"I Bid You Stand, Men Of The West!"

Billy,

The only way we will stay ahead of china is by fixing our educational system, funding science and maintaining our infrastructure. Those are the reasons why they're catching us and if we fall down on this China will be the worlds super power.

Billy,

The only way we will stay ahead of china is by fixing our educational system, funding science and maintaining our infrastructure. Those are the reasons why they're catching us and if we fall down on this China will be the worlds super power.

We are at this time at least a decade ahead of China, even in our leftover wacky state from eight years of nonsense.

That said I agree, to an extent.

The opportunity we now have cannot be squandered, as Obama squandered his time.

IMG_0870.GIF

Fixing our educational system means getting rid of social promotion.

It also means teaching three Rs, plus history, and dumping multiculturalism studies.
Mathew SUPPORTS dumbing down the population, he supported Obama and Hillary. He is all for social engineering in schools making parents unable to discipline their kids and teaching nonsense.

Oh, that's right. You're gay so you hate Western civilization, want to tear it down, and let the barbarians destroy us.
Pure Hatred.
I don't oppose the gays because of what they do in the privacy of their own bedrooms, I oppose them because they have turned themselves into mortal enemies of Western civilization, which is rooted in Judeo-Christian values which they seek to tear down and destroy.

But I don't hate them, any more than I hate the Muslims, who also seek the destruction of Western civilization, but for different reasons.

But my lack of hate doesn't make me any less clear-headed that gays and Muslims are a threat to everything I consider important.

Also, gays and Muslims should be enemies, but they are working together as allies within the Democratic Party, because of their common interest in destroying Western civilization.

After they have accomplished that task, they will be enemies again, and the Muslims will murder all the gays, but it will be too late for the gays because there won't be any Christians around to save them.

Billy,

China has a lot of serious problems. It could go the way of the Soviet Union. So don't get too far ahead of yourself on China. I know the popular trend is to praise it as being a future Super Power rival to the US, but i don't believe that's a guarantee. Big cracks in the facade are already beginning to appear. A devastating downfall could be awaiting China.

Oh, that's right. You're gay so you hate Western civilization, want to tear it down, and let the barbarians destroy us.

Thanks for the reminder.

I thought you had me on ignore? In your defense, I'm terribly hard to quit. lol
I had too many people on ignore so I couldn't follow threads anymore, so I did another amnesty.

Glad to here it.

You think gay people hate Western Civilization? That's absurd.

Also, Tolkien and Lewis are two of my favorite authors.

Thanks for the reminder.

I had too many people on ignore so I couldn't follow threads anymore, so I did another amnesty.

Glad to here it.

The legalization of same-sex marriage was a devastating blow to Western civilization, breaking thousands of years of tradition. We don't know yet the full damage this will take, but it may end up causing the destruction of the institution of marriage for everyone. People are already talking about eliminating marriage as a legal construct, and it was the gays who caused that to happen.

Thanks for the reminder.

Glad to here it.

The legalization of same-sex marriage was a devastating blow to Western civilization, breaking thousands of years of tradition. We don't know yet the full damage this will take, but it may end up causing the destruction of the institution of marriage for everyone. People are already talking about eliminating marriage as a legal construct, and it was the gays who caused that to happen.

Hardly. I think you're being quite dramatic. Gays getting married; whether it's in a church or entirely secular in nature, strengthens the institution of marriage as a whole.

Despite what people are talking about, I highly doubt marriage is going to be eliminated as legal construct.

Thanks for the reminder.

Glad to here it.

Hardly. I think you're being quite dramatic. Gays getting married; whether it's in a church or entirely secular in nature, strengthens the institution of marriage as a whole.

Despite what people are talking about, I highly doubt marriage is going to be eliminated as legal construct.
The entire LGBT agenda weakens the foundations of our society. Raising children to question whether they are a boy or a girl weakens the foundations of our society. This is happening far more often among children of same-sex partners than among children of opposite-sex partners, so don't tell me the parents aren't causing this to happen. I consider this a form of child abuse to indoctrinate him or her into questioning his or her sexual identity, abuse that will lead to life-destroying sexual reassignment surgery. If I had the power, I would take these children away from these abusive parents. It is very frustrated to watch children being abused and not be able to do anything about it. Since you are part of the movement that is doing this, I hold you responsible.

mdk, when you mark my post as "funny" but say nothing, you are conceding that you can't win the argument. You have no response to my truthful accusation that the LGBT community is abusing children psychologically by confusing them about their sexual identity. If you had a response, you would have provided it.

Glad to here it.

The entire LGBT agenda weakens the foundations of our society. Raising children to question whether they are a boy or a girl weakens the foundations of our society. This is happening far more often among children of same-sex partners than among children of opposite-sex partners, so don't tell me the parents aren't causing this to happen. I consider this a form of child abuse to indoctrinate him or her into questioning his or her sexual identity, abuse that will lead to life-destroying sexual reassignment surgery. If I had the power, I would take these children away from these abusive parents. It is very frustrated to watch children being abused and not be able to do anything about it. Since you are part of the movement that is doing this, I hold you responsible.

Cute rant. What does that have to do with gays getting married?

Forum List

Back