I dont want to hear about "Karens" while this is happening on a regular basis

How many more violent racist lynching's are we going to let happen before we put our foot down and say enough is enough? I dont want to hear about Karen's, and i dont want to hear about BLM anymore. Nothing happening in our nation is worse than this shit. It has to stop.

Democrats want to absolve blacks from all crimes against whites.

Right wing propaganda, talk about a lying POS.

But no business owner is going to open up a business in a high crime area.
Do you live under a rock? Have you ever been in a "high crime area"? There are all SORTS of business there.

I spent my life in northern NJ. I worked in Newark, Paterson, All throughout NYC...Brooklyn, Bronx, Harlem, East NY..

LOADED with businesses.
If you drive up and down 8 mile, 7 mile, 6 mile, what businesses? Hair salons. Car wash. Bar. Gas station. Fried chicken. Drug store. McDonald’s. Strip club.

I grew up in a Detroit. 8 mile is the cut off. I grew up on 6 mile. Deep in the hood.

Now Out here in metro Detroit there are real jobs. Go to Troy Michigan. 15 mile or 16 mile. You won’t believe the difference 7 miles makes. Night and day.
Well, nobody wants to invest in a shit hole.

Why not you created them.

Where was the lynching in the viddy?
And why does a republican in a red state care about what’s happening in big city New York?
This doesnt just happen in NY. Furthermore, you dont live in DC, yet you havent been able to stop talking about the incident at the capital, so spare me your child like angles.
It does happen it's called crime and it has happened every where around the world through all ages of humans in the history of their existence, why, because they are humans...
This crime is carried out by black people exclusively. It has to stop. Violent racist lynchings are not acceptable.
I don't see color I see torts..There is no color variation of a human that doesn't commit violence.
Except blacks who are genetically predisposed to commit violent crime. Look at African continent. Violence , war, crime, rape, bloodshed.

You are the most violent, evil POS the world has ever seen.

My grandpa is dead, and so are those victims. We live in 2021 you fucking retard. In 2021, black people are the KKK, but even worse. Black people are far more violent than the KKK ever was.
Just last year Ahmaud Arbery was killed by three white dudes in Georgia...for jogging in the wrong neighborhood
I forgot about that one. And how many trump supporters have told foreigners or even Asian Americans who were born here to go back to where they came from. Where did they hear that? Trump.

We have tens of millions of illegals and tens of millions of LEGAL immigrants.

We are being assimilated into the shitty Third World.

Being pissed off about that, is sane.

NOT being pissed off about it, is being a pussy.
Sorry your white america is evolving. A little Latino spice will make us better. But just a dash of Muslim. Any more than a smidgen will ruin the meal.

Yes, I am sorry too. My point stands. We are having change for the worst forced on us, and being upset about it, is a normal and healthy reaction.

Just taking it like a bitch, is not.
Gotta save that watttt privlig huh?
No such thing as "white privilege."

Of course a white racist will never admit there is white privilege.

My grandpa is dead, and so are those victims. We live in 2021 you fucking retard. In 2021, black people are the KKK, but even worse. Black people are far more violent than the KKK ever was.
Just last year Ahmaud Arbery was killed by three white dudes in Georgia...for jogging in the wrong neighborhood
I forgot about that one. And how many trump supporters have told foreigners or even Asian Americans who were born here to go back to where they came from. Where did they hear that? Trump.

We have tens of millions of illegals and tens of millions of LEGAL immigrants.

We are being assimilated into the shitty Third World.

Being pissed off about that, is sane.

NOT being pissed off about it, is being a pussy.
Sorry your white america is evolving. A little Latino spice will make us better. But just a dash of Muslim. Any more than a smidgen will ruin the meal.

Yes, I am sorry too. My point stands. We are having change for the worst forced on us, and being upset about it, is a normal and healthy reaction.

Just taking it like a bitch, is not.
Gotta save that watttt privlig huh?

Bitch. I've worked hard for everything I have in my life, so fuck you.

No shit, but everything black folks have was given to us. What a POS.

You don't give a damn about your fellow Americans being marginalized and pissed on
Are you seriously whining about your supposed "loss" of white priveledge?
He doesn’t get it. He doesn’t realize he’s basically crying because we want to even the playing field.

He considers me a traitor to my race but honestly, if it ps between a black and a klan member, I side with the black

We have had widespread, legally required anti-white discrimination for decades in this country.

For you to tell people that have paid hte price for such stupid programs, that they have " privilege" is you being an asshole.

Your pretense that only "klan members" are done with this shit, is you being even more of an asshole.
So do you have trouble finding someone to launder your pointy white hat or does the wife take care of it for you?

Being against anti-white discrimination is not racist, you stupid bitch.

FUCK YOU.

What fucking anti-white discrimination?

Then they should be charged for theft and assault. If that’s all they did then that’s all they should be charged with.

I don’t see a problem with that.

Fine, but they won't get much if any time out of it.

I don’t have a problem with our legal system or the penalties associated with specific crimes.

If you do, let’s hear your argument. Which specific statute do you disagree with?

These black gangs believe they have permission to torture, beat and rob anyone they like. Indeed they are told that this is a right. Jim Crow means strip a Chinese guy naked and leave him in the freezing cold. Slavery confers a right to beat, spit on and eat the face off a black woman. Yay. Give these fine young men an award. Naturally a white woman has a kick in the head coming. She's white.

Encouraging thrill attacks is not going to end well for anyone.

These black gangs believe they have permission to torture, beat and rob anyone they like. Indeed they are told that this is a right. Jim Crow means strip a Chinese guy naked and leave him in the freezing cold. Slavery confers a right to beat, spit on and eat the face off a black woman. Yay. Give these fine young men an award. Naturally a white woman has a kick in the head coming. She's white.

Encouraging thrill attacks is not going to end well for anyone.

Please Tipsyhag tell us what person has ever said it is ok for black folks to torture, beat or rob anyone. Anything that backs up that racist rant, any damn thing.

LOL, make me bitch. Oh, you can't? Jeeze, guess you were just talking shit.
I can't make you stop spewing whining racist shit...but I did get you just now to admit that you are in fact doing that

I don’t have a problem with our legal system or the penalties associated with specific crimes.

If you do, let’s hear your argument. Which specific statute do you disagree with?

Well I take back some of what I said. Upon further revue of the attack, I learned that these animals actually used some sort of implement to cut the victim. Now whoever did that can be charged with assault with a deadly weapon, but it's likely only one or two animals that did it. The rest will get off virtually free compared to what he went through, especially now that this attack was nationally reported.

My problem is not the statute with the charge, my problem is the statute with allowing citizens to use deadly force and laws that protect them when they do.

My problem is not the statute with the charge, my problem is the statute with allowing citizens to use deadly force and laws that protect them when they do.

Sounds like he is going to be charged accordingly for his crime of assault with a deadly weapon.

I still don't see an issue here, sorry.

How many black men do you know personally that think going to prison is a badge of honor? Not one.
The population is so high is because it is a racist Justice System. You and I can commit the same crime and I will be sent to prison and your ass will get probation or sent to rehab.

No, blacks are in prison at an un-proportional rate because blacks are naturally more violent people; not just here, but around the world. They praise killing police officers in their music, and the same with incarceration. In the white community, our mentors are successful people. In the black community, their mentors are those who commit crime.

That is the lie that is told everyday. When the white folks moved out did the jobs go with them? When the whites moved out did the School Board go with them? When the whites moved out, did the opportunities go with them as well? Here is another little tidbit for you Jackass, there are many affluent black communities in America as well.

No, there are a few, but in most cases, anytime blacks move into a white area, theft and violent crime increases. I'm not talking about 5% blacks, I'm talking about a sizeable percentage like 40% and above. Then some become politicians and refuse to take any measures to clamp down on criminals, because all the criminals are black as well, and they don't want to lock up their own kind.

Well move your white ass to Europe, I am pretty sure they will welcome you back with open arms. Look at this table and tell me who does the most when it comes to burglaries, motor theft, Larceny-Theft, etc.

What table? I don't see any. By all means, show me a per-capita table that whites commit nearly the same amount of any crime than blacks. Don't give me raw numbers because whites are five times the population of blacks. I want to see per-capita figures.

No...but you are...and that's based on your statements. Do you deny it?

The only statement I made was based on statistics. So if you're calling me racist, you are calling statistics racist. Don't get me wrong, that's not too surprising for a leftist.

Forum List

Back