I don't get boxing....

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
..I'm not anti violence either. In fact, my problem with boxing is there is not enough punching. It's frustrating waiting for a decent punch, and half the time they are hugging each other. What a bore!

..I'm not anti violence either. In fact, my problem with boxing is there is not enough punching. It's frustrating waiting for a decent punch, and half the time they are hugging each other. What a bore!
Sounds like a friendly sport.

What's-his-Name (Holyfield?) will even nibble the other guy's ear.

I like watching old matches boxing on the net. If lots of pounding punches is what you prefer, there are hours upon hours of these kinds of matches. Even when you know in advance who the winner will be it is amazing to watch the coordination of fighters while they are being beaten with hits and punches that would knock out the average person instantly. Other viewers may enjoy footwork or strategies. You just have to find a style or type of fighting that entertains you as a sporting event.

You may be confusing Holyfield with Mike Tyson. Tyson was the ear nibbler.

get in there and show them how its done.....

get in there and show them how its done.....
I know it's not easy.... just you could watch many rounds then one punch, over. If only it could be like in the movies!

You may be confusing Holyfield with Mike Tyson. Tyson was the ear nibbler.

Nibbler?
He's an ear gobbler extraordinaire!

I'd love to see the McGregor/May weather fight, but I'll be damned if I'll pay a hunnert bucks for it.
I hope McGregor beats the black off him.

Flyweight boxing is much better than heavyweight.
The reason they keep hugging each other is because they tire so quickly.
There is 10 times the fighting in lighter weight matches.

At the highest levels, most sports involve action the inexperienced can't follow.

If I wanted to see two people trying to hurt each other, I'd get remarried.

If you want to see punching in boxing, then don't miss
the Canelo vs Triple G fight.

Gladiatorial fights would be better..

Forum List

Back