I Challenge You to Prove Trump is a Racist.

If Trump is not a racist, he does a damned good impersonation of one

By racism are we only talking about racism against blacks or racism against Mexicans, Muslims, Puerto Rican’s, people who live in shithole countries?

Have you ever been to North Africa, Rural Mexico, outside the hotel zones in the Carribean? No, you haven't, they are ALL shitholes dumbass.
Our President hates them all

Liberalfilth will NOT respond to your challenge in a logical, factual manner; even though all countries enforce their borders, liberalfilth think it's WAAAAAAAYYYYYYCIST for the United States to do the same. Also, liberalfilth STILL think Islam is a race, when it's actually a murderous hate ideology that includes ALL races, including white; when my now-disowned second cousin-whore converted to Pisslam, that did not edit her DNA to make her any less white.

It isn't a "challenge" Nimrod. It's a "strawman". As is your second sentence here.

Sucks to be stupid.

We already know you suck. And that you're stupid. No need to prove it daily. Noticing your lack of proof as well. You are dismissed. Again.

"Proof" Gummo? The proof is right there in his own post. Go learn to read.

Hey illiterate one. The challenge was show Trump is a racist. But you can't. So STFU, go back to lying about Sandman and getting your ass kicked there. YOU go learn to read.

I almost said, that's like the pot calling the kettle black, but then you would probably have called me a racist for saying black.

There is no rational basis for calling Trump a racist, but clearly the Democrats are racists. A racist is someone who sees people in terms of race, ethnicity etc. and that is exactly what identity politics is. And don't say this is a benign sort of racism because this racism that is the core value of the Democratic Party is exactly why the Democrats didn't censure Omar's anti semitic rants: being a Muslim, black and a woman, she is one of their sacred cows and can't ever be criticized in public. The Congressional Black Caucus put their collective foot down about his and Nancy Pelosi came to heel.

I have a lot of respect for Trump and his family.

Then you also have a low bar. But thanks for coming out.

My standards are high when voting. It’s why I voted for Trump.

After seeing how generous he is, and his focus on fixing the problems obama created, you’d have to be an idiot to think hillary would have been a better president.

Liberalfilth will NOT respond to your challenge in a logical, factual manner; even though all countries enforce their borders, liberalfilth think it's WAAAAAAAYYYYYYCIST for the United States to do the same. Also, liberalfilth STILL think Islam is a race, when it's actually a murderous hate ideology that includes ALL races, including white; when my now-disowned second cousin-whore converted to Pisslam, that did not edit her DNA to make her any less white.

It isn't a "challenge" Nimrod. It's a "strawman". As is your second sentence here.

Sucks to be stupid.

We already know you suck. And that you're stupid. No need to prove it daily. Noticing your lack of proof as well. You are dismissed. Again.

Hey illiterate one. The challenge was show Trump is a racist. But you can't.

I don't NEED to, Shit-fer-brains. It's not my claim. It's (AGAIN) the OP's strawman.

Sucks to be stupid.

I don't NEED to, Shit-fer-brains. It's not my claim. It's (AGAIN) the OP's strawman.

It's just too easy. The challenge in the OP was prove Trump is a racist. YOU replied and tehn immediately started deflecting. Because as usual, you have nothing.

Sucks to be stupid.

IS Trump a "Racist" son?

Trump is one of the best presidents this country has ever had. It’s a damn shame you aren’t smart enough to appreciate that, Pogo.

Sucks to be stupid.

It's just too easy. The challenge in the OP was prove Trump is a racist. YOU replied and tehn immediately started deflecting. Because as usual, you have nothing.

You musta got a wholesale bid on Duh Stupid at Mal-Wart.

My reply was to immediately call out the strawman AS a strawman. Which means the question itself is bullshit.

Again ---- go forth and multiply your efforts to learn to read. Clearly it's not taking.

I almost said, that's like the pot calling the kettle black, but then you would probably have called me a racist for saying black.

There is no rational basis for calling Trump a racist, but clearly the Democrats are racists. A racist is someone who sees people in terms of race, ethnicity etc. and that is exactly what identity politics is. And don't say this is a benign sort of racism because this racism that is the core value of the Democratic Party is exactly why the Democrats didn't censure Omar's anti semitic rants: being a Muslim, black and a woman, she is one of their sacred cows and can't ever be criticized in public. The Congressional Black Caucus put their collective foot down about his and Nancy Pelosi came to heel.
It goes beyond that...

It involves generating hate, fear and resentment towards those you feel are inferior

A large part of Trumps 2016 campaign

It goes beyond that...

It involves generating hate, fear and resentment towards those you feel are inferior

That is you. For you sure take money out of peoples wallets.

It goes beyond that...

Rump is a master baiter at the game called "Let's you and him fight".

It goes beyond that...

Rump is a master baiter at the game called "Let's you and him fight".

You're running son. IS Trump a "Racist"?

Forum List

Back