I Can No Longer Blame Putin for Exploiting Brandon

Nations look to get the edge over other nations. Wise leaders and administrations win if they find the best leaders among them.

Those nations with the best, brightest, most content and patriotic will win in 2022 and beyond. It begins with economic success, soft power and extends to military hard power.

Trump cultists, when the topic being discussed in the USA is your sprint towards fascism, then creating endless fascist propaganda threads might not be the best policy for you to pursue.

I do have to hand it Biden, he brought the Trump cult fascists out of the closet so that everyone could see them.

Trump cultists, when the topic being discussed in the USA is your sprint towards fascism, then creating endless fascist propaganda threads might not be the best policy for you to pursue.

I do have to hand it Biden, he brought the Trump cult fascists out of the closet so that everyone could see them.
Is it a good idea to call half of your own county fascists? Civil war?

Is it a good idea to call half of your own county fascists? Civil war?
Is there even one Trump cultist who has the guts to say "No, I won't lie for TheParty!"? I don't see any on this board.

So, what other fascist cult talking points does TheParty want you to repeat?

After watching Brandon's speech, it is clear why Putin did the unspeakable. Brandon's enemies are not foreigners, they are Americans.
Ah, you were with Putin together in his office in Moscow watching President Biden's speech. Why do you support the first fascist in the 21st Century, a murderer killing innocent Ukrainian Citizens?

After watching Brandon's speech, it is clear why Putin did the unspeakable. Brandon's enemies are not foreigners, they are Americans.

Yep, Addled Joe hates Republicans more than China, Russia, M13, the Taliban, Al Qaeda. He hates us, for real. It's only fair I say because Brandon's a nasty little slime ball and I say fuck him to hell. He's the most hate filled President ever nd his hate is centered on Americans

Remember when we sent the FBI after Obama and Hillary and any democrats associated with them? Remember when we swore out a fake FISA Warrant against Born in Kenya Barack?

Is there even one Trump cultist who has the guts to say "No, I won't lie for TheParty!"? I don't see any on this board.

So, what other fascist cult talking points does TheParty want you to repeat?
Spoken like a true one party state stooge.

And yet I am freer here then many in blue states. The kids schools stayed open in most areas and they have not fallen behind like in many deep blue areas. And that is going to be a problem in the years ahead.

The media is relatively silent about Brandon's speech and even relatively supportive. The dirty little secret is that the current president is a doddering old fool but something is rotten in the media.

Trump cultists, when you were children, did you hope to grow up to become butthurt fascist sore-loser hate-addicts?

No?

So where did you go wrong?

Forum List

Back