbery then fighting, will you admit that it was NOT a lynching, and instead was botched vigilantism?

What part of they chased this young man down brandishing weapons don't you understand? One clown hit the man with his truck.

You are the one that called in a lynching. A lynching is extra judicial punishment.

Chasing him down, brandishing weapons with the intent of holding him for the police, would not be that.

What part of that are you not getting?
Didn’t you guys just try to lynch mike pence?

If by "you guys" you mean a few people at one riot that we don't know who they are yet,

then no. It was not us as a group.

YOu stated it as though the 3 "racists" in Georgia, just decided to attack some random black guy and murder him.
There is always a "reason" for a lynching. He looked at a white lady. He was on my property for some suspicious reason...he was uppity...

Chasing him down, brandishing weapons with the intent of holding him for the police, would not be that.
I did not claim that the difference between gun and rope was what was relevant.
Yea ya kinda did.

You really ought to stop broadcasting your racism.

It's fucking disgusting

The unfortunate thing is we live with it in lower income black neighborhoods not white ones, why is that? Why is it we don't see drugs being sold on the corners in lower income white neighborhoods? Why don't we see prostitutes walking the streets in lower income white neighborhoods? See the police are in lower income black neighborhoods to contain the crime in the neighborhood, not prevent it or stop it.

In general, whites are more fearful of prison. In the black community, it's almost a badge of honor to be an ex-con. Given the extremely high black population in prison, it's likely if these lowlifes end up there, they will have friends or relatives in there with them, unless it's a federal prison in another state.

It really has less to do with police than it does the individual and the culture. The white and black cultures are the exact opposite of each other. It's why when blacks start moving into a white area, whites begin to move out. I know what my neighborhood was like when it was predominately white. We had one murder every ten or fifteen years. The schools were rated the top of the county. You could walk the street at night without any fear. Nobody ever shot off a gun in city limits. Then the blacks moved in and everything went to hell.

We have the same police force. The houses didn't change that much. It's the same schools, and actually much nicer and newer school buildings, so how did everything go to hell? The people who moved in here, that's how. Now we have three or more murders every single year; two just last week and the year just begun. Half of our stores closed down because of robberies or intense shoplifting. Our property values are half of what it used to be. Gunfire several times a week. Every time I mow the lawn, I have to clean all the garbage off my tree lawn before I can even start. See, this is unacceptable in most white communities. We don't want to live this way.

In Europe, sure there's crime, but not like we have here. Why is that? It's the culture. Some countries the police don't even carry guns. They don't have the death penalty there because they don't really need it.

Some years back, I read an op-ed in the liberal Los Angeles Times that (like it or not) when a neighborhood becomes integrated, it eventually becomes segregated again.

Your very thoughtful comments explain why.

And don't forget: Some of the people who flee those neighborhoods are well-behaved African Americans who are mortified by the behavior of a large percentage of their neighbors.
The secret is to not move out when blacks move in. Then blacks will make up 15% of the population and economic opportunities wont leave with the whites.

A black guy moved into my condos. As long as we don’t sell everything should be fine.

Good luck with that.

It is funny watching white libs, decide to do white flight.

And don't forget: Some of the people who flee those neighborhoods are well-behaved African Americans who are mortified by the behavior of a large percentage of their neighbors.

This is very true. The problem boils down to fair housing laws. Sellers or landlords are forced to sell or rent to people based on race instead of quality of the applicant. You can't use observation or instinct when selling or renting a home. If people were allowed to do that, it would save those communities now in decline.

If someone pointed a shot gun at me and told me to stand there, while they called the cops, I would probably not fight.

When did Travis tell him that? You don't know what you will do, it's easy to say what you will do when you are not in that situation.

I would probably threaten to press charges later, and make them grovel and apologize, if not pay me off big time.

If the video shows Travis just getting out of his truck and opening fire, I will admit it was a lynching.

If teh video shows Travis getting out of his truck and brandishing the gun and NOT just opening up and Arbery then fighting, will you admit that it was NOT a lynching, and instead was botched vigilantism?

What part of they chased this young man down brandishing weapons don't you understand? One clown hit the man with his truck.

You are the one that called in a lynching. A lynching is extra judicial punishment.

We don't know what their intent was and the young man.is dead.

YOu don't know their intent? Then stop making claims based on their intent.

Since he was murdered not hard to figure out their intent.

The secret is to not move out when blacks move in. Then blacks will make up 15% of the population and economic opportunities wont leave with the whites.

A black guy moved into my condos. As long as we don’t sell everything should be fine.

People cannot collectively do anything at once so that's not the solution. People cannot stay in an area if their job leaves for another city or state. People cannot refuse to die. People cannot refuse to become ill. People are always going to have asshole neighbors they don't want to live next to.

If by "you guys" you mean a few people at one riot that we don't know who they are yet,

Neither were the people who rioted this summer. That was not us as a group.

And they may not have been you personally but you all personally defended the rioters. Didn’t you?

People cannot collectively do anything at once so that's not the solution. People cannot stay in an area if their job leaves for another city or state. People cannot refuse to die. People cannot refuse to become ill. People are always going to have asshole neighbors they don't want to live next to.
I lived through white flight in Detroit. The First whites didn’t leave because the Crime went up. They moved because blacks moved in. Then property values went down and that forced other whites to leave.

I was born in all white neighborhood of Detroit 1970. When we moved in 1979 we were the last whites in the entire school. My grandmother refused to sell and leave. Her wonderful black neighbors looked out for her because the neighborhood was high crime. She got mugged twice in her 70s so we told her she could no longer be out past dark. Bars in the windows.

Sold her house for $30,000. A successful beautiful young black woman was so happy To buy it. In my neighborhood that house would cost $200,000

This is one thing I make fun of blacks for. They can buy a home for $30,000k? Then saving Should be easy for them. But instead they buy a $60,000 Escalade.

Believe it or not there is money in the ghettos.

Where was the lynching in the viddy?
And why does a republican in a red state care about what’s happening in big city New York?
This doesnt just happen in NY. Furthermore, you dont live in DC, yet you havent been able to stop talking about the incident at the capital, so spare me your child like angles.
What happened at the capitol absolutely affects me. How do these nyc incidences affect you? I love it when red state republicans try to compare themselves with ny or california.
Because the crime is in a high tax state and high tax city in which the people were promised utopia. Nothing has changed with crime. And the removal of services and checks and benefits for any reason will cause the mother of all riots as the locusts destroy everything in their path and then to the suburbs and neighboring states. If you do not know this then you are not to intelligent.

People who worked in Detroit moved out to metro Detroit not because it was closer to work in fact it was farther.

Have you heard of Howell mi? Supposedly the kkk capitol of Michigan. Whites who worked in the city moved out to Howell because blacks didn’t live there. Not because it was closer to work.

My family moved out because my dad got a job in the new town we moved to. Instead of a half hour from work he moved 5 minutes away. So for the record, we moved for the right reasons.

Back then my cousins school didn’t go 100% Black it was about 25% blacks. That was too much. The blacks organized into gangs rather than be the bullied minority and they ruled the school because the white kids didn’t want to get knifed. So my cousins didn’t have a good experience when blacks have too many numbers. Blacks make up about 15% of the population. I don’t think any city or school should have any more than 15% of the population be black. When it goes too high the blacks aren’t very nice. More malcomb x no so much mlk types. If I had kids and more than 15% of the population was arab or black, I would not send my kid to that school.

Just being honest. I know, I’m a racist. Get over it. Actually this doesn’t make me a racist. I’m suggesting black people are no better or worse than whites.

Where was the lynching in the viddy?
And why does a republican in a red state care about what’s happening in big city New York?
This doesnt just happen in NY. Furthermore, you dont live in DC, yet you havent been able to stop talking about the incident at the capital, so spare me your child like angles.
What happened at the capitol absolutely affects me. How do these nyc incidences affect you? I love it when red state republicans try to compare themselves with ny or california.
Because the crime is in a high tax state and high tax city in which the people were promised utopia. Nothing has changed with crime. And the removal of services and checks and benefits for any reason will cause the mother of all riots as the locusts destroy everything in their path and then to the suburbs and neighboring states. If you do not know this then you are not to intelligent.
This is what happens when we send our highest paying manufacturing jobs to China and Mexico

You just said you don't know. Now you are saying you do know?

You are just saying shit, throwing shit at a wall, to see what sticks, and if it doesn't you say something else.

And they may not have been you personally but you all personally defended the rioters. Didn’t you?

1. It was not you as a group. But you as a group, defended the rioters, and supported them.

2. Depends what you mean by "Defend". I did not state that the violence was justified. I have pointed out that I do not think it was a serious attempt to overthrow the government, as some have claimed.

How many more violent racist lynching's are we going to let happen before we put our foot down and say enough is enough? I dont want to hear about Karen's, and i dont want to hear about BLM anymore. Nothing happening in our nation is worse than this shit. It has to stop.

I suppose it was a game, like the Knock-Knock game where black youths go to state fairs and beat white people on the head. How long are we supposed to believe this is really all Whitey's fault?

You just said you don't know. Now you are saying you do know?

You are just saying shit, throwing shit at a wall, to see what sticks, and if it doesn't you say something else.

Did they murder the young man?

People who worked in Detroit moved out to metro Detroit not because it was closer to work in fact it was farther.

Have you heard of Howell mi? Supposedly the kkk capitol of Michigan. Whites who worked in the city moved out to Howell because blacks didn’t live there. Not because it was closer to work.

My family moved out because my dad got a job in the new town we moved to. Instead of a half hour from work he moved 5 minutes away. So for the record, we moved for the right reasons.

Back then my cousins school didn’t go 100% Black it was about 25% blacks. That was too much. The blacks organized into gangs rather than be the bullied minority and they ruled the school because the white kids didn’t want to get knifed. So my cousins didn’t have a good experience when blacks have too many numbers. Blacks make up about 15% of the population. I don’t think any city or school should have any more than 15% of the population be black. When it goes too high the blacks aren’t very nice. More malcomb x no so much mlk types. If I had kids and more than 15% of the population was arab or black, I would not send my kid to that school.

Just being honest. I know, I’m a racist. Get over it. Actually this doesn’t make me a racist. I’m suggesting black people are no better or worse than whites.

Statistics would say you are wrong. Blacks are way worse than whites when it comes to violent crime and theft. Arabs? I've never had a problem with them and see no decay of places where they live. In fact here in the Cleveland area, there is a suburb where most of the Arabs live in, and it's upper-middle-class. Unlike blacks, they work night and day many owning their own business. You never read about any crime in that suburb. Police are so bored they have nothing better to do than go on the highway and take laser.

We don't need to segregate people by race, we need to segregate them by class. The problem with blacks is their solidarity. When they first started moving here, they weren't much of a problem. However they welcome brothers from the hood and bring them into our city, and that's what started the problem. When they make it to the burbs, they feel guilty and the need to maintain their street cred. So they go back to the ghetto and hang out with those people, some end up killed.

People of different races can live together in peace, but people of different cultures can't.

How much would the homicide rate drop if they didn't have such easy access to guns and drugs.

Guns have been regulated all my life and recreational narcotics the same. But unless you can tap your slippers together and repeat "There's no place like home, there's no place like home" and actually return to paradise, it's something we all have to live with.

The unfortunate thing is we live with it in lower income black neighborhoods not white ones, why is that? Why is it we don't see drugs being sold on the corners in lower income white neighborhoods? Why don't we see prostitutes walking the streets in lower income white neighborhoods? See the police are in lower income black neighborhoods to contain the crime in the neighborhood, not prevent it or stop it.

How many of the lower income black neighborhoods are under Democrat mayors, Democrat city councils, and Democrat Congressional Representatives?

1. It was not you as a group. But you as a group, defended the rioters, and supported them.

2. Depends what you mean by "Defend". I did not state that the violence was justified. I have pointed out that I do not think it was a serious attempt to overthrow the government, as some have claimed.
So you’re claiming ignorance

Forum List

Back