CDZ I am very surprised that non US citizens here know more about what is REALLY going on here from their own news outlets

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
I must say that the non US citizens here get way better news, and are more informed than half this dumb country are. Much more informed than the fake news gives dumb dumbs here.

The BBC and other outlets reports things much better.

Could everyone give a shout out for what country they live in.

You are right about the US MSM. It is heavily controlled by the CIA and DARPA. And propaganda is legal in the US. Not to mention when truth is put out, it is censored on most of the social platforms. And we have the fake fact checkers that are one side biased. If an actor or actress goes against the agenda they are either fired or demonized. But if your a total hypocrite and liar like Rosy O'Donnell. You are aloud to say what you want.

the tragedy of the commons......
1613997623580.png

~s~

• Banned
You are right about the US MSM. It is heavily controlled by the CIA and DARPA. And propaganda is legal in the US. Not to mention when truth is put out, it is censored on most of the social platforms. And we have the fake fact checkers that are one side biased. If an actor or actress goes against the agenda they are either fired or demonized. But if your a total hypocrite and liar like Rosy O'Donnell. You are aloud to say what you want.
There are only the selected few who have free speech in this country

• Banned
Disirland.
Gotta say you know more about the world geopolitical scene than anyone here my dear. Even me, which is insulting. lol

I come here for jokes and laughs, if I were more serial here, I would engage you more.

I must say that the non US citizens here get way better news, and are more informed than half this dumb country are. Much more informed than the fake news gives dumb dumbs here.

Been that way since Chimpy Bush, at least.

Maybe they look for FACTS?

I would counter this by simply saying that it's not a matter of them receiving better news overall. They just receive better news about America.

In general, media will have a bias that favors whatever nation it is based out of. US media will do anything to discount any distrust in American elections, for example, while European media will take a more serious look at it.

Sometimes, Russia Today is more honest about the US. Then again, you shouldn't trust Russia Today to be honest about Russia.

Al Jazeera is sometimes honest about the US, but you shouldn't trust them to be honest about Qatar.

It all comes down to finding sources that don't have any immediate reason for being biased one way or another. As long as the topic being covered isn't particularly vital to the source's interests, the reporting is more likely to be accurate.

You are right about the US MSM. It is heavily controlled by the CIA and DARPA.

Prove it.

See here:

UK.

UK news was swamped with Trump, now there's hardly anything about Biden.

I found the Trump phenomenon interesting in how so many people around the planet were triggered by him. I'll be searching the internet for any psychology articles on this strange phenomenon, surely there can't be that many with a mental illness on the planet. Biden has the charisma of a damp rag.

Ive always found the opposite to be true Western euros can be extremely ignorant

UK.

UK news was swamped with Trump, now there's hardly anything about Biden.

I found the Trump phenomenon interesting in how so many people around the planet were triggered by him. I'll be searching the internet for any psychology articles on this strange phenomenon, surely there can't be that many with a mental illness on the planet. Biden has the charisma of a damp rag.

The interesting thing is that people weren't triggered by him before he was president. When he became president their was an all out assaults on him by the MSM. Most of the people that watch the Ministry of Truth believe what they hear and the hate is turned on towards the individual that the Cabal wants the hate turned on using their Ministry of Truth.

Forum List

Back