Perhaps now young women will utilize "Planned Parenthood" clinics for planning.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
It would be a big positive if the Roe v Wade ruling motivates young women to take more responsibility with regard to unprotected sex. From what I've read, contraceptives are free or very low cost to the poor. The best solution to abortion is to not need one.

It would be a big positive if the Roe v Wade ruling motivates young women to take more responsibility with regard to unprotected sex. From what I've read, contraceptives are free or very low cost to the poor. The best solution to abortion is to not need one.
Birth control is immoral. You can't stop an immoral act with another immoral act. We need to change hearts and minds, first that sex is only for married couples. Second, that the sex act should not be frustrated using artificial means.

• Banned
Birth control is immoral. You can't stop an immoral act with another immoral act. We need to change hearts and minds, first that sex is only for married couples. Second, that the sex act should not be frustrated using artificial means.
Why is it immoral to take a birth control pill? Whose morality are you citing?

They do. In a lot of places, PP is the ONLY healthcare available for women. Contraceptives, contrary to popular opinion are NOT free. And there are already rumblings that conservatives may go after these rulings as well.

The best solution to abortion is to make it unnecessary. But the holy rollers don't see it that way.
It's their funeral. :)

They do. In a lot of places, PP is the ONLY healthcare available for women. Contraceptives, contrary to popular opinion are NOT free. And there are already rumblings that conservatives may go after these rulings as well.

The best solution to abortion is to make it unnecessary. But the holy rollers don't see it that way.
1656118490350.png

You do understand that showing me a picture of a baby is pointless, right? If you abort the baby in the picture...we call it murder.
At conception, it's a zygote. At 18 days, not much more evolved.

I understand that you right wing fascists like enforcing your moral and religious credos on the majority, but I assure you, it will backfire..stupendously. :)

Best way to get rid of abortion...is to make it unnecessary.

You do understand that showing me a picture of a baby is pointless, right? If you abort the baby in the picture...we call it murder.
At conception, it's a zygote. At 18 days, not much more evolved.

I understand that you right wing fascists like enforcing your moral and religious credos on the majority, but I assure you, it will backfire..stupendously. :)

Best way to get rid of abortion...is to make it unnecessary.
How you going to do that?

good point. as a matter of fact Plannned Parenthood is way more about health care than abortion by a long shot. Over the decades abortion numbers have dropped dramatically due to
sex education and birth control.

No sex before marriage is obsolete.

That's not going to happen. You know it's not going to happen. If people did what I wanted them to do then this wouldn't be an issue. What else you got? Your wealthy women or young girls have always been able to obtain abortions. They just leave the US when they want to. It's the women that are at poverty level.

That's ok, though. Women will still obtain abortions not just in the US but at the border. Right?

Forum List

Back