I Challenge You to Prove Trump is a Racist.

The only racist thing that I heard him say is that he will bring in more immigrants into the country than ever before.

Racist towards Americans of course. If he had said the same about some African country he would have been lynched.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm .... "immigrants" isn't a race, Sparkles.

Trump has a problem with people from a specific geographical area. Those people do share a lot of the same biological traits and racists perceive them as a "race" (though even the scientific minds and sociologists have differing ideas as to what a race is.)
Just to set the record straight....there is only 1 race! The human race. Like all dogs are canine and all cats are feline, all people are human.

If people believed that, there would never have been wars or issues based upon such an assumption. Race is more than the color of your skin. If you looked at people before mass transportation we could all envision what a Japanese, Scotsman, or an Indian looked like physically / racially.

I do know that the North Koreans don't believe what you believe. Over 98 percent of them are one people that you can identify by physical characteristics. Japan claims to be the most racially pure nation on earth. China is over 98.5 percent Han Chinese and there are more Chinese in China than there are white people on the face of the earth. Zimbabwe is 99.7 percent black and they slaughtered many a white man to claim that country by right of conquest.

In the Bible when the people sought to "be one," God destroyed Tower of Babel and separated the people.

The most important things we can bear in mind is that others do not agree with you, so if they are willing to die for what they believe in, unless you're willing to do the same, you're pretty well screwed. The Muslims think God told them to convert or kill the rest of the world; the Jews want to peddle the mistaken notion that they are biblical Israelites and God loves them best. Some white people in America think that Hispanics are inferior beings and they want a wall around America laden with machine gun toting federal mercenaries with their ninja outfits saving us from our own actions.

What I can tell you that is an historical observation is this:

When you take ANY civilization and begin mixing cultures, races, religions, sexual orientations, political ideologies, and sociological differences, that civilization perishes from the pages of history - just like what you're witnessing in America today.

The only racist thing that I heard him say is that he will bring in more immigrants into the country than ever before.

Racist towards Americans of course. If he had said the same about some African country he would have been lynched.

Trump has a problem with people from a specific geographical area. Those people do share a lot of the same biological traits and racists perceive them as a "race" (though even the scientific minds and sociologists have differing ideas as to what a race is.)
Just to set the record straight....there is only 1 race! The human race. Like all dogs are canine and all cats are feline, all people are human.

If people believed that, there would never have been wars or issues based upon such an assumption. Race is more than the color of your skin. If you looked at people before mass transportation we could all envision what a Japanese, Scotsman, or an Indian looked like physically / racially.

I do know that the North Koreans don't believe what you believe. Over 98 percent of them are one people that you can identify by physical characteristics. Japan claims to be the most racially pure nation on earth. China is over 98.5 percent Han Chinese and there are more Chinese in China than there are white people on the face of the earth. Zimbabwe is 99.7 percent black and they slaughtered many a white man to claim that country by right of conquest.

In the Bible when the people sought to "be one," God destroyed Tower of Babel and separated the people.

The most important things we can bear in mind is that others do not agree with you, so if they are willing to die for what they believe in, unless you're willing to do the same, you're pretty well screwed. The Muslims think God told them to convert or kill the rest of the world; the Jews want to peddle the mistaken notion that they are biblical Israelites and God loves them best. Some white people in America think that Hispanics are inferior beings and they want a wall around America laden with machine gun toting federal mercenaries with their ninja outfits saving us from our own actions.

When you take ANY civilization and begin mixing cultures, races, religions, sexual orientations, political ideologies, and sociological differences, that civilization perishes from the pages of history - just like what you're witnessing in America today.

:laughing0301:

Have any idea why we have two genders?

It's so we can mix genes to improve. Maybe you have a tendency to, say, fat. So you mate with somebody who tends to thin. And so on. Diversity is crucial to that.

Here, let's put that whole "straw man" silliness to rest:

Trump Is a Racist. Period. New York Times
Donald Trump is a textbook racist. LA Times
Just Say It: Trump Is a Racist. New York Times
Donald Trump Is a Racist. Slate
Michael Cohen says Trump 'is a racist'. Business Insider
Democrats won't hedge: Trump is a racist. WaPo
Ocasio-Cortez: 'No question' Trump is a racist. CNN
Omarosa says Trump is a racist. The Guardian
Why Americans think Trump is a racist. CNN

I'm sure I can find numerous examples on this Forum, too, which makes my point: Those who call Trump a racist are merely following their Left-wing "news sources" in a position they cannot actually defend.

You're sheep, Lefties.
You are a blind fool. I'm thinking you don't recognize the racism because racism is inbred into your very being.

"Shithole" countries of Africa./ We certainly don't ant people from there.

Now, tell me that is not racist?

Then we can talk about his actions about blacks & his rental properties in NY.

Pretty feeble list, really - and all it shows is who tells you what to think. For every alleged racist action, one could point to others involving Trump and non-whites that are favorable. Bottom line, businessmen disagree about a lot of things that happen to them. And some of those things involve non-whites. That's not racism.

Btw, I already posted a much better (and equally worthless) list of links in Post #29

You are a blind fool. I'm thinking you don't recognize the racism because racism is inbred into your very being.
Your propensity for insults and name-calling (directed at a Forum member you don't even know) suggests you might not be the best judge. It seems more likely you pick a side that appeals to you and just "go with the flow".

But since cherry-picking then convicting is your method, I'll play:

List of honors and awards received by Donald Trump

Note that many of these awards are from minority groups. Do these cancel yours?

Your propensity for insults and name-calling (directed at a Forum member you don't even know) suggests you might not be the best judge. It seems more likely you pick a side that appeals to you and just "go with the flow".

But since cherry-picking then convicting is your method, I'll play:

List of honors and awards received by Donald Trump

Note that many of these awards are from minority groups. Do these cancel yours?

What insult? You don't see Trump's racism. What else could it be?

Cherry picking? So you are saying it''s OK for Trump to make racist comments occasionally?

I know a lot of racists that do a good job of hiding it but the truth comes out eventually.

You wanted proof, I gave you prove, Quit your fucking whining about it.

Pretty feeble list, really - and all it shows is who tells you what to think. For every alleged racist action, one could point to others involving Trump and non-whites that are favorable. Bottom line, businessmen disagree about a lot of things that happen to them. And some of those things involve non-whites. That's not racism.

Btw, I already posted a much better (and equally worthless) list of links in Post #29

So now we get to do racist shit & balance it out by not being racist some other time?

It's so we can mix genes to improve. Maybe you have a tendency to, say, fat. So you mate with somebody who tends to thin. And so on. Diversity is crucial to that.

Multiculturalism destroys. It is one of history's lessons to us.

Has this Pogo idiot any idea why most (successful) countries are homogeneous? It's because too dissimilar people in the same region breeds war and conflict. Unfortunately it turns out that while some diversity is good, having a genetically completely unrelated death cult functioning on your region only breeds war.

Has this Pogo idiot any idea why most (successful) countries are homogeneous? It's because too dissimilar people in the same region breeds war and conflict. Unfortunately it turns out that while some diversity is good, having a genetically completely unrelated death cult functioning on your region only breeds war.

It's always drippingly ironic when a cult follower tries to use the word "cult".

What insult? You don't see Trump's racism. What else could it be?
Cherry picking? So you are saying it''s OK for Trump to make racist comments occasionally?
I know a lot of racists that do a good job of hiding it but the truth comes out eventually.
You wanted proof, I gave you prove, Quit your fucking whining about it.
You honestly don't see how shockingly judgmental you act, do you? "If you disagree with me, you're a blind fool and an inbred racist". The facts are this: You gave linked some articles by people you agree with, and in them are examples of disagreements that Trump has had involving minorities.

Note that there's a fairly wide range of races there, too. So maybe you would be better drawing a "white supremacist" conclusion than a "racist" one? But there's a problem... Businessmen and politicians (and nearly everyone) interact with races other than their own, and they have disagreements. And to disagree with someone is not racism. So really, all you've done is point out your own propensity to bigotry.

I doubt you have a shadow of a clue what my culture is, Noob.
And yet you gleefully mock someone who uses a word to which you lay claim, then attack based on membership date. Bigotry defined, and irony overflowing.

(To all others: Apparently he really hasn't made the connection yet. Hilarious!)

I doubt you have a shadow of a clue what my culture is, Noob.
And yet you gleefully mock someone who uses a word to which you lay claim, then attack based on membership date. Bigotry defined, and irony overflowing.

(To all others: Apparently he really hasn't made the connection yet. Hilarious!)

You're easily amused arenchya, Giggles.

It's always drippingly ironic when a cult follower tries to use the word "cult".

Only someone belonging to the death cult of dieversity sees it that way.

Only someone belonging to the death cult of dieversity sees it that way.

Or mayhaps an anthropologist.

Or anybody who hasn't walled himself up in his little tree house terrified to venture out because there might be something "different" or "new" out there.

Oh the HORROR.
hair-fire.gif

So why didn't he ask to see Lyin' Rafael's birth certificate?

This is a rather stupid thread because proving a person is or is not racist is highly subjective. It requires evidence that a person believes one race is superior or inferior to another race. Since most people dealing with race will comment or take actions that indicated both belief of superiority, inferiority and equality. So it becomes a matter of weighing one action or comment against another. For example a white person may use the N word in referring to a black person but may also comment on the positive attributes of the race. So do the comments weight more heavily than the use of the N world? It all depends on how a person interprets it. I guess the only sure proof that a person is racist is that everything they say in connection with race indicate either superiority or inferiority between racists.
I agree that proving or disproving a person is "racist" is a highly subjective judgement. I disagree that the thread is "stupid", because it clearly points out that in spite of this fact, many people persist in making that judgment, and calling Trump a racist. It's merely a pejorative that they cannot support, and this thread proves it.
Trump has made a number of racist comments. For some people, a single such comment is enough prove he is a racist. For others, no amount of racist remarks deserves the label. Asking for people to prove Trump is a racist is as silly asking people to prove he's evil, bad tempered, or narcissistic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back