Latest Photo of Ruth Bader Ginsburg From Last Week Was Actually Taken in November

RBGwaldo.jpg

I've always wondered why you never see pictures of any SC Justices just out doing shit. Nobody's ever taken a picture of John Roberts just buying milk.

They will kill people like Seth Rich....try and pin a phony collusion charge on the President...set up his supporters with BS crimes...ignore real crime by the dems...assassinate a Supreme court justice...poison a internet news editor so of course they will hide Ruth's dead body for as long as it takes....

I've always wondered why you never see pictures of any SC Justices just out doing shit. Nobody's ever taken a picture of John Roberts just buying milk.
You would think they would try to get photos of Roberts, were his abiity to fog a mirror legitimately in doubt.

I'm not sure the Gateway Pundit, and a few retards on a message board is "legitimate doubt".

Assassinate a Supreme Court justice. :lol:

Some of ya’ll believe anything.

That doesn't mean she's actually dead. People aren't snapping photos of her, because it's fucking weird.
Is it legitimate to question whether an 86-year-old cancer patient has survived when that person is noticeably absent from the public eye for months?

She isn't noticeably absent. She went to work. I think one of her colleagues may have said something if she showed up with a toe tag.

She isn't noticeably absent. She went to work. I think one of her colleagues may have said something if she showed up with a toe tag.
If she went to work, fine.

Before then, would it not be legitimate?

No. She also went to that play, or whatever about her life. People started creating conspiracies over that because nobody was turning around snapping pictures of some old lady in the back of a theater.

No. She also went to that play, or whatever about her life. People started creating conspiracies over that because nobody was turning around snapping pictures of some old lady in the back of a theater.
There remain questions about whether those accounts are legit. A picture says it all, and is entirely relevant, especially when that person holds a position that should be replaced when said person takes the dirt nap.

If any other justice gets cancer and is AWOL for months at a time, I would expect nothing less.

There remain questions about whether those accounts are legit. A picture says it all, and is entirely relevant, especially when that person holds a position that should be replaced when said person takes the dirt nap.

If any other justice gets cancer and is AWOL for months at a time, I would expect nothing less.

By far the most likely explanation is the simplest. Not this vast conspiracy that doctors, politicians, and so many others would have to be involved in.

By far the most likely explanation is the simplest. Not this vast conspiracy that doctors, politicians, and so many others would have to be involved in.
I completely agree.

Still, hiding her lends legitimacy to questions about her state of being. You can't fault people for getting suspicious.

Forum List

Back