I dont get it, why would progressive slaves vote for the very freedoms that allow them to be free?

It was an accurate story about midway. How we won.

It was a fucking movie, you dimwit. Just how fucking stupid are you?
It was accurate. Are you telling me the japs didn’t see us as barbarians?

Are you saying it’s a lie that jap fighter pilots would shoot Americans in the water when their planes were shot down and they wasted ammo time and gas going after glory kills? That’s what the jap commander said.

Maybe this is factual history you don’t know.

What book do you use as a source to discredit fdr? I’m still waiting.

We won WWII because of the excellent leadership of FDR.......

Bullshit. We won despite that scumbag.

Your personal revisionist history?

Can't stand the truth??
Yup. Some Sloppy Joe on a messageboard thinks he knows history.

Playing the apologist for the worst scumbag ever to soil the Oval Office is worse than ignorant.
No one but you and some asians [sic] see it this way.

Wrong again.
The history you talk about when you discuss FDR is buried deep down in his story.

Roosevelt was viewed as a hero by many African Americans, Catholics, and Jews, and he was highly successful in attracting large majorities of these voters into his New Deal coalition.[331] He won strong support from Chinese Americans and Filipino Americans, but not Japanese Americans, as he presided over their internment in concentration camps during the war.

The attack on Pearl Harbor raised concerns in the public regarding the possibility of sabotage by Japanese Americans. This suspicion was fed by long-standing racism against Japanese immigrants, as well as the findings of the Roberts Commission, which concluded that the attack on Pearl Harbor had been assisted by Japanese spies. On February 19, 1942, President Roosevelt signed Executive Order 9066, which relocated hundreds of thousands of the Japanese-American citizens and immigrants. They were forced to liquidate their properties and businesses and interned in hastily built camps in interior, harsh locations. Distracted by other issues, Roosevelt had delegated the decision for internment to Secretary of War Stimson, who in turn relied on the judgment of Assistant Secretary of War John J. McCloy. The Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of the executive order in the 1944 case of Korematsu v. United States.[337] Many German and Italian citizens were also arrested or placed into internment camps.

Instead of posting plagiarism, why not post your own thoughts on the subject (if you are capable of forming any)?
You never post your thoughts. The only thoughts you post are that you think we are wrong. Not why of course. Just that you THINK we are wrong. Bye

Do you imagine that any of that excuses or justifies your plagiarism?
I got it from wiki. ....

Of course you did. That is the extent of your 'scholarship.' By the way, plagiarizing from Wikipedia does not make it ok. Even if you're too stupid to do real research, you still have to cite your sources.
Show me your source about fdr. Please

We don't hate capitalism. That's just what Rush Trump and Fox tell you and you believe it. It's

View attachment 423987

Then there's no reason for the Great Reset and we can open all those businesses up and let them flourish and you can go back to being a dish washer making minimum wage with your GED and there may or may not be a first aid kit available to fix that cut on your arm.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

The vaccine is coming. Relax. Patience. Another economic stimulus is coming

I watched a movie yesterday on Pearl Harbor......

He watched a movie.

This asshole is going to pretend to understand anything about history because he watched a fucking movie. Is this a joke?

What book is the official book on Pearl Harbor? Which book is the gospel on this subject? And do the japs accept that history?

Is your book better than my movie or Wikipedia? Well what book are you using?
What the fuck, first you are talking about Pearl Harbor then like the moron you are, you switch to Midway which happened a year later.. And this is why Public Education needs to be broken up, and any progressive teacher needs to be hung as a communist sympathizer...

We don't hate capitalism. That's just what Rush Trump and Fox tell you and you believe it. It's

View attachment 423987

Then there's no reason for the Great Reset and we can open all those businesses up and let them flourish and you can go back to being a dish washer making minimum wage with your GED and there may or may not be a first aid kit available to fix that cut on your arm.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Because Trump handled the pandemic so well. LOL

If Joe XiBiden would of been president back in 2016 four million people would of died, because we know how well he and the brown turd handled the pig flu(that came from south of the border). Even the experts said it was just lucky that the swines wasnt that deadly or back then it could of killed even more than the Kung Flu today.

Such stupid fucks like you who easily forget history.

Top Biden Advisor: Yeah, We Really Screwed Up Swine Flu and are Lucky More Americans Didn't Die (townhall.com)

Trumps controversial COVID 19 advisor Scott atlas resigned yesterday. Wonder what he has to say.

Scott was against using masks. So no biden wouldn’t have had more deaths. Herman Cain died because he went to a trump rally and didn’t wear a mask.

By the way, trump appointed this guy and he has no experience with public health or infectious diseashe. You trump supporters really are deplorable.

That is very nice how you totally ignored the FACTS that Joe is a fucking fool, but since he is a fool, they you are a fools fool.

I watched a movie yesterday on Pearl Harbor......

He watched a movie.

This asshole is going to pretend to understand anything about history because he watched a fucking movie. Is this a joke?

What book is the official book on Pearl Harbor? Which book is the gospel on this subject? And do the japs accept that history?

Is your book better than my movie or Wikipedia? Well what book are you using?
What the fuck, first you are talking about Pearl Harbor then like the moron you are, you switch to Midway which happened a year later.. And this is why Public Education needs to be broken up, and any progressive teacher needs to be hung as a communist sympathizer...
The movie was midway. But in the beginning of the movie we get pearl harbored, stupid. Relax.

View attachment 423987

*****CHUCKLE*****

Because Trump handled the pandemic so well. LOL

If Joe XiBiden would of been president back in 2016 four million people would of died, because we know how well he and the brown turd handled the pig flu(that came from south of the border). Even the experts said it was just lucky that the swines wasnt that deadly or back then it could of killed even more than the Kung Flu today.

Such stupid fucks like you who easily forget history.

Top Biden Advisor: Yeah, We Really Screwed Up Swine Flu and are Lucky More Americans Didn't Die (townhall.com)

Trumps controversial COVID 19 advisor Scott atlas resigned yesterday. Wonder what he has to say.

Scott was against using masks. So no biden wouldn’t have had more deaths. Herman Cain died because he went to a trump rally and didn’t wear a mask.

By the way, trump appointed this guy and he has no experience with public health or infectious diseashe. You trump supporters really are deplorable.

That is very nice how you totally ignored the FACTS that Joe is a fucking fool, but since he is a fool, they you are a fools fool.

He’s not anti science and he doesn’t get into twitter wars with jimmy kümmel and h won’t lie about tornados or how many people went to his inauguration.

Youre the fool. Not trump. He’s an evil genius.

So, the mantra of the progressive left is Orange Man bad, orange man bad.
But lets see what the progressive Masters are offering the people of the United States.
1. Free education, but who will pay for it, because nothing in life is free, Billionaires? Not all the billionaires in the world can pay for all the free education.
2. Free healthcare, and again, do doctors, nurses work for free, and are medical supplies somewhat costly to make?
3. A guaranteed $1,500 a month check from the government, who ends up paying for that?

Now, with what is going on, with the One Party control, of the media , education and politics, seems that the 1st amendment is under attack and will soon be takem away, but not until guns are taken away from the free people.
With the violence of the left, who is burning, looting and murdering in the progressive streets of blue cities, the prog masters want to ban certain types of weapon that make a large noise and sends a projectile out of the font of it. Knives, forks, spoons, hammers, bombs, cars, and other weapons will be dealt with later, but to the progs the 2nd amendment must go.
After the 2nd amendment is gone, and free people can no longer stand up to tyrannical governments, soon all the other rights under the constitution are also gone, thus making uneducated progs, slaves of their masters..

experts-agree-gun-control-works-hitler-stalin-mao-jung-pol-pot.jpg
Free education . Yes. But only if its equal free education and the people with money dont get advantage. Lets make higher education free for all and see if we dont have great minds everywhere. Why not? K thru 12 are free. We can do it. Just add on more classes offered after high school only specialized and one can choose how many and direction if they so choose.
Free healthcare? I am sorry but "No". I saw the last free health care and my wife couldnt afford it so the government charged her $1500 for it. Basically a punishment for not having enough money to afford their payments and then the deductables. (Wasnt really free) Thats what is scaring me about the current democrats right now. They seem to love to punish people for not jumping on their bandwagon. Makes me wonder what American citizens umder Bidens rule will suffer if they dont want a vaccine. Probably starvation and homelessness in the end. What a plan.
Free money for all? No. All that happens with free money for all is it goes upwards to corporations and ceo bonuses in the end once they spend it. And inflation comes shortly afterwards with all that excess money floating around. Then people like elderly retired low "fixed income" social security dependents get squeezed. And these are people who supported our economy for over 40 years flipping burgers and such. My mother was a law secretary and can barely get by on her fixed income. (She received no pension) Inflation for her is never a good thing. It just makes it harder for her to survive.

Is your book better than my movie or Wikipedia? ......

Unbelievable. Do you eat lead paint chips for breakfast?
Answer the ... question. ...

As expected from you, it was a stupid question. If you hadn't been lying your ass off all this time about attending college, you would know that one does not learn a subject from reading one book alone one time. The very premise of your question is almost as stupid as you trying to discuss history based on a fucking movie you watched. You are hopelessly fucking stupid, lonely sales monkey.

So, the mantra of the progressive left is Orange Man bad, orange man bad.
But lets see what the progressive Masters are offering the people of the United States.
1. Free education, but who will pay for it, because nothing in life is free, Billionaires? Not all the billionaires in the world can pay for all the free education.
2. Free healthcare, and again, do doctors, nurses work for free, and are medical supplies somewhat costly to make?
3. A guaranteed $1,500 a month check from the government, who ends up paying for that?

Now, with what is going on, with the One Party control, of the media , education and politics, seems that the 1st amendment is under attack and will soon be takem away, but not until guns are taken away from the free people.
With the violence of the left, who is burning, looting and murdering in the progressive streets of blue cities, the prog masters want to ban certain types of weapon that make a large noise and sends a projectile out of the font of it. Knives, forks, spoons, hammers, bombs, cars, and other weapons will be dealt with later, but to the progs the 2nd amendment must go.
After the 2nd amendment is gone, and free people can no longer stand up to tyrannical governments, soon all the other rights under the constitution are also gone, thus making uneducated progs, slaves of their masters..

experts-agree-gun-control-works-hitler-stalin-mao-jung-pol-pot.jpg
Free education . Yes. But only if its equal free education and the people with money dont get advantage. Lets make higher education free for all and see if we dont have great minds everywhere. Why not? K thru 12 are free. We can do it. Just add on more classes offered after high school only specialized and one can choose how many and direction if they so choose.
Free healthcare? I am sorry but "No". I saw the last free health care and my wife couldnt afford it so the government charged her $1500 for it. Basically a punishment for not having enough money to afford their payments and then the deductables. (Wasnt really free) Thats what is scaring me about the current democrats right now. They seem to love to punish people for not jumping on their bandwagon. Makes me wonder what American citizens umder Bidens rule will suffer if they dont want a vaccine. Probably starvation and homelessness in the end. What a plan.
Free money for all? No. All that happens with free money for all is it goes upwards to corporations and ceo bonuses in the end once they spend it. And inflation comes shortly afterwards with all that excess money floating around. Then people like elderly retired low "fixed income" social security dependents get squeezed. And these are people who supported our economy for over 40 years flipping burgers and such. My mother was a law secretary and can barely get by on her fixed income. (She received no pension) Inflation for her is never a good thing. It just makes it harder for her to survive.
K thru 12 are free.
Do you live in a shanty? Most people pay property taxes for that free K-12 many of the kids coming out of those indoctrination camps are stupider than a slug walking through salt. I no longer have kids going to school, yet i still pay for schmuck's kids to get uneducated...

New Topics

Forum List

Back