I don't see what the big deal with Roe vs. Wade is

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
row.jpg

wade.jpg

What the heck am I missing?

Its not a big deal, and the proof of that will be in November when it serves to do exactly nothing of benefit for the fascist democrats! The creeps who care, the violent ones, well they rage vote no matter what, and they vote democrat no matter, period! Nobody will be choosing baby killing over feeding themselves and their families come November except those creeps who rage vote every election, you see we have called the lefts bluff, we are the warriors, we are the ones who go off and defend the nation in its wars, they are just spoiled brats, they are the mostly white children of enormous privilege, nobody in their right mind cares about them except the media, who by and large are them!

When so many sperm carriers begin receiving notices that child support will require 60% of their wage packages they will wish Roe was still around. Oh my goodness when these men also get some allowances included for the mothers OMG these dudes are going to do everything possible to bring women's right to choice back into real life.

Last edited:
Women are the largest voting bloc in the USA. Women could own the USA government if they would vote. Women's Rights and Women's Right to choose need women at the forefront everyday.

When so many sperm carriers begin receiving notices that child support will require 60% of their wage packages they will wish Roe was still around. Oh my goodness when these men also get some allowances included for the mothers OMG these dudes are going to do everything possible to bring women's right to choice back into real life.
You mean the choice to murder your child?

Women are the largest voting bloc in the USA. Women could own the USA government if they would vote. Women's Rights and Women's Right to choose need women at the forefront everyday.
Butcher.

Women could own the USA government if they would vote. Women's Rights and Women's Right

But ... they don't seem to be doing that.

Why do you think that women aren't blindly following what you think is best for them?

You people are disgusting! All i wanted was some help with this confusing issue but all you do is make fun of me. You know what? Fuck Canada!

Forum List

Back