I don't have rights. You guys?

Mike Dwight

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2017
All I've done is graduate college with honors. Some secret agency ripped out my job market access, friends family and etc, and they bombard with lasers or some skin irritant every stupid second of the day. Whats going on around here? I don't have any clues. Everybody's fake including the media, aren't they? Who's really president anyway? Donald Trump?
Maybe everybody's a bunch of fail at care-hard, I don't know. I never emotioned or threatened anything. I waited on a totally sanctioned university group leader for feedback and they all seem obsessed with my observational judgment, about totally regimented-only contacts from the past they were obsessed with? There is no information there to have. They fake scary junk all the time. It was the same time as the Amy Bishop shootings. Is that a real shooting?

They make stupid unilateral decisions about inquiries, office meetings, and don't forget, total unilateral, unwarranted without a single shared bit of sense, Idea to be facebooking, unsocially. There's a plot to warp all of my happenings and going ons inside out to fit what annoyances they did with a facebook and the hate I alone put up with to have to cooperate.

• Banned
sure? sure what? 10 years is going to mean less than jail to me, the whole sum of it . From balance to explain through personal illness to professors what my problems are with their graduate population to lets look through that, and they led all my interests in everything. They're faking that I Ever had some personal world and interpretation of interest for a second in anything too, not for a second and that's their interest. They will take you from a 50 person room saying all the good things and pushing aside people to improve grades of associates, to what can they extract from some stupid process.

Last edited:
whaa.gif

• Banned

Me: I've always loved you,
Korean: But I'm married.
Me: I wanted you to know for once.
Korean: Just get me my purple wacky purse.

See this is not a completed thing. It's not a completed thing ,because they are spies from the North. Here comes Rhett again too, and inconvenient facts like Survival of the fittest. That ain't worthy to hold my sandals.

Korean: Detroit is mean Mexicans.
Me: Of course the social activism that produced Brown V Board of Education would produce some other social activism irrationality like Church-Respawn with the Presbyterians. Or, Could it be government conspiracy by Eisenhower the Rapist? No one knows.

Me: Of course I'll leave you alone though I'm totally confused.
Korean: You'll know like you wanted what police facebook I reported in Singapore dungeon.

Last edited:
  • Banned

By the way, you guys, lacking Korean names, know young girl Facebook Aegyo move names? See there's got two of them jackin them, call police. The ate-both-of-them-call-the-police. 1-2-3-4-5. That guy is doing the in-my-butt. that's cool.

If you can't keep track of the number of sins its bad. Next police question.

Last edited:
All I've done is graduate college with honors. Some secret agency ripped out my job market access, friends family and etc, and they bombard with lasers or some skin irritant every stupid second of the day. Whats going on around here? I don't have any clues. Everybody's fake including the media, aren't they? Who's really president anyway? Donald Trump?
Maybe everybody's a bunch of fail at care-hard, I don't know. I never emotioned or threatened anything. I waited on a totally sanctioned university group leader for feedback and they all seem obsessed with my observational judgment, about totally regimented-only contacts from the past they were obsessed with? There is no information there to have. They fake scary junk all the time. It was the same time as the Amy Bishop shootings. Is that a real shooting?

They make stupid unilateral decisions about inquiries, office meetings, and don't forget, total unilateral, unwarranted without a single shared bit of sense, Idea to be facebooking, unsocially. There's a plot to warp all of my happenings and going ons inside out to fit what annoyances they did with a facebook and the hate I alone put up with to have to cooperate.

I wish I was smart enough to understand even one thing you said.....

I wish I was smart enough to understand even one thing you said.....

You're smart enough to know what he wrote was unintelligible

Forum List

Back