I contacted BLM on the Donna Brazile thing....

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Surprisingly I got a response but not the one I was looking for.

I filled out the offering form with the following.

Hello,

You are aware of the terrible disrespect with which Donna Brazile was just treated to at the hands of Hillary Clinton ? If not then please read the following:

Interim DNC chairman Donna Brazile, the first black woman to hold the position, was singled out by Hillary during the rant. She screamed at Donna, “I’m so sick of your face. You stare at the wall like a brain dead buffalo, while letting that f – – – ing Lauer get away with this. What are you good for, really? Get the f – – – to work janitoring this mess – do I make myself clear?”

A female NBC executive said that Donna Brazile looked at Mrs. Clinton and never flinched, which seemed to enrage Hillary all the more.

The executive continued, “It was the most awful and terrible…and racist display – such a profane meltdown I have ever witnessed from anyone, and I will never forget it.

http://freedomoutpost.com/she-was-in-full-meltdown-hillary-unleashed-on-donna-
brazile-for-unapproved-debate-question/]

Are you going to do anything about this? I would like to know.

My eventual reply was as follows:

Dear Patron you have Mistakenly contacted out Arts and Life department. ( Really? BLM has departments??? ) The form you filled out was a request for submission of meaningful imagery to be used in furtherance of civil rights. If you have any concerns about mistreatment of anyone based on skin color, gender or other individual identity issues please remit them to the local branches of your ACLU or other of such humane institutions.

OMG.....What an effing joke! They couldn't even direct me to the NAACP?

Well I guess SOROS must have stopped the paychecks for now eh?

JO

Ever' time I hear BLM...

... it makes me think o' dat book...

... 'Black Like Me'.
Yeah....I remember the book and the movie.....Frankly it just reminds me of Bowel Movement. :)

That was idiotic on your part. Why did you contact BLM about Donna Brazile? Did she get killed by a cop?

Indeed.... to expect a sham outfit like BLM to defend the rights of a Black Woman who was called a Brain Dead Buffalo by her white political boss...is probably expecting too much. We know after all that Black has nothing to do with their activity. This is just another proof of it.

JO

That was idiotic on your part. Why did you contact BLM about Donna Brazile? Did she get killed by a cop?

Indeed.... to expect a sham outfit like BLM to defend the rights of a Black Woman who was called a Brain Dead Buffalo by her white political boss...is probably expecting too much. We know after all that Black has nothing to do with their activity. This is just another proof of it.

JO
Are you honestly this ignorant? Do you know what BLM does or are you retarded? :laugh:

Forum List

Back