I don’t believe Trump is ANY "ist" or "phobe"

The recent shift in Trump support has come primarily from moderates. The same group that pushed him over the top in 2016

It primarily reflects his lack of leadership in COVID and callous disdain for peaceful protestors.
No one has disdain for peaceful protesters. When rocks and bottles start flying and fires burning up buildings and property, it's hard to distinguish between peaceful and riot.

No one? Trump didn't call Kaepernick a SOB and call for him to be fired? Pence didn't turn his back and walk out on peaceful protesters?

The rocks didn't start flying until after Trump and Pence did the above.

"A riot is the language of the unheard"

MLK jr.
Kinda lame to bring up Kaepernick, that was a whole different situation.

But, since you did......

View attachment 360508

View attachment 360509
Nice car and house that Kaepernick has.
Someone as wealthy as he is does not have to be concerned about how poor blacks are treated by police.

But he gave up his career for it
Never intended to though. Remember him begging to play again?

No. I remember him and others wonder why he wasn't. You have quotes of him begging?

The recent shift in Trump support has come primarily from moderates. The same group that pushed him over the top in 2016

It primarily reflects his lack of leadership in COVID and callous disdain for peaceful protestors.
No one has disdain for peaceful protesters. When rocks and bottles start flying and fires burning up buildings and property, it's hard to distinguish between peaceful and riot.

No one? Trump didn't call Kaepernick a SOB and call for him to be fired? Pence didn't turn his back and walk out on peaceful protesters?

MLK jr.

But, since you did......

View attachment 360508

View attachment 360509

No, it's the very specific thing that was said.

Peaceful protest. And you expose the very kind of thinking that has created this mess. Not everything has to be about the individual. One can protest on the behalf of others.
True, but should be done on your own time, not on a field, in front of a camera, where you're making millions of dollars. Think your employer would allow you to protest while on the clock?

That's not how it works. It's not your place to tell others where they may protest.

It's irrelevant what my employer would do. His did allow it.

As an aside and not exactly the same, my employer did allow me to sit out a visit from Senator Manchin.
"His did allow it."

They did for a short period of time, but he's no longer a QB in the NFL. And, I haven't seen him protesting anymore, go figure.

MLK jr.

But, since you did......

View attachment 360508

View attachment 360509
Someone as wealthy as he is does not have to be concerned about how poor blacks are treated by police.

No. I remember him and others wonder why he wasn't. You have quotes of him begging?
Colin Kaepernick wants to play. Too bad no one needs a QB ...
...https://www.bing.com/search?q=kaepe...=n&sk=&cvid=fd4fe975dd8440ed86557fa2a9a66f05#

MLK jr.

But, since you did......

View attachment 360508

View attachment 360509

Peaceful protest. And you expose the very kind of thinking that has created this mess. Not everything has to be about the individual. One can protest on the behalf of others.
True, but should be done on your own time, not on a field, in front of a camera, where you're making millions of dollars. Think your employer would allow you to protest while on the clock?

That's not how it works. It's not your place to tell others where they may protest.

As an aside and not exactly the same, my employer did allow me to sit out a visit from Senator Manchin.
"His did allow it."

They did for a short period of time, but he's no longer a QB in the NFL. And, I haven't seen him protesting anymore, go figure.

And yet, here we are still talking about him.

MLK jr.

But, since you did......

View attachment 360508

View attachment 360509

...kaepernick wants to play - Bing

Wanting to play isn't begging.

MLK jr.

But, since you did......

View attachment 360508

View attachment 360509

"His did allow it."

Sad ain't it. We're wasting our time on an issue that statistically, is not even an issue in this country anymore.

MLK jr.

But, since you did......

View attachment 360508

View attachment 360509

"His did allow it."

Sad ain't it. We're wasting our time on an issue that statistically, is not even an issue in this country anymore.

And yet it is.

MLK jr.

But, since you did......

View attachment 360508

View attachment 360509

Protested his way right out of a job. Maybe if he would have been focused on what he were being paid to do instead of protesting, he would still be in the league.

MLK jr.

But, since you did......

View attachment 360508

View attachment 360509

Protested his way right out of a job. Maybe if he would have been focused on what he were being paid to do instead of protesting, he would still be in the league.

Remember posting this when the NFL gives him a special induction into the HOF.

But the man is his own worst enemy when it comes to social posting & speaking.

I firmly believe he is losing moderate & independent voters with his ridiculous tweets and statements.

I for one won't vote for ANY leftist or independent for fear of giving our nation over to the left but i do know people who he is turning off.

There is a fine line between keeping your base happy and turning off the others.

If he loses this election it will be for one reason. His mouth. Like it or not he MUST appeal to those in the middle and fueling the daily news trolls with endless tweets to bash him over the head with shows one of two things....
He either doesn't care if he wins or loses or he simply doesn't get it.

If he loses I will be pissed but not at anyone but him. He's playing a stupid game with the media at the cost of America's future. In this climate NOTHING good can come from the democrats taking power in DC and God forbid if they get all 3!

An example of my frustration is his statement about the rebel flag & Nascar. WHAT POSSIBLE GOOD can come from that comment? Nascar is a private organization so it was their choice. That decision and it's consequences are on them. WHY inject yourself into such a public controversy when you have ZERO INFLUENCE over it?

I am a SUPER FRUSTRATED Trump supporter.

CLOSE YOUR FUCKING PIE HOLE! You already have your base cemented in. Focus on winning the moderates ffs.
Meanwhile he's sitting in the oval office and all the supposed experts are sitting outside complaining about how he acts, what he says and over which medium he says it and yet they ignore everything he's doing for America and how he's benefited the nation. Just keeping the gangsters the fuck out of the oval office was service enough but he's gone far beyond that.
Why don't you wise the fuck up and learn what really matters, shitforbrains?
Why don't you go fuck yourself.

Trump has bungled his response to the violence to the point he is losing support. He's been ALL MOUTH.

Told Seattle to clean it up or he would....then proceeded to do jack shit except repeat the same empty threat OVER AND OVER.

When Obama took sides in private matters we all blasted him for doing so but it seems some of you are too COWARDLY to hold Trump to the same standard.

You're pathetic

Other​
• 2017​
44​
• 2018​
36​
39​

MLK jr.

But, since you did......

View attachment 360508

View attachment 360509

Remember posting this when the NFL gives him a special induction into the HOF.
And, what would that prove? That another organization has sold out to yet another hoax.

It pays to be oppressed....Sad.

MLK jr.

But, since you did......

View attachment 360508

View attachment 360509

He felt strongly enough about the issue that he was willing to sacrifice his career.

Now, the league agrees with him

MLK jr.

But, since you did......

View attachment 360508

View attachment 360509

He was clear that his beef was not just with the cops, but with the nation as a whole.

Why are you ignoring what he actually SAID?

He is an anti-American piece of shit. If you side with him, so are you.

It goes beyond cops?
Color me shocked.

He saw injustice and was willing to give up his career for it.
Fighting injustice is as American as it gets

MLK jr.

But, since you did......

View attachment 360508

View attachment 360509

He felt strongly enough about the issue that he was willing to sacrifice his career.

Yep. THe league agrees that America is a shitty place not worthy of respect, and Americans should not have any loyalty to each other.

It will be interesting is the fans support this, once the covid restrictions are lifted.

MLK jr.

But, since you did......

View attachment 360508

View attachment 360509

Doesn’t look like begging to me

If he was desperate, he could have just gone along and dropped the protest.

NFL agreed with him now

MLK jr.

But, since you did......

View attachment 360508

View attachment 360509

Yep. THe league agrees that America is a shitty place not worthy of respect, and Americans should not have any loyalty to each other.

It will be interesting is the fans support this, once the covid restrictions are lifted.
You don’t respect those things that are shitty just because they are American

You work to change them

MLK jr.

But, since you did......

View attachment 360508

View attachment 360509

He didn't know he was sacrificing his career, he found out the hard way.

MLK jr.

But, since you did......

View attachment 360508

View attachment 360509

He was clear that his beef was not just with the cops, but with the nation as a whole.

Why are you ignoring what he actually SAID?

He is an anti-American piece of shit. If you side with him, so are you.

It goes beyond cops?
Color me shocked.

He saw injustice and was willing to give up his career for it.
Fighting injustice is as American as it gets

It was clear that his expression of contempt was not limited to police, but directed at America as a whole and all of his fellow Americans.

That is the point that I made. Your fear of addressing what I actually said, is understandable. Because by standing with such a piece of shit, you reveal yourself to be a piece of shit also.

You anti-American Cuck.

MLK jr.

But, since you did......

View attachment 360508

View attachment 360509

You don’t respect those things that are shitty just because they are American

You work to change them

He said nothing of limiting his contempt to "things". His hate was for America as a whole and all of his fellow Americans.

I understand why you keep lying about what he said. Because if you tell the truth, and still support him people will realize that you are an anti-American piece of shit and a cuck.

Forum List

Back