CDZ I am very surprised that non US citizens here know more about what is REALLY going on here from their own news outlets

Aussies give a clearer view:

Greg

I thought it was great that the crowd booed vaccinations at the Australian open. :D And of coarse there are a lot of hitpieces on the fans, calling them idiots. The Cabal don't like their poison to be booed at.:auiqs.jpg:

Greg

I thought it was great that the crowd booed vaccinations at the Australian open. :D And of coarse there are a lot of hitpieces on the fans, calling them idiots. The Cabal don't like their poison to be booed at.:auiqs.jpg:

That was in Victoria; lefty scum Gov!! Also damn INCOMPETENT!!!

Greg

Greg

That was in Victoria; lefty scum Gov!! Also damn INCOMPETENT!!!

Greg

Just like our gov, they are willingly and purposely incompetent. It is all by design.

I must say that the non US citizens here get way better news, and are more informed than half this dumb country are. Much more informed than the fake news gives dumb dumbs here.

The BBC and other outlets reports things much better.

Could everyone give a shout out for what country they live in.
Because they are unbiased and can see with clearer eyes and ears.

I must say that the non US citizens here get way better news, and are more informed than half this dumb country are. Much more informed than the fake news gives dumb dumbs here.

UK.

UK news was swamped with Trump, now there's hardly anything about Biden.

I found the Trump phenomenon interesting in how so many people around the planet were triggered by him. I'll be searching the internet for any psychology articles on this strange phenomenon, surely there can't be that many with a mental illness on the planet. Biden has the charisma of a damp rag.

The interesting thing is that people weren't triggered by him before he was president. When he became president their was an all out assaults on him by the MSM. Most of the people that watch the Ministry of Truth believe what they hear and the hate is turned on towards the individual that the Cabal wants the hate turned on using their Ministry of Truth.
It's as though people's brains were removed out of their heads because of the sheer hypocrisy and hate they spewed. For example, screaming about tax returns and not paying tax, yet their post said, "Posted by Tapatalk on iPhone", yet they support Apple, one of the biggest companies in the world paying bugger-all in tax.

The BBC tends to be more partial, Yahoo news is anti-Trump. As soon I read the opinion of the news reporter, I quit the article. The news reporter's opinion makes the news biased and fake. And the media is the enemy of the people in every country, Trump just had the balls to be the only leader to say that out loud.

UK.

UK news was swamped with Trump, now there's hardly anything about Biden.

I found the Trump phenomenon interesting in how so many people around the planet were triggered by him. I'll be searching the internet for any psychology articles on this strange phenomenon, surely there can't be that many with a mental illness on the planet. Biden has the charisma of a damp rag.

The interesting thing is that people weren't triggered by him before he was president. When he became president their was an all out assaults on him by the MSM. Most of the people that watch the Ministry of Truth believe what they hear and the hate is turned on towards the individual that the Cabal wants the hate turned on using their Ministry of Truth.
It's as though people's brains were removed out of their heads because of the sheer hypocrisy and hate they spewed. For example, screaming about tax returns and not paying tax, yet their post said, "Posted by Tapatalk on iPhone", yet they support Apple, one of the biggest companies in the world paying bugger-all in tax.

The BBC tends to be more partial, Yahoo news is anti-Trump. As soon I read the opinion of the news reporter, I quit the article. The news reporter's opinion makes the news biased and fake. And the media is the enemy of the people in every country, Trump just had the balls to be the only leader to say that out loud.

That reminds me of the WOKE NBA and BLM who wear Nike's which use slave labor to make their shoes.

No worries, mate.

Greg

Because they are unbiased and can see with clearer eyes and ears.
Our MSM outlets seem to gravitate to the views of CNN (ABC-National Broadcaster) and CBS/NBC for the main Commercial networks. One gravitates towards Sky News Australia...unbiased but also unashamedly HONEST!!! MSM in the US would call them Nazis...........which shows what sh!t the USMSM really are.

Greg

Why is this troll thread in the CDZ?
Are you the CDZ hall monitor?
I'm giving my opinion about our mostly gracious non US residents who seem to be better informed by their news outlets than half the dumb dumbs here. Howis this trolling.

An apology will be accepted.

NO ONE tells the truth, everything is about picking sides & buying into what ever propaganda is produced. critical thinking skills seem lost. Hours are spent blowing up small stuff while real problems are hashed out in back rooms. We are being used.

I have to go to the BBC to read about US riots.

I'm giving my opinion about our mostly gracious non US residents who seem to be better informed by their news outlets than half the dumb dumbs here. Howis this trolling.

How about your infantile use of "dumb dumbs," like some dimwitted 5 year old?

Personally, I think there's too much news, especially the fake kind. I said twenty years ago that the internet was the beating heart of how rabidly partisan we've become.

I liked it better when there was just a daily newspaper and the evening news. Did the wealthy and connected take advantage of us? Yes, and they still do, but there was room enough to carve a life for yourself and you weren't hammered at every turn about how evil the other party was and that civil war is just around the corner.

Personally, I think there's too much news, especially the fake kind. I said twenty years ago that the internet was the beating heart of how rabidly partisan we've become.

I liked it better when there was just a daily newspaper and the evening news. Did the wealthy and connected take advantage of us? Yes, and they still do, but there was room enough to carve a life for yourself and you weren't hammered at every turn about how evil the other party was and that civil war is just around the corner.
Good strategy; I keep it to a few sources but like knowing what the enemy is up to. I use my "Pravda" filter.

Greg

I am very surprised that non US citizens here know more about what is REALLY going on here from their own news outlets-Hang on sloopy

I'm not...our media industry has been designed to water-house stories and junk information 24 hours a day. Most of it useless and trite, condensed down to 1-line soundbytes that are out of context. Not surprised at all that other countries know what is going on with us more than we do.

Forum List

Back