OWS Spreading to Hong Kong

The U.S. sneezes and the world catches a cold--:lol::lol: I kind of doubt that protesters in Hong Kong are going to be treated as well as they have been here--much less the REST of the world---:lol::lol: IOW--there may be some protester water boarding or taliwacking going on in some of these countries---:cuckoo:

$cartoon picture of occupiers of wall street.jpg

Are the teeny-boppers who still live with their parents planning to protest in all 57 states? Does George(the grinch who stole the election) have enough money to pay all these protesters 250 a week?

in February we will be hearing about the 7,984,256 penguins protesting in the south pole. the reporter who goes there for interviews wont get a straight answer from the 35 penguins he speaks to,and on his way to the helicopter he will be kidnapped by the Abomninable Snowman and later wind up as dinner for the snowman and his family of four.

Personally, I look forward to the 99ers shitting all over the world.

If this Shitter Democrat Protest keeps going worldwide, it will be a real life version of the classic "South Park Brown Noise" Episode. The first time I saw that, I couldn't stop laughing for 5 minutes !!!:lol:

This is what their website says

On October 15th, we will meet on the streets to initiate the global change we want. We will peacefully demonstrate, talk and organize until we make it happen.

It’s time for us to unite. It’s time for them to listen.

People of the world, rise up on October 15th!

I have a question. Who the fuck are these people do "initiate the change we want." It's not their world. They share it with the rest of us.

Fucking left wing whackjobs.

I will be anxiously watching to see how protesters in Hong Kong are treated. Personally I'm hoping for another Tiananmen Square, but Hong Kong has a much different system than the rest of China.

This is what their website says

On October 15th, we will meet on the streets to initiate the global change we want. We will peacefully demonstrate, talk and organize until we make it happen.

It’s time for us to unite. It’s time for them to listen.

People of the world, rise up on October 15th!

I have a question. Who the fuck are these people do "initiate the change we want." It's not their world. They share it with the rest of us.

Fucking left wing whackjobs.
Revolution in the spirit of Lenin/Marx don't you know?

New Topics

Forum List

Back