I DO NOT WANT TO VOTE FOR JOE BIDEN. He is a status quo politician yes he has done some good he has also failed..fake republicans fail 24/7

95% of black America voted Democratic. 70% Jews voted for Biden. Hispanics, arabs, all voted for Biden. Even 42% of whites voted for Biden. You hate us. And there are more of us than you.

So it's you who hates the majority of Americans. We vote Democratic and you hate us for it.

That 42% of white people you claimed voted for Biden would amount to 97,398,378 people.

The 95% of Blacks you claimed would amount to 39,520,570 people.

That 70% of Jews you claimed voted for Biden would amount to 5,530,000 people.

All of those Hispanics you claimed voted for Biden would amount to 62,570,000 people.

And all of those Arabs you claimed voted for Biden would amount to 3,500,000 people.

That's 208,518,948 people you claim who voted for Biden. You truly are a fucking idiot, aren't you? :laughing0301:

That 42% of white people you claimed voted for Biden would amount to 97,398,378 people.

All of those Hispanics you claimed voted for Biden would amount to 62,570,000 people.

And all of those Arabs you claimed voted for Biden would amount to 3,500,000 people.

That's 208,518,948 people you claim who voted for Biden. You truly are a fucking idiot, aren't you? :laughing0301:

Amazing that I understood that all perfectly.

The "status quo" is great wealth accumulating more, and, with it, power. Someone or group will always be active this way, as history shows without exception.

Don't fool yourself. You're pretty damned sharp, you know what's happening on here. :beer:

Yeah, thanks as I know that I'm smarter than I give myself credit for, but I was getting absolutely NOTHING from the OP except one hundred percent of incomprehensible stupid babbling. I'm glad to know that it wasn't just me and that that's just a sign of a true Biden supporter.

^ Hates America, will vote for Biden
^^^^ Fooled by a Con Man.

It's ok, we all have flaws.
But actually BELIEVING that trump is America First......Dear Lord.
trump shows, on a daily basis, that it's just about trump, and yet you accept it.

BTW, fuck ALL Members of Congress and the Executive Branch.

I DO NOT WANT TO VOTE FOR JOE BIDEN. He is a status quo politician yes he has done some good he has also failed to erase college debt and he kept furnishing weapons to Netneyahu, he opened land that taxpayers own to oil drilling, he is against health insurance for all = excellent use of tax dollars and he has not come out loudly supporting Woman's Right To Choose no matter that there are plenty of Catholics which support a Woman's Right To Choose.

There are others who can beat republicans because moderates as a whole are NOT going to support any of the republican candidates because any of them will pardon the Jan 6th terrorists and will proceed to push the ALEC agenda which is quite dangerous. Everything that MAGA is blamed for ALEC is the big player who continues to push over throw of the USA government through privatization etc etc etc.

The largest majority of voters are moderates which include Republicans for Choice, Catholics for Choice, liberals, Green Party, Democrats and Progressive Democrats of America which IS also the majority in the USA. All need to vote no more staying home. WE will not vote for any one of the bogus republicans running for president.

OVER THROW THE FAKE GOP FASCIST PARTY = THEY ARE A MINORITY PARTY!

TERMINATE:
= ELECTORAL COLLEGE
= UNITED WE STAND
= PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES
= THE VERY CORRUPT SUPREME COURT

PROSECUTE THE PARTY THAT PUSHES VOTER SUPPRESSION = AMERICAN LEGISLATIVE EXCHANGE COUNCIL = THIS IS NOT A CHARITY ORGANIZATION NOR SHOULD THEY BE TAX EXEMPT

Women are the largest voting bloc in the USA. Women could own the USA government if all would vote. Women's Rights and Women's Right to choose need women at the forefront everyday.

Moderates include Republicans for Choice, Catholics for Choice, liberals, Green Party, Democrats, Progressive Democrats of America which is also the majority in the USA. All need to vote no more staying home.

Women are the largest single voting bloc in the USA. Women could own the USA government if they would vote. Women's Rights and Women's Right to choose need women at the forefront everyday.

BEGIN ORGANIZING YOUR VOTING DAY PACKETS = Democracy NOW

Voters must assume well organized ANTI AMERICAN FASCIST CONSERVATIVES may have purged YOU from the voting rolls. Any way possible

Okay let's plan ahead as reinstating your credentials could take at least two weeks according to my "dummy" experience.

VOTE VOTE VOTE

And check often to see if you as a voter have been purged .... I checked then a copy of my voter registration showed up in the mail.

Voters ORGANIZE A VOTING DAY PACKET which should contain: IT DOES MATTER!

--- a birth certificate
--- drivers license or state ID card
--- proof of voter registration etc etc etc.
—- passport
--- Keep this information close by for at least 100 years.

Let's get on with it. WE voters have a mess to clean up.

I say voters need to come out in large numbers to save USA democracy from Fascism Oligarchy & Autocracy in 2024 .... make no mistake about it......

I say voters need to come out in large numbers to save USA democracy fro...
Is an autocracy a dictatorship? Both totalitarian and military dictatorship are often identified with, but need...

CONSERVATIVE Fake Republicans will never give up squashing democracy and YOUR right to vote. And steal OUR government services through their privatization scam.

=== Democrats need to take a firm stand on all of the below …. a very firm stand. NOT POLITICAL RHETORIC.

So what is the secret 43 year Old ANTI AMERICAN RINO FAKE GOP Party Platform? Over throw the USA government!!!
So don’t vote for President Biden – with the understanding that Trump is unfit to be president, unlike President Biden – vote third party or don’t vote at all.

And the idea that there’s something ‘bad’ or ‘wrong’ with the ‘status quo’ is specious sophistry – there’s nothing ‘bad’ or ‘wrong’ with defending our democratic institutions, following the rule of law, or respecting the Constitution, all part of the ‘status quo.’

I DO NOT WANT TO VOTE FOR JOE BIDEN. He is a status quo politician yes he has done some good he has also failed to erase college debt and he kept furnishing weapons to Netneyahu, he opened land that taxpayers own to oil drilling, he is against health insurance for all = excellent use of tax dollars and he has not come out loudly supporting Woman's Right To Choose no matter that there are plenty of Catholics which support a Woman's Right To Choose.

There are others who can beat republicans because moderates as a whole are NOT going to support any of the republican candidates because any of them will pardon the Jan 6th terrorists and will proceed to push the ALEC agenda which is quite dangerous. Everything that MAGA is blamed for ALEC is the big player who continues to push over throw of the USA government through privatization etc etc etc.

The largest majority of voters are moderates which include Republicans for Choice, Catholics for Choice, liberals, Green Party, Democrats and Progressive Democrats of America which IS also the majority in the USA. All need to vote no more staying home. WE will not vote for any one of the bogus republicans running for president.

TERMINATE:
= ELECTORAL COLLEGE
= UNITED WE STAND
= PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES

PROSECUTE THE PARTY THAT PUSHES VOTER SUPPRESSION = AMERICAN LEGISLATIVE EXCHANGE COUNCIL = THIS IS NOT A CHARITY ORGANIZATION NOR SHOULD THEY BE TAX EXEMPT

Women are the largest voting bloc in the USA. Women could own the USA government if all would vote. Women's Rights and Women's Right to choose need women at the forefront everyday.

Moderates include Republicans for Choice, Catholics for Choice, liberals, Green Party, Democrats, Progressive Democrats of America which is also the majority in the USA. All need to vote no more staying home.

Women are the largest single voting bloc in the USA. Women could own the USA government if they would vote. Women's Rights and Women's Right to choose need women at the forefront everyday.

Voters must assume well organized ANTI AMERICAN FASCIST CONSERVATIVES may have purged YOU from the voting rolls. Any way possible

Okay let's plan ahead as reinstating your credentials could take at least two weeks according to my "dummy" experience.

VOTE VOTE VOTE

And check often to see if you as a voter have been purged .... I checked then a copy of my voter registration showed up in the mail.

--- a birth certificate
—- passport

I say voters need to come out in large numbers to save USA democracy from Fascism Oligarchy & Autocracy in 2024 .... make no mistake about it......

Is an autocracy a dictatorship? Both totalitarian and military dictatorship are often identified with, but need...

CONSERVATIVE Fake Republicans will never give up squashing democracy and YOUR right to vote. And steal OUR government services through their privatization scam.

=== Democrats need to take a firm stand on all of the below …. a very firm stand. NOT POLITICAL RHETORIC.

So what is the secret 43 year Old ANTI AMERICAN RINO FAKE GOP Party Platform? Over throw the USA government!!!
Who da fuck gonna buy that crap. Sock.

You know I can't even see the point of this stupid thread. It looks like Biden typed out that whole entire OP and it would be just like him not wanting people to vote for himself too. 🙄

98,000,000 / .42 = 233,000,000.
By your math you are claiming that there are 233,000,000 white Americans that have registered to vote and did vote for Biden.
You truly are a fucking idiot, aren't you?
Yes you are, your math skills really suck.

Please, try to spin out of this mathematical disaster.

You know I can't even see the point of this stupid thread. It looks like Biden typed out that whole entire OP and it would be just like him not wanting people to vote for himself too. 🙄
It was a lame attempt to say crazy people will vote Dem as they have no choice

:CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow:

So don’t vote for President Biden – with the understanding that Trump is unfit to be president, unlike President Biden – vote third party or don’t vote at all.

And the idea that there’s something ‘bad’ or ‘wrong’ with the ‘status quo’ is specious sophistry – there’s nothing ‘bad’ or ‘wrong’ with defending our democratic institutions, following the rule of law, or respecting the Constitution, all part of the ‘status quo.’
^ 🤪deRpiTy DeRp dErP!

Huh? Those are percentages of voters. Black voters.

Fact is Biden won the popular vote too. Was it 81 million for Biden and 75 million for Trump?

And you say a lot of Californians have moved to Texas? Maybe we'll win Texas by moving some of those over votes out of Cali.

Since you mostly understood that and I didn't, as I only party did, mind translating for me please? Because I'm still getting babble.
She is kind of like me, not thrilled with Biden, but recognizes trump and his brand of fasist autocratic leaning (sometimes outright) as the larger threat to constitutional and historic groundings of this country of the last 250 years, a grounding and set of constitutional rights and indeed restraints, this country will not survive without.

Student loan repayment (of all things) is the Number 1 thing on her list. You know me. I could not give a damn about student loans. Debt incurred is debt owed. Students should have known better than to take out loans on crap that will not make them a good living, or able to pay their rightfully incurred debt. But, dumbasses are born every day, it is true. It doesn't mean I should have my taxes spent to cover their debts, they incurred, which I didn't have a say in. It is simply a vote buying issue, benefitting the country not. She probably has an advanced degree in advanced sandbox and finger paint, not giving her a 6 figure income. Go figure.

She is a greeny and upset Joe opened up more oil and gas drilling on Federal lands and federally controlled gulf, producing more oil output than any president in the history of the United States. I suspect she is one of the environmentalists fooled by his campaign lie about shutting down fossil fuels, used to get the environmental vote. But, hell, even the dumbassed trumper republicans bought that one and hated him for it, just as if it was sincere. You know me. I love my two SUV's gas grille, outdoor heaters and have no plans to swtich to any electric car anytime soon. Again, go figure.

She is also pissed, that Joe supports Israel over the Palestinian terrorists, and I suppose she does not recognize Israel's right to exist. You know me. Israel's right to exist as a free country with all rights to protect itself were established by international law and approve by the United States, as supported today, well before you were born, heck, well before I was born, and I'll be 70 this year. People my age, believe decision and treaties reached are decision decided and it is not conservative to go back on our treaties, promises, or commitments on the world stage. I support Israel.

She is also one of those Universal Healthcare for all, on the government dime (paid for by my taxes), nut balls, and upset Joe did not support it. Good for Joe. At the same time, she is also very Pro-Choice and does not think Joe has done enough to support that or women's heathcare in general. Personally, I have no problem with the amount of presidential time spent actually on the issue. I know you are anti-abortion, so it is another position you do not agree with her on. Not that it matters, but I think she is Catholic and was pointing out many Catholics are pro-choice. I don't know about that. but I'm no Catholic. I've been sprinkled and dunked (Methodist/Baptist), and while having nothing against Catholics, the only thing that ever attracted me was having no guilt whenever I choose to drink, which has been frequent at many periods of my life, and I am not impressed with their current Pope.

She thinks somebody else should be able to beat Trump, but does not say who. She lists moderate and even conservative groups she thinks should approve and help. I would say, if nobody comes forward with a chance of beating Trump and the cult, Joe can still count on her vote.

Bottom line: She is for, just about everything, you are against. While many of her arguments may have been accurate from a point of view, none were particularly persuasive. Unless you were a staunch liberal democrat female. Then another woman that thought as she does might be just the kind of girl she would take home to meet momma, as the saying goes. But, maybe that last sentence was uncalled for.

I hope this was helpful.

TERMINATE:
= ELECTORAL COLLEGE
= UNITED WE STAND
= PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES

VOTE VOTE VOTE

--- a birth certificate
—- passport

You can write me in. I promise to be historic. I will play golf 368 days a year.

^^^^ Fooled by a Con Man.

It's ok, we all have flaws.
But actually BELIEVING that trump is America First......Dear Lord.
trump shows, on a daily basis, that it's just about trump, and yet you accept it.

BTW, fuck ALL Members of Congress and the Executive Branch.

If you are still confused about whether or not Trump is "America first", allow me to show you what "America last" really means....

Joe Biden:

• Promised on several occasions that he would "end fossil fuels"

• Later stated “We’re going to need oil for at least another decade”

• Gasoline that rose over two times the price it was in 2018

• Ended Keystone XL pipeline while waiving sanctions on Russia's Nord Stream 2

• Suspected US involvement in the bombing of the Nord Stream 2 pipeline

• The price of oil jumped up to $130 per barrel

• Drained US Strategic Oil Reserve to the lowest level since 1984

• Begged Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil

• Inflation rate rose as high as 9.1%, which was almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019

• Dumped billions of dollars down the black hole of "Global Warming"

• U.S. household wealth down $13.5 trillion in 2022 - Second fastest decline on record

• Average middle-class family came up about $6,000 short of purchasing power

• The DOW dropped 6,700 points in only a year

• Stock market lost $9 trillion dollars worth of value in only two years

• Retirement accounts lost $3 trillion dollars

• 30 year fixed mortgages rose by 4.43% in only two years, to 7.75%

• Home prices soared 43% in only two years and housing sales slumped

• Median asking rent prices rose 79.7% in only two years

• Bankrupted landlords by excusing rent payments

• US homelessness jumped 12% in 2023 to record high of 653,000 individuals

• Commercial Chapter 11 filings increased 68% in first half of 2023

• Grocery prices increased by 13.5% in only two years

• The price of electricity rose by 15.8% in only two years

• Americans paid $2,250 more in increased energy costs since Biden was elected

• Hefty tax increases on the lower and middle class

• Raised the tax burden on Americans making as little as $20,000/year.

• 84,000 new IRS agents arming and training to be home invaders

• Use of DOJ and FBI to harass political opponents

• A broken election system corrupt with fraud, sometimes taking months to count

• Wholesale mailing of ballots, ballot drop boxes, and illegal ballot harvesting

• Used a complicit media to lie, distort facts, and disseminate disinformation

• Conducting covert raids on American citizens and confiscating personal property

• Supply line disruptions, backorders, items out of stock or unavailable

• Massive backlog of cargo ships at US ports in 2022

• Sporadic shortages on grocery store shelves

• Air transportation disrupted, thousands of flight cancellations in 2022

• FAA system outages that disrupted thousands of flights in 2023

• Food-processing plants mysteriously burning down

• Record prices for eggs and poultry

• Record number of ecological disasters, train derailments, chemical spills, and fires

• Thousands of small businesses destroyed in order to benefit mega-corporations

• Continuing monumental trade deficit with China

• Allowed Communist China to operate "Police Stations" in American cities

• Allowed Chinese spy balloon to cross entire country, spying on military sites

• Used a $400,000 missile to shoot down a $12 hobbyist balloon over Alaska

• More COVID deaths than in 2020

• Vaccine mandates which caused deaths and debilitating health conditions

• Vaccine mandates which caused massive job losses for those who refused compliance

• Continued government funding for Planned Parenthood

• Eliminated Medicaid work requirements

• Increased food stamp giveaways by more than $1 billion a month, without Congress

• A whole generation of kids physically and psychologically damaged by prison-style lockdowns

• Subjecting young girls to creepy boys posing as "transgenders" in girl's locker rooms

• Stealing women's ability to fairly compete by allowing transgender males in women's sports

• Subjecting children to pornographic "Drag shows" and grooming them to be sex objects

• The promotion of transgenderism in schools, resulting in the genital and fertility mutilation
of children and adolescents by unethical medical practices and Big Pharma.

• Mass shootings occurring sometimes three times a week

• An exponentially-spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs

• Shutting down private prisons and turning inmates loose

• Fentanyl seizures up 745 percent

• 100,000 fentanyl deaths during Biden's first year of presidency

• 120% increase in opioid deaths in just two years

• Encouraged illegals to "surge" across the border without reason for amnesty

• A neutered Immigration and Customs Enforcement, virtually stopping arrests and deportations

• 4.9 million illegals crossing US border within only two years

• Added non-citizens to the census

• Immigration policies that dispersed COVID, crime, and potential terrorism throughout the US

• 900,000 "gotaways" who eluded apprehension and disappeared into American communities

• Record numbers of illegals dying while crossing the border

• Border Patrol arresting 98 who were on the terror watch list in 2022, 3X the last 5 years combined

• A President who wouldn't visit the border and said he had "More important things going on."

• A dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives

• Authorized drone strike killing 10 civilians, including 7 children, instead of ISIS-K operative

• $7.12 billion worth of US military equipment and weaponry left to the Taliban

• Hundreds of US citizens and Afghans left behind in Afghanistan after the withdrawal

• People falling out of the wheel wells of aircraft leaving Afghanistan

• A weakened US military more concerned with "political correctness" than creating soldiers

• A weakened US military via destructive anti-white racism and transgender-promoting policies

• Record low enlistment numbers

• A revitalized Russian oil industry, despite US sanctions

• A war in Ukraine that has cost the US billions of dollars and killed thousands

• Increased possibility of nuclear war with Russia

• Traded an America-hating lesbian doper basketball player for a terrorist Russian arms dealer,
while leaving an American Marine in a Russian prison

• North Korea continuing to expand their nuclear enrichment and missile programs

• A stronger Iran increasing their funding for Hamas and Hezbollah

• China became more energy and militarily dominant

• A senile, angry, and incompetent president who fell off of a bicycle, fell up stairs, insulted
half the people in America, labeled people as "terrorists", divided the country, and tried to incite
a civil war.

Forum List

Back