I don’t believe Trump is ANY "ist" or "phobe"

The recent shift in Trump support has come primarily from moderates. The same group that pushed him over the top in 2016

It primarily reflects his lack of leadership in COVID and callous disdain for peaceful protestors.
No one has disdain for peaceful protesters. When rocks and bottles start flying and fires burning up buildings and property, it's hard to distinguish between peaceful and riot.

No one? Trump didn't call Kaepernick a SOB and call for him to be fired? Pence didn't turn his back and walk out on peaceful protesters?

The rocks didn't start flying until after Trump and Pence did the above.

"A riot is the language of the unheard"

MLK jr.
Kinda lame to bring up Kaepernick, that was a whole different situation.

But, since you did......

View attachment 360508

View attachment 360509
Nice car and house that Kaepernick has.
Someone as wealthy as he is does not have to be concerned about how poor blacks are treated by police.

But he gave up his career for it

He was clear that his beef was not just with the cops, but with the nation as a whole.

Why are you ignoring what he actually SAID?

He is an anti-American piece of shit. If you side with him, so are you.

It goes beyond cops?
Color me shocked.

He saw injustice and was willing to give up his career for it.
Fighting injustice is as American as it gets
"Fighting injustice is as American as it gets"

Good thing most Americans have.

He said nothing of limiting his contempt to "things". His hate was for America as a whole and all of his fellow Americans.

Show us where he said that

Fuck off. I've posted his quotes many times. Shove your troll games up your ass.
Winner, winner CHICKEN DINNER!

As usual when your wild claims are challenged you come up shooting blanks.

I've cut and pasted his words many times. You stone wall and deny with the words rubbing into your face, like you were an ill trained puppy.

FUCK YOU. AND YOUR PRETENSE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.

DID I MENTION, FUCK YOU? WELL JUST TO BE SAFE, FUCK YOU SOME MORE.

You anti-American cuck.

The recent shift in Trump support has come primarily from moderates. The same group that pushed him over the top in 2016

It primarily reflects his lack of leadership in COVID and callous disdain for peaceful protestors.
No one has disdain for peaceful protesters. When rocks and bottles start flying and fires burning up buildings and property, it's hard to distinguish between peaceful and riot.

No one? Trump didn't call Kaepernick a SOB and call for him to be fired? Pence didn't turn his back and walk out on peaceful protesters?

The rocks didn't start flying until after Trump and Pence did the above.

"A riot is the language of the unheard"

MLK jr.
Kinda lame to bring up Kaepernick, that was a whole different situation.

But, since you did......

View attachment 360508

View attachment 360509
Nice car and house that Kaepernick has.
Someone as wealthy as he is does not have to be concerned about how poor blacks are treated by police.

But he gave up his career for it
Never intended to though. Remember him begging to play again?

No. I remember him and others wonder why he wasn't. You have quotes of him begging?
Colin Kaepernick wants to play. Too bad no one needs a QB ...
...kaepernick wants to play - Bing

Wanting to play isn't begging.
Protested his way right out of a job. Maybe if he would have been focused on what he were being paid to do instead of protesting, he would still be in the league.
He felt strongly enough about the issue that he was willing to sacrifice his career.

Now, the league agrees with him
He didn't know he was sacrificing his career, he found out the hard way.

MLK didn't know he would be shot either.

Forum List

Back