I dont give 2 craps about polls but... dang

Wow, you can google, cut, and paste. What is your next trick

Mike Johnson has had several hearings on Hunter Biden. He was also involved in the attempted coup. But I haven't heard of one hearing Mike Johnson has held regarding ballot harvesting. That tells me your claims of ballot harvesters is a joke.

And btw, what's wrong with going around getting people to vote? Both sides do it. We just get out the vote better than you. The only two times we didn't was Gore and Hillary. Hillary thought she had Trump beat. Had she campaigned in the 5 swing states she lost, she would have won 1 of them, which is all she needed.

On paper it looks like Trump trounced Hillary but he barely beat her, in all 5 swing states. Almost impossible but he pulled it off. After 4 years of bad behavior, and an opponent who's an encumbent and better than Gore/Hillary, Trump can't win.

WE liberals will make sure of it. Abortion. Shit, we may even win Florida this time.
A) You're not a liberal, you fucking Marxist shitbag.

B) Democommies will not win in FL.

C) Joe Biden has been the worst president America has ever seen, not many people are going to vote for more of that. Not many at all. Americans are of higher intelligence than Democrats assume they are.
When you cost just about everyone thousands and thousands of dollars every year, your chances of
election are not going to be good.

Last edited:
Your link
Brother owner?

Yea. as if he had any conservative inclinations whatsoever. Does the shiny "R" by his name impress you?

:auiqs.jpg:

Anyhew, Jesse Jackson's son winning a seat in Illinois despite being in a straight jacket during his campaign to win and still winning is yet another example.

Later, he was indicted for corruption, which of course, they blamed on the mental illness that the voters cared nothing about.

Thanks for further proving my point,

A) You're not a liberal, you fucking Marxist shitbag.

B) Democommies will not win in FL.

C) Joe Biden has been the worst president America has ever seen, not many people are going to vote for more of that. Not many at all. Americans are of higher intelligence than Democrats assume they are.
When you cost just about everyone thousands and thousands of dollars every year, your chances of
election are not going to be good.
Like I’ve said before, you republicans talk different when you’re not in charge. The economy is great. Corporate profits are up. The rich are doing well.

A. Biden has done many many pro middle class things you don’t even know about. But even if he didn’t.

B. Unions did real well last year. So blue collar workers who are organized are getting what they deserve. Perhaps instead of voting for trump blue collar should vote for Biden and organize.

Maher means nothing. His past as a shill is his conviction.
My idiot trump loving buddy last night said if you want to know his political views listen to bill Maher, except for his position on trump.

51 year old loser who wants revolution. Why I have no idea. I reminded him he, his father and mom seem to be doing alright. Then he brought up trannies.

Forum List

Back