The Great Trump Reckoning

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
What will happen if Trump is again elected president of this, the greatest country in the history of the world. I suspect we will see yet another soft leftist insurrection (e.g., Russiagate; the Ukraine phone call, etcā€¦). The Democrats, revolutionary leftists, media, etcā€¦, will again attempt to neuter Trumpā€™s administration, which is another way of saying ā€œthwart the will of the peopleā€.

Should be his he expected? Of course. But something has changed. The left, through various iterations (e.g., BLM, ā€œPalestiniansā€, Antifa, pro-abortionists, trannies, and other Marxist proxies) have clearly demonstrated a proclivity toward violence as a legitimate means to achieve their goals.

This means that a Trump administration circa 2024 must be prepared for this. Either, the life of the republic and its founding charter will be further damaged, or there will have to be a reckoning to conserve our nation. The anti-Americanism, anti-constitution, and the leftist violence and terrorism must be stopped.

The Peopleā€™s ability to control the republic and govern itself (and to maintain its constitutional values) is being seriously threatened. Trump is opposition to this. Trump threatens their leftist movement. Thus, the wild and irrational (in the context of our electoral process) effort to prevent his presidency. Once Trump is elected, assuming he is, the leftistā€™s subversive efforts to undermine the republic are sure to ramp up.

Trump spoke the absolute truth when he said the left is not after him, they are after The People; he merely stands in their way. The left does not understand that people are fed up with the status quo - a descent into ā€œfundamental changeā€. Trump is the only man offering a reversal of this. Therefore, notwithstanding Trumpā€™s flaws - both real and imagined - he IS the patriotic choice for president in 2024.

What will happen if Trump is again elected president of this, the greatest country in the history of the world. I suspect we will see yet another soft leftist insurrection (e.g., Russiagate; the Ukraine phone call, etcā€¦). The Democrats, revolutionary leftists, media, etcā€¦, will again attempt to neuter Trumpā€™s administration, which is another way of saying ā€œthwart the will of the peopleā€.

Should be his he expected? Of course. But something has changed. The left, through various iterations (e.g., BLM, ā€œPalestiniansā€, Antifa, pro-abortionists, trannies, and other Marxist proxies) have clearly demonstrated a proclivity toward violence as a legitimate means to achieve their goals.

This means that a Trump administration circa 2024 must be prepared for this. Either, the life of the republic and its founding charter will be further damaged, or there will have to be a reckoning to conserve our nation. The anti-Americanism, anti-constitution, and the leftist violence and terrorism must be stopped.

The Peopleā€™s ability to control the republic and govern itself (and to maintain its constitutional values) is being seriously threatened. Trump is opposition to this. Trump threatens their leftist movement. Thus, the wild and irrational (in the context of our electoral process) effort to prevent his presidency. Once Trump is elected, assuming he is, the leftistā€™s subversive efforts to undermine the republic are sure to ramp up.

Trump spoke the absolute truth when he said the left is not after him, they are after The People; he merely stands in their way. The left does not understand that people are fed up with the status quo - a descent into ā€œfundamental changeā€. Trump is the only man offering a reversal of this. Therefore, notwithstanding Trumpā€™s flaws - both real and imagined - he IS the patriotic choice for president in 2024.
Should Trump win, good luck finding anyone worth their salt still willing to work for him. He was reduced to listening to the My Pillow Guy as an advisor by the end of his first term. BTW, I suspect Trump WILL win. Ergo, we will have 4 years of noise and teeth gnashing but that is about it.

• Banned
Should Trump win, good luck finding anyone worth their salt still willing to work for him. He was reduced to listening to the My Pillow Guy as an advisor by the end of his first term. BTW, I suspect Trump WILL win. Ergo, we will have 4 years of noise and teeth gnashing but that is about it.
I mean, that is a valid point. Nobody wants to get caught up in being charged for involvement in some frivolous criminal charges by leftist prosecutors.

Forum List

Back