I dont want to hear about "Karens" while this is happening on a regular basis

Where was the lynching in the viddy?
And why does a republican in a red state care about what’s happening in big city New York?
This doesnt just happen in NY. Furthermore, you dont live in DC, yet you havent been able to stop talking about the incident at the capital, so spare me your child like angles.
It does happen it's called crime and it has happened every where around the world through all ages of humans in the history of their existence, why, because they are humans...
This crime is carried out by black people exclusively. It has to stop. Violent racist lynchings are not acceptable.
I don't see color I see torts..There is no color variation of a human that doesn't commit violence.
Only black mobs do this. Prove me wrong.

For decades coward ass white men attacked a single black man and on occasion a single white man if they thought he might like the black man and these cowards were never brought to the Bar of Justice. How many blacks get away with crimes against whites? Very few if any, now your coward ass won't speak on the white couple who just murdered a white child because it doesn't fit your racist narrative.

You're talking about a time, of over a century ago, like it was last week.

Blacks take particular enjoyment out of assaulting the elderly.

No more than whites do or are you too drunk to see that.
Blacks are the only group i have ever seen mob attack someone while giggling with glee. Ive seen this hundreds of times and i can post an endless amount of videos showing exactly that.

All you need to do is ask your granddaddy how they use to do it when it was 10 white men against one black man or a group of them raping a black woman. Study your nasty history and find out how much glee they had and unlike some foolish black men who commit these crimes they were never brought to the Bar of Justice for it.

Do you have any proof for YOUR claim? I already know you dont. You wont provide a single video because it never happened.

I have over 400yrs of History fool.
My grandpa is dead, and so are those victims. We live in 2021 you fucking retard. In 2021, black people are the KKK, but even worse. Black people are far more violent than the KKK ever was.

You stinking POS how many black folks do you think are still alive that came up during the Jim Crow era. Black people could NEVER be as violent as trash like you was.

The document says that 81 officers from the Capitol Police force and 58 from the Washington D.C. Metropolitan Police Department sustained injuries when crowds of Donald Trump supporters breached the building while lawmakers were preparing to count electoral college votes, cementing Joe Biden's election victory.
134 Police Officers Injured in Capitol Riots, Justice Department Says (msn.com)

You don't give damn about police officers in this instance, because it was white trash like you committing the crime.

Lynching were more of a thing, around the turn of the century, not the most recent, but back when the 18s became 19s.

Jim Crow was a very different animal than THAT.

There were 3 white racist that murdered a young black man in Georgia just last year.

They just picked him out and rollled up on him and attacked him, like the gang in the video, only with reversed waces?

Both instances the perps need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. So what is your point?

YOu stated it as though the 3 "racists" in Georgia, just decided to attack some random black guy and murder him.

I'm asking you to clarify if that was your intent. That is my point. YOu can tell, because I explicitly asked you that.

Do I need to dumb this down any more for you?

Does it matter, bottomline is both cases both need to be crushed under the law. Thank God the guy in NY got to go home, the guy in Georgia didn't. That's the point.

When you use it to bolster your pretense that lynching, is still relevant, the intent matters.

you know that that was not how that case went down, that is why, now that I have called you on it, that you are getting evasive, and dropping the shit about lynching.

YOu want to show some balls and admit that, or do you want to double down with some standard lefty tactics.

Perhaps now would be the time for some personal attacks, or some more strawmaning?

The situation in Georgia was a lynching, they just didn't use a rope.

If you really believed that, you would have answered the question, instead of playing evasive games.

Whatelse would you call it.

YOu stated it as though the 3 "racists" in Georgia, just decided to attack some random black guy and murder him.
There is always a "reason" for a lynching. He looked at a white lady. He was on my property for some suspicious reason...he was uppity...

List of lynching victims in the United States - Wikipedia

DId the lynching victims always start a fight with the "lynchers"?

If someone was trying to lynch you, would you fight?

If someone pointed a shot gun at me and told me to stand there, while they called the cops, I would probably not fight.

I would probably threaten to press charges later, and make them grovel and apologize, if not pay me off big time.

But fighting fists vs shotgun, not my first choice.

There is always a "reason" for a lynching. He looked at a white lady. He was on my property for some suspicious reason...he was uppity...

If someone pointed a shot gun at me and told me to stand there, while they called the cops, I would probably not fight.

When did Travis tell him that? You don't know what you will do, it's easy to say what you will do when you are not in that situation.

I would probably threaten to press charges later, and make them grovel and apologize, if not pay me off big time.

I wonder how many times that worked? Never.

It was probably his only choice.

And why does a republican in a red state care about what’s happening in big city New York?
This doesnt just happen in NY. Furthermore, you dont live in DC, yet you havent been able to stop talking about the incident at the capital, so spare me your child like angles.
It does happen it's called crime and it has happened every where around the world through all ages of humans in the history of their existence, why, because they are humans...
This crime is carried out by black people exclusively. It has to stop. Violent racist lynchings are not acceptable.
I don't see color I see torts..There is no color variation of a human that doesn't commit violence.

For decades coward ass white men attacked a single black man and on occasion a single white man if they thought he might like the black man and these cowards were never brought to the Bar of Justice. How many blacks get away with crimes against whites? Very few if any, now your coward ass won't speak on the white couple who just murdered a white child because it doesn't fit your racist narrative.

Blacks are the only group i have ever seen mob attack someone while giggling with glee. Ive seen this hundreds of times and i can post an endless amount of videos showing exactly that.

All you need to do is ask your granddaddy how they use to do it when it was 10 white men against one black man or a group of them raping a black woman. Study your nasty history and find out how much glee they had and unlike some foolish black men who commit these crimes they were never brought to the Bar of Justice for it.

Do you have any proof for YOUR claim? I already know you dont. You wont provide a single video because it never happened.

My grandpa is dead, and so are those victims. We live in 2021 you fucking retard. In 2021, black people are the KKK, but even worse. Black people are far more violent than the KKK ever was.

You stinking POS how many black folks do you think are still alive that came up during the Jim Crow era. Black people could NEVER be as violent as trash like you was.

The document says that 81 officers from the Capitol Police force and 58 from the Washington D.C. Metropolitan Police Department sustained injuries when crowds of Donald Trump supporters breached the building while lawmakers were preparing to count electoral college votes, cementing Joe Biden's election victory.

You don't give damn about police officers in this instance, because it was white trash like you committing the crime.

Lynching were more of a thing, around the turn of the century, not the most recent, but back when the 18s became 19s.

There were 3 white racist that murdered a young black man in Georgia just last year.

They just picked him out and rollled up on him and attacked him, like the gang in the video, only with reversed waces?

Both instances the perps need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. So what is your point?

I'm asking you to clarify if that was your intent. That is my point. YOu can tell, because I explicitly asked you that.

Does it matter, bottomline is both cases both need to be crushed under the law. Thank God the guy in NY got to go home, the guy in Georgia didn't. That's the point.

When you use it to bolster your pretense that lynching, is still relevant, the intent matters.

you know that that was not how that case went down, that is why, now that I have called you on it, that you are getting evasive, and dropping the shit about lynching.

YOu want to show some balls and admit that, or do you want to double down with some standard lefty tactics.

Perhaps now would be the time for some personal attacks, or some more strawmaning?

If you really believed that, you would have answered the question, instead of playing evasive games.

Bungled vigilantism.

The point is, you dodged. That means that deep down, YOU know it was not a lynching.

But you are so desperate for "evidence" to support your claims of wacism, that you NEED it, and hell, every little straw you can grasp at.

Bungled vigilantism.

The point is, you dodged. That means that deep down, YOU know it was not a lynching.

There was nothing to dodge, unless you have been in a situation you don't know what you would do. They chased this young man down and lynched him, they just didn't use a rope.

But you are so desperate for "evidence" to support your claims of wacism, that you NEED it, and hell, every little straw you can grasp at.

Why are these 3 sitting in jail without NO bail? You are making excuses for this lynching.

When did Travis tell him that? You don't know what you will do, it's easy to say what you will do when you are not in that situation.

If the video shows Travis just getting out of his truck and opening fire, I will admit it was a lynching.

If teh video shows Travis getting out of his truck and brandishing the gun and NOT just opening up and Arbery then fighting, will you admit that it was NOT a lynching, and instead was botched vigilantism?

How many more violent racist lynching's are we going to let happen before we put our foot down and say enough is enough? I dont want to hear about Karen's, and i dont want to hear about BLM anymore. Nothing happening in our nation is worse than this shit. It has to stop.

This doesn't happen all the time....

And frankly, I'm wondering if there is more to this story. 14 people don't strip a man in the street for no reason. I'm wondering what this guy might have been up to that a mob went after him.
Yes it does. It happens every day.

If the video shows Travis just getting out of his truck and opening fire, I will admit it was a lynching.

If teh video shows Travis getting out of his truck and brandishing the gun and NOT just opening up and Arbery then fighting, will you admit that it was NOT a lynching, and instead was botched vigilantism?

What part of they chased this young man down brandishing weapons don't you understand? One clown hit the man with his truck.

What part of they chased this young man down brandishing weapons don't you understand? One clown hit the man with his truck.

You are the one that called in a lynching. A lynching is extra judicial punishment.

Chasing him down, brandishing weapons with the intent of holding him for the police, would not be that.

What part of that are you not getting?

Except blacks who are genetically predisposed to commit violent crime. Look at African continent. Violence , war, crime, rape, bloodshed.
So stupid. Nature vs nurture
We have been nurturing black communities for over 100 years and nothing has changed. I'm a believer in reality. Grouch Marx said "You can believe me or what your own eyes tell ya." I believe what my own eyes tell me.
Nothing has changed? They’ve made progress despite you guys. We can do diversity programs that’s not going to fix people like you overnight. You’re still a racist and you still have the power to hire or not.

You are the one that called in a lynching. A lynching is extra judicial punishment.

Chasing him down, brandishing weapons with the intent of holding him for the police, would not be that.

We don't know what their intent was and the young man.is dead.

Except blacks who are genetically predisposed to commit violent crime. Look at African continent. Violence , war, crime, rape, bloodshed.
So stupid. Nature vs nurture
We have been nurturing black communities for over 100 years and nothing has changed. I'm a believer in reality. Grouch Marx said "You can believe me or what your own eyes tell ya." I believe what my own eyes tell me.
Nothing has changed? They’ve made progress despite you guys. We can do diversity programs that’s not going to fix people like you overnight. You’re still a racist and you still have the power to hire or not.

They have made progress in some areas, with our massive help.

YOu saying wacism does not change the fact of the national consensus in favor of equality for blacks.

YOur pretense that there has not been massive pro-black discrimination for decades is insane.

The unfortunate thing is we live with it in lower income black neighborhoods not white ones, why is that? Why is it we don't see drugs being sold on the corners in lower income white neighborhoods? Why don't we see prostitutes walking the streets in lower income white neighborhoods? See the police are in lower income black neighborhoods to contain the crime in the neighborhood, not prevent it or stop it.

In general, whites are more fearful of prison. In the black community, it's almost a badge of honor to be an ex-con. Given the extremely high black population in prison, it's likely if these lowlifes end up there, they will have friends or relatives in there with them, unless it's a federal prison in another state.

How many black men do you know personally that think going to prison is a badge of honor? Not one.
The population is so high is because it is a racist Justice System. You and I can commit the same crime and I will be sent to prison and your ass will get probation or sent to rehab.

It really has less to do with police than it does the individual and the culture. The white and black cultures are the exact opposite of each other. It's why when blacks start moving into a white area, whites begin to move out. I know what my neighborhood was like when it was predominately white. We had one murder every ten or fifteen years. The schools were rated the top of the county. You could walk the street at night without any fear. Nobody ever shot off a gun in city limits. Then the blacks moved in and everything went to hell.

That is the lie that is told everyday. When the white folks moved out did the jobs go with them? When the whites moved out did the School Board go with them? When the whites moved out, did the opportunities go with them as well? Here is another little tidbit for you Jackass, there are many affluent black communities in America as well.

We have the same police force. The houses didn't change that much. It's the same schools, and actually much nicer and newer school buildings, so how did everything go to hell? The people who moved in here, that's how. Now we have three or more murders every single year; two just last week and the year just begun. Half of our stores closed down because of robberies or intense shoplifting. Our property values are half of what it used to be. Gunfire several times a week. Every time I mow the lawn, I have to clean all the garbage off my tree lawn before I can even start. See, this is unacceptable in most white communities. We don't want to live this way.

In Europe, sure there's crime, but not like we have here. Why is that? It's the culture. Some countries the police don't even carry guns. They don't have the death penalty there because they don't really need it.

Well move your white ass to Europe, I am pretty sure they will welcome you back with open arms. Look at this table and tell me who does the most when it comes to burglaries, motor theft, Larceny-Theft, etc.
There was this black community in California years ago. Middle class. Low crime. The big three had plants in their community. CrI’ve was low. Then the big three left and crimes went up.

We see how quickly white people will riot when they miss a couple paychecks and when they believe the government is screwing them.

Imagine if blacks in Kentucky tried to kidnap Mitch McConnell because of how whites in Kentucky treat black people. Republicans would be outraged. But they tried to kidnap my governor because she told them they have to wear masks.

Using a gun instead of a rope makes little difference.

In fact a lot of lynching were actual shootings..and hangings...and burning live victims...and torture...and castration.

Racism is pretty fucking ugly

Didn’t you guys just try to lynch mike pence?

We don't know what their intent was and the young man.is dead.

YOu don't know their intent? Then stop making claims based on their intent.

These black gangs believe they have permission to torture, beat and rob anyone they like. Indeed they are told that this is a right. Jim Crow means strip a Chinese guy naked and leave him in the freezing cold. Slavery confers a right to beat, spit on and eat the face off a black woman. Yay. Give these fine young men an award. Naturally a white woman has a kick in the head coming. She's white.

Encouraging thrill attacks is not going to end well for anyone.

Please Tipsyhag tell us what person has ever said it is ok for black folks to torture, beat or rob anyone. Anything that backs up that racist rant, any damn thing.
Well you guys did give oj a pass on murdering a white because of how blacks had been treated for centuries.

The unfortunate thing is we live with it in lower income black neighborhoods not white ones, why is that? Why is it we don't see drugs being sold on the corners in lower income white neighborhoods? Why don't we see prostitutes walking the streets in lower income white neighborhoods? See the police are in lower income black neighborhoods to contain the crime in the neighborhood, not prevent it or stop it.

In general, whites are more fearful of prison. In the black community, it's almost a badge of honor to be an ex-con. Given the extremely high black population in prison, it's likely if these lowlifes end up there, they will have friends or relatives in there with them, unless it's a federal prison in another state.

It really has less to do with police than it does the individual and the culture. The white and black cultures are the exact opposite of each other. It's why when blacks start moving into a white area, whites begin to move out. I know what my neighborhood was like when it was predominately white. We had one murder every ten or fifteen years. The schools were rated the top of the county. You could walk the street at night without any fear. Nobody ever shot off a gun in city limits. Then the blacks moved in and everything went to hell.

We have the same police force. The houses didn't change that much. It's the same schools, and actually much nicer and newer school buildings, so how did everything go to hell? The people who moved in here, that's how. Now we have three or more murders every single year; two just last week and the year just begun. Half of our stores closed down because of robberies or intense shoplifting. Our property values are half of what it used to be. Gunfire several times a week. Every time I mow the lawn, I have to clean all the garbage off my tree lawn before I can even start. See, this is unacceptable in most white communities. We don't want to live this way.

In Europe, sure there's crime, but not like we have here. Why is that? It's the culture. Some countries the police don't even carry guns. They don't have the death penalty there because they don't really need it.

Some years back, I read an op-ed in the liberal Los Angeles Times that (like it or not) when a neighborhood becomes integrated, it eventually becomes segregated again.

Your very thoughtful comments explain why.

And don't forget: Some of the people who flee those neighborhoods are well-behaved African Americans who are mortified by the behavior of a large percentage of their neighbors.
The secret is to not move out when blacks move in. Then blacks will make up 15% of the population and economic opportunities wont leave with the whites.

A black guy moved into my condos. As long as we don’t sell everything should be fine.

How many black men do you know personally that think going to prison is a badge of honor? Not one.
The population is so high is because it is a racist Justice System. You and I can commit the same crime and I will be sent to prison and your ass will get probation or sent to rehab.

That is the lie that is told everyday. When the white folks moved out did the jobs go with them? When the whites moved out did the School Board go with them? When the whites moved out, did the opportunities go with them as well? Here is another little tidbit for you Jackass, there are many affluent black communities in America as well.

Well move your white ass to Europe, I am pretty sure they will welcome you back with open arms. Look at this table and tell me who does the most when it comes to burglaries, motor theft, Larceny-Theft, etc.
There was this black community in California years ago. Middle class. Low crime. The big three had plants in their community. CrI’ve was low. Then the big three left and crimes went up.

We see how quickly white people will riot when they miss a couple paychecks and when they believe the government is screwing them.

Imagine if blacks in Kentucky tried to kidnap Mitch McConnell because of how whites in Kentucky treat black people. Republicans would be outraged. But they tried to kidnap my governor because she told them they have to wear masks.

Black and white lefties have been rioting all summer long. And last summer too.

Using a gun instead of a rope makes little difference.

In fact a lot of lynching were actual shootings..and hangings...and burning live victims...and torture...and castration.

Racism is pretty fucking ugly

I did not claim that the difference between gun and rope was what was relevant.

Are you able to read?

Forum List

Back