Cain’s 999 plan is pimping americans

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
CAIN’S 999 PLAN IS PIMPING AMERICANS

Especially the poor. It put more money in the hand of Cain’s government and fat cats will be paying even less then they are now. And it will make the poor poorer.

Raise sale taxes 9% and I will not buy from Wal-Mart and buy on the Black market, stolen goods out of car trunks or not at all. Here in Nevada where there is no tax on food it is raising taxes. Some food in Wal-Mart has risen as much as $100 from the deli’s own mouth when I bought deli roast beef.
A person earning $20.000 a year will be taxed 9%? No thanks, Mr. Cain. I don’t need a pimp. 999 plan will put more money in the hands of Cain’s Government and in the hand of Fat Cats.
999 plan will send more illgal aleins packing.

sounds like you need the pimp; a pimp for the part of your brain that is supposed to give you the ability to think.

Also, fat cats are harmless:
fat_cat.jpg

Last edited:

Especially the poor. It put more money in the hand of Cain’s government and fat cats will be paying even less then they are now. And it will make the poor poorer.

Raise sale taxes 9% and I will not buy from Wal-Mart and buy on the Black market, stolen goods out of car trunks or not at all. Here in Nevada where there is no tax on food it is raising taxes. Some food in Wal-Mart has risen as much as $100 from the deli’s own mouth when I bought deli roast beef.
A person earning $20.000 a year will be taxed 9%? No thanks, Mr. Cain. I don’t need a pimp. 999 plan will put more money in the hands of Cain’s Government and in the hand of Fat Cats.

You economic ignorance is overwhelming. :lol:

As opposed to the current system?

Just can't let go of the free ride many Americans are getting on the backs of others can you?

As opposed to the current system?

Just can't let go of the free ride many Americans are getting on the backs of others can you?

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture4037-cb101411dapr20111014104536.jpg

Then by god we need to vote for Mr. Cain..

There are no poor in America, not real poverty anyway...have a look at what the poverty level means in this country. From the most recent census:

What is Poverty in the United States: Air Conditioning, Cable TV and an Xbox

98% have a refrigerator, stove and a television. Hell, 78% have air conditioning. 62% have a washing machine. Only 1.5% reported not having enough food.

Being "poor" in America is frickin' rich compared to the rest of the world and history. You can thank the modicum of capitalism and free markets in this country for that.

There are no poor in America, not real poverty anyway...have a look at what the poverty level means in this country. From the most recent census:

What is Poverty in the United States: Air Conditioning, Cable TV and an Xbox

98% have a refrigerator, stove and a television. Hell, 78% have air conditioning. 62% have a washing machine. Only 1.5% reported not having enough food.

Being "poor" in America is frickin' rich compared to the rest of the world and history. You can thank the modicum of capitalism and free markets in this country for that.
But so many raille against the American Standard...brought by capitalism.

Spoiled brats that need to go visit another continent to readjust thier cranial/rectal perspective on the life they have.

Forum List

Back