I DO NOT WANT TO VOTE FOR JOE BIDEN. He is a status quo politician yes he has done some good he has also failed..fake republicans fail 24/7

She is kind of like me, not thrilled with Biden, but recognizes trump and his brand of fasist autocratic leaning (sometimes outright) as the larger threat to constitutional and historic groundings of this country of the last 250 years, a grounding and set of constitutional rights and indeed restraints, this country will not survive without.

Student loan repayment (of all things) is the Number 1 thing on her list. You know me. I could not give a damn about student loans. Debt incurred is debt owed. Students should have known better than to take out loans on crap that will not make them a good living, or able to pay their rightfully incurred debt. But, dumbasses are born every day, it is true. It doesn't mean I should have my taxes spent to cover their debts, they incurred, which I didn't have a say in. It is simply a vote buying issue, benefitting the country not. She probably has an advanced degree in advanced sandbox and finger paint, not giving her a 6 figure income. Go figure.

She is a greeny and upset Joe opened up more oil and gas drilling on Federal lands and federally controlled gulf, producing more oil output than any president in the history of the United States. I suspect she is one of the environmentalists fooled by his campaign lie about shutting down fossil fuels, used to get the environmental vote. But, hell, even the dumbassed trumper republicans bought that one and hated him for it, just as if it was sincere. You know me. I love my two SUV's gas grille, outdoor heaters and have no plans to swtich to any electric car anytime soon. Again, go figure.

She is also pissed, that Joe supports Israel over the Palestinian terrorists, and I suppose she does not recognize Israel's right to exist. You know me. Israel's right to exist as a free country with all rights to protect itself were established by international law and approve by the United States, as supported today, well before you were born, heck, well before I was born, and I'll be 70 this year. People my age, believe decision and treaties reached are decision decided and it is not conservative to go back on our treaties, promises, or commitments on the world stage. I support Israel.

She is also one of those Universal Healthcare for all, on the government dime (paid for by my taxes), nut balls, and upset Joe did not support it. Good for Joe. At the same time, she is also very Pro-Choice and does not think Joe has done enough to support that or women's heathcare in general. Personally, I have no problem with the amount of presidential time spent actually on the issue. I know you are anti-abortion, so it is another position you do not agree with her on. Not that it matters, but I think she is Catholic and was pointing out many Catholics are pro-choice. I don't know about that. but I'm no Catholic. I've been sprinkled and dunked (Methodist/Baptist), and while having nothing against Catholics, the only thing that ever attracted me was having no guilt whenever I choose to drink, which has been frequent at many periods of my life, and I am not impressed with their current Pope.

She thinks somebody else should be able to beat Trump, but does not say who. She lists moderate and even conservative groups she thinks should approve and help. I would say, if nobody comes forward with a chance of beating Trump and the cult, Joe can still count on her vote.

Bottom line: She is for, just about everything, you are against. While many of her arguments may have been accurate from a point of view, none were particularly persuasive. Unless you were a staunch liberal democrat female. Then another woman that thought as she does might be just the kind of girl she would take home to meet momma, as the saying goes. But, maybe that last sentence was uncalled for.

I hope this was helpful.

Sorry, but not in the slightest bit. Unless we're talking about a different Joe Biden that is.

I get the frustration of progressive liberals but unfortunately the country is pretty evenly divided. You either need to win with turnout or appealing to the middle.

The more you motivate left turnout the more the right turns out and vice versa. Until Democratic messaging is better all you have as a path to victory is moderate policy. It’s a prisoners dilemma .

Sorry, but not in the slightest bit. Unless we're talking about a different Joe Biden that is.
You mean it wasn't helpful as something I didn't explain adequately? Or you are you just acknowledging you are not the kind of girl that would be taken home to meet some other girls' momma?

Oh, and no. It is the same Joe Biden.

You mean it wasn't helpful as something I didn't explain adequately? Or you are you just acknowledging you are not the kind of girl that would be taken home to meet some other girls' momma?

Oh, and no. It is the same Joe Biden.

I mean that Joe doesn't care at all about Israel and that he isn't drilling anywhere and whatever else you just said about him.

So don't.

Exactly, as I missed the whole entire point of this thread. She'll either vote for him or she won't, but I almost certain she will though. (I do believe that White 6 identified her as a female.)

She is kind of like me, not thrilled with Biden, but recognizes trump and his brand of fasist autocratic leaning (sometimes outright) as the larger threat to constitutional and historic groundings of this country of the last 250 years, a grounding and set of constitutional rights and indeed restraints, this country will not survive without.

Student loan repayment (of all things) is the Number 1 thing on her list. You know me. I could not give a damn about student loans. Debt incurred is debt owed. Students should have known better than to take out loans on crap that will not make them a good living, or able to pay their rightfully incurred debt. But, dumbasses are born every day, it is true. It doesn't mean I should have my taxes spent to cover their debts, they incurred, which I didn't have a say in. It is simply a vote buying issue, benefitting the country not. She probably has an advanced degree in advanced sandbox and finger paint, not giving her a 6 figure income. Go figure.

She is a greeny and upset Joe opened up more oil and gas drilling on Federal lands and federally controlled gulf, producing more oil output than any president in the history of the United States. I suspect she is one of the environmentalists fooled by his campaign lie about shutting down fossil fuels, used to get the environmental vote. But, hell, even the dumbassed trumper republicans bought that one and hated him for it, just as if it was sincere. You know me. I love my two SUV's gas grille, outdoor heaters and have no plans to swtich to any electric car anytime soon. Again, go figure.

She is also pissed, that Joe supports Israel over the Palestinian terrorists, and I suppose she does not recognize Israel's right to exist. You know me. Israel's right to exist as a free country with all rights to protect itself were established by international law and approve by the United States, as supported today, well before you were born, heck, well before I was born, and I'll be 70 this year. People my age, believe decision and treaties reached are decision decided and it is not conservative to go back on our treaties, promises, or commitments on the world stage. I support Israel.

She is also one of those Universal Healthcare for all, on the government dime (paid for by my taxes), nut balls, and upset Joe did not support it. Good for Joe. At the same time, she is also very Pro-Choice and does not think Joe has done enough to support that or women's heathcare in general. Personally, I have no problem with the amount of presidential time spent actually on the issue. I know you are anti-abortion, so it is another position you do not agree with her on. Not that it matters, but I think she is Catholic and was pointing out many Catholics are pro-choice. I don't know about that. but I'm no Catholic. I've been sprinkled and dunked (Methodist/Baptist), and while having nothing against Catholics, the only thing that ever attracted me was having no guilt whenever I choose to drink, which has been frequent at many periods of my life, and I am not impressed with their current Pope.

She thinks somebody else should be able to beat Trump, but does not say who. She lists moderate and even conservative groups she thinks should approve and help. I would say, if nobody comes forward with a chance of beating Trump and the cult, Joe can still count on her vote.

Bottom line: She is for, just about everything, you are against. While many of her arguments may have been accurate from a point of view, none were particularly persuasive. Unless you were a staunch liberal democrat female. Then another woman that thought as she does might be just the kind of girl she would take home to meet momma, as the saying goes. But, maybe that last sentence was uncalled for.

I hope this was helpful.
Fascist hmmm

Which Party uses government to attack the other side all the time. It aint us.

Steele was BS along with the Logan Act. Both Impeachments were BS

Lerner attacking Conservative non profits was BS. Along with OSHA, FBI, ATF etc

FBI abuse of Power was BS. Proven by the courts and shut down by the courts. Thankyou Aadmiral Rogers.

To Sum it up. The Far left own the DNC and they are BS.

I mean that Joe doesn't care at all about Israel and that he isn't drilling anywhere and whatever else you just said about him.

Exactly, as I missed the whole entire point of this thread. She'll either vote for him or she won't, but I almost certain she will though. (I do believe that White 6 identified her as a female.)
Oil companies had to Sue Bidens sorry ass for leases. Now they go look at what we did.

Garbage. He attacked oil day 1 then claims hes an oil man

Just more BS

Oil companies had to Sue Bidens sorry ass for leases. Now they go look at what we did.

Garbage. He attacked oil day 1 then claims hes an oil man

Just more BS

I do believe that you're talking about when he kept selling our oil away to China here. So in that case no wonder why oil companies were suing him. The rest of it is kind of fuzzy because of the whole entire green electric car deal, I don't think that he ever cared about the oil being provided in this country but perhaps you can refresh my memory lol

No President has ever drilled anywhere, ever. It is just an accurate statement that during the first 3 years of his administration, he actually got more new production approved on federal controlled areas past environmentalist, court actions and legislators than any president in the last 30 or 40 years. And, unlike her, I certainly have no problem with that.

Seemed like a female to me. I have no actual knowledge.

No President has ever drilled anywhere, ever. It is just an accurate statement that during the first 3 years of his administration, he actually got more new production approved on federal controlled areas past environmentalist, court actions and legislators than any president in the last 30 or 40 years. And, unlike her, I certainly have no problem with that.

His executive orders day 1 attacked oil.

You really gonna give him credit for oil production.

What? Where in the world are you getting all this from?

Ah I get it now. It was just a supposed policy of his that never actually went anywhere.

If Biden's oil production is so wonderful, why did he drain the Strategic Petroleum Reserves, and why hasn't he replenished it? This just sounds like piss-poor presidenting and playing both sides against middle.

SPR.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back