"I Bid You Stand, Men Of The West!"

I am too busy hating Western Civilization.
You still haven't denied anything I said. You know that influencing children into questioning their sexual identity is a form of child abuse, but you refuse to admit it because you consider me your enemy and you don't want to concede a point to an enemy.

I don't consider you anything. I think you would be far better served if you worried about your own household as supposed to mine.
Right, and your abortions and slaves are none of my business either.

Get a grip.
You can not refute anything he said as evidenced by your ducking and dodging.
Note that I am being very respectful to mdk, not engaging in any name calling or catcalling, only asking him to respond to what I have said, and he has consistently refused to do so.

I am too busy hating Western Civilization.
You still haven't denied anything I said. You know that influencing children into questioning their sexual identity is a form of child abuse, but you refuse to admit it because you consider me your enemy and you don't want to concede a point to an enemy.

I don't consider you anything. I think you would be far better served if you worried about your own household as supposed to mine.
Right, and your abortions and slaves are none of my business either.

Get a grip.
You can not refute anything he said as evidenced by your ducking and dodging.

That's b/c I am overseeing my slaves whom are too busy performing abortions.

Note that I am being very respectful to mdk, not engaging in any name calling or catcalling, only asking him to respond to what I have said, and he has consistently refused to do so.
Note how I am not assigning any positions to you and demand you denounce them.

Forum List

Back