I didn't give 2 shits about Cain until the media started giving him coverage

Now I'll likely vote for him.

Unless the media shifts me in Gingrich's direction.

I could be open to Santorum too, but not until I get the ok from my TV.

The more exposure Cain has gotten, the more impressed I have been with him. Wanna know WHO was behind him before the media or anyone else I know??

Answer: The T.....:clap2:

Yes, as a representative of the wicket smaht people on this board, we will stipulate that 'The T' embarrasses himself at impressive speeds. ;)

The more exposure Cain has gotten, the more impressed I have been with him. Wanna know WHO was behind him before the media or anyone else I know??

Yes, as a representative of the wicket smaht people on this board, we will stipulate that 'The T' embarrasses himself at impressive speeds. ;)

Dude its still morning, Could you save the jealousy until this afternoon?

Jealousy gets you nowhere...Drone.

I like Cain, but I think a lot of his ideas are unrealistic. 9-9-9 should be called "Nein, Nein, Nein" because it will never work.

Also, he simply doesn't have the support system to run a sustained campaign. He doesn't have the money, he doesn't have the ground organizations.

Right now, he's getting attention because the GOP Base still (rightfully) despises Romney and Rick Perry has failed to impress.

I still think it will be a Perry/Romney showdown, because they are the only ones with enough money to really compete.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yep the left cant shut up about what they refer to as Uncle Tom.

I prefer to call him a coon.

YOU ARE JUST A TWO BIT CLOSET RACIST.

No stones for your convictions.

So Herman Cain can question the "authentic" blackness of Barack Obama, but I can't question Herman Cain's coonness?

Wrong. There's no question Cain is a buck dancing coon who will be an afterthought in presidential politics by Feb 2012.

Dude its still morning, Could you save the jealousy until this afternoon?

oooooooooh...Good one... HIGH FIVE!
:rolleyes:

Jealousy gets you nowhere...Drone.

Ahh yes, condescending ridicule used to equal fear, now it equals jealousy as well? Didn't get that memo.

Why do you think the Far Left is in fear over Cain? It's as if they are all mouses being approached by Cats on Speed. If Cain is either President or Vice President, it will make the left seem even more laughable and the right will get away with insulting them forever! Just like what they have been doing since Palin came into play.

I prefer to call him a coon.

So Herman Cain can question the "authentic" blackness of Barack Obama, but I can't question Herman Cain's coonness?

Wrong. There's no question Cain is a buck dancing coon who will be an afterthought in presidential politics by Feb 2012.

Turn about is fair play. You worms opened the door SO DONT START CRYING.

Worm...is too nice...but I understand. ;)

Worm...is too nice...but I understand. ;)

IN CASE ANYONE IS WONDERING.

If the left did the deed I approve of the right giving it back. Regardless of where it leads.

Me, too, AquaAthena. I saw him on tv this morning. He's very good.

Excellent. Another day, another hand-wringing fest. You nutters are hoping against hope that one of the losers you have to choose from will turn out to be less bad than you thought.

Forum List

Back