I can't seem to circle this square.

Sununu and the posters here don’t care that Trump committed crimes.

They want a Republican Administration no matter what
They want a Republican Administration no matter what
As opposed with whats there now?

I don't blame them.

but I'd prefer to see something besides an R or D in the Oval Office next year,

and having them choose the BEST person for the job, not a crony.

As opposed with whats there now?

I don't blame them.

but I'd prefer to see something besides an R or D in the Oval Office next year,

and having them choose the BEST person for the job, not a crony.
That was a mess of word salad

Well, there's the problem. It actually is, in fact, above all things.

These people have shown us an all-new level of craven.

I don't know what it's like to be a professional politician, but the draw for some most be so powerful that keeping it is clearly worth selling their soul.
If you support Genocide Joe, you shouldn’t condemn Trump supporters. Because you’re no different.

have a grown up explain it to you
Let’s unpack that

You know Trump is a criminal but you’re ok with that because you want a Republican in the White House

But you don’t want either a Republican or. Dem (even though you just expressed a distinct approval of Republicans)

And you want the best possible candidate even though you’re happily willing to accept a criminal like Trump

If that isn’t word salad…

Let’s unpack that

You know Trump is a criminal but you’re ok with that because you want a Republican in the White House

But you don’t want either a Republican or. Dem (even though you just expressed a distinct approval of Republicans)

And you want the best possible candidate even though you’re happily willing to accept a criminal like Trump

You think Biden is better than Trump. Lol. That’s ridiculous, yet you’ve got the nerve to criticize others.

They are both evil. There is no lesser evil.

Let’s unpack that

I wouldn't mind a Republican in the WH. pity there isn't one running.

(even though you just expressed a distinct approval of Republicans)
did your IQ just drop from double digit to single?

I haven't accepted him yet, why would I accept him now?

Try as I might I don't get why acknowledging the Big Lie as a Big Lie, the origin of the insurrection being Trump, and the possibility of two criminal convictions not being enough to disqualify Trump to be prez again. Those four things being the tip of the iceberg when it comes to disqualifying aspects of his resume because the list is exceedingly long.

I understand fidelity to the party, but not above all things. Not above plotting to overthrow the government by disregarding the will of the voters. IMO, there is no credible rationalization for ignoring that.

LOL

I am being honest. You refuse to see the truth. There's no reasoning with you. You gave up thinking for yourself as soon as your savior descended the golden escalator.
Drink the Kool-Aid. It's tasty, I promise. :)
Oh shut up...notice nobody dare try answering

Forum List

Back