I don’t believe Trump is ANY "ist" or "phobe"

We now see the Trump 2020 campaign strategy

1. Pretend COVID is going away and circulate misinformation
2. Be the party of confederate flags and statues
3. Attack blacks

The virus is practically defeated. It is YOU who is spreading misinformation in the hopes that you can get the economy to be closed until November. It is not going to happen.

Kool Aid......Get yer Kool Aid

1594122144337.png

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
We now see the Trump 2020 campaign strategy

1. Pretend COVID is going away and circulate misinformation
2. Be the party of confederate flags and statues
3. Attack blacks

The virus is practically defeated. It is YOU who is spreading misinformation in the hopes that you can get the economy to be closed until November. It is not going to happen.

Kool Aid......Get yer Kool Aid

Stop lying moron.

But the man is his own worst enemy when it comes to social posting & speaking.

I firmly believe he is losing moderate & independent voters with his ridiculous tweets and statements.

I for one won't vote for ANY leftist or independent for fear of giving our nation over to the left but i do know people who he is turning off.

There is a fine line between keeping your base happy and turning off the others.

If he loses this election it will be for one reason. His mouth. Like it or not he MUST appeal to those in the middle and fueling the daily news trolls with endless tweets to bash him over the head with shows one of two things....
He either doesn't care if he wins or loses or he simply doesn't get it.

If he loses I will be pissed but not at anyone but him. He's playing a stupid game with the media at the cost of America's future. In this climate NOTHING good can come from the democrats taking power in DC and God forbid if they get all 3!

An example of my frustration is his statement about the rebel flag & Nascar. WHAT POSSIBLE GOOD can come from that comment? Nascar is a private organization so it was their choice. That decision and it's consequences are on them. WHY inject yourself into such a public controversy when you have ZERO INFLUENCE over it?

I am a SUPER FRUSTRATED Trump supporter.

CLOSE YOUR FUCKING PIE HOLE! You already have your base cemented in. Focus on winning the moderates ffs.

His ego won't allow him to close his mouth. His mouth is what made him his "fortune". On the offensive is all he knows. Those who thought he would pivot to Presidential when he got into office were hoping in vain. He just doesn't have it in him. Honestly, I really think at the moment, he doesn't want the job and he's doing this on purpose because he knows he can't just walk away. And as far as the moderates go, he lost them a long time ago. His base will always be a solid 32-35% (depending on who's poll you believe). They'll never leave him no matter what he does. But the rest of the country just wants him gone at this point. It was amusing, funny, and shaping up to be an interesting summer and fall..you know, before the 130K+ dead and 15% unemployment.

It’s strange because on one hand we hear so much about all he cares about is winning a second term, and on the other hand he’ll seemly do something that looks like him purposely shooting himself in the foot. If he had principles that didn’t waver under public opinion that would be one thing, but he has no principles

I firmly believe he is losing moderate & independent voters with his ridiculous tweets and statements.

I for one won't vote for ANY leftist or independent for fear of giving our nation over to the left but i do know people who he is turning off.

There is a fine line between keeping your base happy and turning off the others.

If he loses this election it will be for one reason. His mouth. Like it or not he MUST appeal to those in the middle and fueling the daily news trolls with endless tweets to bash him over the head with shows one of two things....

If he loses I will be pissed but not at anyone but him. He's playing a stupid game with the media at the cost of America's future. In this climate NOTHING good can come from the democrats taking power in DC and God forbid if they get all 3!

An example of my frustration is his statement about the rebel flag & Nascar. WHAT POSSIBLE GOOD can come from that comment? Nascar is a private organization so it was their choice. That decision and it's consequences are on them. WHY inject yourself into such a public controversy when you have ZERO INFLUENCE over it?

CLOSE YOUR FUCKING PIE HOLE! You already have your base cemented in. Focus on winning the moderates ffs.

His ego won't allow him to close his mouth. His mouth is what made him his "fortune". On the offensive is all he knows. Those who thought he would pivot to Presidential when he got into office were hoping in vain. He just doesn't have it in him. Honestly, I really think at the moment, he doesn't want the job and he's doing this on purpose because he knows he can't just walk away. And as far as the moderates go, he lost them a long time ago. His base will always be a solid 32-35% (depending on who's poll you believe). They'll never leave him no matter what he does. But the rest of the country just wants him gone at this point. It was amusing, funny, and shaping up to be an interesting summer and fall..you know, before the 130K+ dead and 15% unemployment.

It’s strange because on one hand we hear so much about all he cares about is winning a second term, and on the other hand he’ll seemly do something that looks like him purposely shooting himself in the foot. If he had principles that didn’t waver under public opinion that would be one thing, but he has no principles
For someone looking for a second term, he has done little to show that he plans beyond next week.

He is replacing......Build the wall
with
Save the statue

For someone looking for a second term, he has done little to show that he plans beyond next week.

with
Save the statue

It just doesn’t seem like he cares

with
Save the statue
yeah. the wall is already built. obama care repealed and replaced on day one. now he can concentrate on saving statues.

with
Save the statue
yeah. the wall is already built. obama care repealed and replaced on day one. now he can concentrate on saving statues.

I see only a few miles of new wall and Mexico didn’t pay for it.
Obamacare is still going strong since Trump did not repeal it or replace it with something better

Hard to know what Trump truly believes, but I think he's an opportunist of the highest order. He's demonstrated he'll adopt positions or platforms that benefit him.

with
Save the statue

Obamacare is still going strong since Trump did not repeal it or replace it with something better

He really dropped the ball on the Wall, no doubt.

But he was far better on the issue than Hillary was, or Biden will be.

Of course, you don't want better. YOu want worse. Because you hate America.

Hard to know what Trump truly believes, but I think he's an opportunist of the highest order. He's demonstrated he'll adopt positions or platforms that benefit him.

To some extent. He was bullied into a strong anti-Russian position. And did not bring the troops home.

But, at least he did not start NEW wars.

with
Save the statue

oh yeah? go to djt.com/promiseskeptbleevmeyamoron/ . there you will find real news.

The recent shift in Trump support has come primarily from moderates. The same group that pushed him over the top in 2016

It primarily reflects his lack of leadership in COVID and callous disdain for peaceful protestors.
No one has disdain for peaceful protesters. When rocks and bottles start flying and fires burning up buildings and property, it's hard to distinguish between peaceful and riot.

No one? Trump didn't call Kaepernick a SOB and call for him to be fired? Pence didn't turn his back and walk out on peaceful protesters?

The rocks didn't start flying until after Trump and Pence did the above.

"A riot is the language of the unheard"

MLK jr.
Kinda lame to bring up Kaepernick, that was a whole different situation.

But, since you did......

1594131207768.png

1594131279478.png

The recent shift in Trump support has come primarily from moderates. The same group that pushed him over the top in 2016

It primarily reflects his lack of leadership in COVID and callous disdain for peaceful protestors.
No one has disdain for peaceful protesters. When rocks and bottles start flying and fires burning up buildings and property, it's hard to distinguish between peaceful and riot.

No one? Trump didn't call Kaepernick a SOB and call for him to be fired? Pence didn't turn his back and walk out on peaceful protesters?

MLK jr.

But, since you did......

View attachment 360508

View attachment 360509

No, it's the very specific thing that was said.

Peaceful protest. And you expose the very kind of thinking that has created this mess. Not everything has to be about the individual. One can protest on the behalf of others.

MLK jr.

But, since you did......

View attachment 360508

View attachment 360509

Peaceful protest. And you expose the very kind of thinking that has created this mess. Not everything has to be about the individual. One can protest on the behalf of others.
True, but should be done on your own time, not on a field, in front of a camera, where you're making millions of dollars. Think your employer would allow you to protest while on the clock?

Meanwhile he's sitting in the oval office and all the supposed experts are sitting outside complaining about how he acts, what he says and over which medium he says it and yet they ignore everything he's doing for America and how he's benefited the nation. Just keeping the gangsters the fuck out of the oval office was service enough but he's gone far beyond that.
Why don't you wise the fuck up and learn what really matters, shitforbrains?

MLK jr.

But, since you did......

View attachment 360508

View attachment 360509
Nice car and house that Kaepernick has.
Someone as wealthy as he is does not have to be concerned about how poor blacks are treated by police.

But he gave up his career for it

MLK jr.

But, since you did......

View attachment 360508

View attachment 360509

True, but should be done on your own time, not on a field, in front of a camera, where you're making millions of dollars. Think your employer would allow you to protest while on the clock?

That's not how it works. It's not your place to tell others where they may protest.

It's irrelevant what my employer would do. His did allow it.

As an aside and not exactly the same, my employer did allow me to sit out a visit from Senator Manchin.

MLK jr.

But, since you did......

View attachment 360508

View attachment 360509
Someone as wealthy as he is does not have to be concerned about how poor blacks are treated by police.

He was clear that his beef was not just with the cops, but with the nation as a whole.

Why are you ignoring what he actually SAID?

He is an anti-American piece of shit. If you side with him, so are you.

MLK jr.

But, since you did......

View attachment 360508

View attachment 360509

Never intended to though. Remember him begging to play again?

New Topics

Forum List

Back