I Do Believe That Joe Biden Has Actually Done More Than Donald Trump

So, are you a Russian shill, or just another boring butthurt sore-loser Trump cultist, weeping out his sore-loser bitch tears?
tds.png

The demafasict have in just over a year completely screwed the entire free world and done a remarkable job of building the taliban, china and russia back better
Oh yeah everything that's wrong with the country happened in the last year, before that it was just perfect. And I have a bridge I will let you have cheap.

And are you just another triggered TDS sufferer?
TDS is generally defined as weeping uncontrollably if anyone dares criticize DearLeaderGodKingTrump.

That's you.

And then you have incurable BDS on top of it. Not a good combo.

Was there any point to this group-weeping thread, other than for the TDS/BDS sore-losers to have a good cry on each other's shoulders? We get it. You're very, very delicate snowflakes, and you need to cry it out often.

TDS is generally defined as weeping uncontrollably if anyone dares criticize DearLeaderGodKingTrump.

That's you.

Was there any point to this group-weeping thread, other than for the TDS/BDS sore-losers to have a good cry on each other's shoulders? We get it. You're very, very delicate snowflakes, and you need to cry it out often.

You're the one who comes crying about it on a Biden bashing thread. Why not just stay away if it bothers you that much?

That's you.

26.2-democrat-brain.png

Mamooth has brain disease.

That is, I think he's done more by messing up this country than Donald Trump did by making America a great place to live. In such a record time too. Does anybody else agree with me on this?
Democrats talked about how much damage Trump was doing.....which tips of what they had in mind.
They were planning on screwing everything up worse than Trump.

The Pandemic has screwed every number up and then you add your huge disaster........................We have huge shortages. This would never happen to Trump
Didn't we have PPE and ventilator shortages under him?

Testing kits?

Hand sanitizer?

Toilet Paper?

Etc....

Forum List

Back