I am so loving these whiney little Trump supporters all wanting a check!!

I can't help it, if I see one more white guy damn near in tears, whining over not working and NOT BLAMING TRUMP, I'm gonna scream.

Do these idiots not know that the last year, the house offered Trump 25 billion for his beloved wall and he turned it down? Do these idiot not know that this foil that Trump is perpetrating is being used to keep you idiots off the trail of his empending expose on Russia? How stupid and gulable can a human be? Donald Trump could give two fucks about the damned wall, that is fact. This man loves chaos, he loves being the talk of the media and you idiots only pro-long this jubalent joy, but continueing to support his madness, don't you morons know this?

And for the love of common sense, STOP BLAMING THE FUCKIN DEMOCRATS WHEN YOU HAD THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND SENATE AND WHITE HOUSE LOCKED UP FOR 2 FUCKIN YEARS...HOW THE HELL IS IT NOW, NANCY'S FAULT....

You stupid idiots deserve this and more and I hope this shut down last until 2020

Chuck and Nancy were on VACATION in Hawaii, while the President was in the WH trying to resolve the problem.

Mr. Trump has made it clear that he cannot approve of anything without a wall, that is a non-starter.

Trump is from a different world than Chuck and Nancy- the Private Sector, a place where if you make a promise you have to deliver on it. Trump doesn't want to continue the government shutdown, but the nation's security is in peril.

I love how Trump has Democrats screaming for open borders as the 2020 campaign kicks off.
Don't be stupier than you have to be. Nobody is "screaming for open borders".
Now that the media has gone all in on talking about this shit and briefly talking about Mueller and the Pelosi and the dems, anyone with a working brain cell must know that Trump will prolong this shit to the very ends of time....he is the master of deflection, when will the media get it?

I love how Trump has Democrats screaming for open borders as the 2020 campaign kicks off.
Now that the media has gone all in on talking about this shit and briefly talking about Mueller and the Pelosi and the dems, anyone with a working brain cell must know that Trump will prolong this shit to the very ends of time....he is the master of deflection, when will the media get it?
Boy,
The Federal government is the enemy of the country

I can't help it, if I see one more white guy damn near in tears, whining over not working and NOT BLAMING TRUMP, I'm gonna scream.

Do these idiots not know that the last year, the house offered Trump 25 billion for his beloved wall and he turned it down? Do these idiot not know that this foil that Trump is perpetrating is being used to keep you idiots off the trail of his empending expose on Russia? How stupid and gulable can a human be? Donald Trump could give two fucks about the damned wall, that is fact. This man loves chaos, he loves being the talk of the media and you idiots only pro-long this jubalent joy, but continueing to support his madness, don't you morons know this?

And for the love of common sense, STOP BLAMING THE FUCKIN DEMOCRATS WHEN YOU HAD THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND SENATE AND WHITE HOUSE LOCKED UP FOR 2 FUCKIN YEARS...HOW THE HELL IS IT NOW, NANCY'S FAULT....

You stupid idiots deserve this and more and I hope this shut down last until 2020

Chuck and Nancy were on VACATION in Hawaii, while the President was in the WH trying to resolve the problem.

Mr. Trump has made it clear that he cannot approve of anything without a wall, that is a non-starter.

Trump is from a different world than Chuck and Nancy- the Private Sector, a place where if you make a promise you have to deliver on it. Trump doesn't want to continue the government shutdown, but the nation's security is in peril.
You and people like you have got to stop "believing and pretending" Trump has solutions for anything that doesn't benefit himself, his bottom line and his family. Your ignorance is not impressive. His staying in Washington is akin to a guest attending a party while the host and others have gone to bed....completely benign. I know you know better, please stop being so fuckin stupid, its too much.
If you continue to talk about promises, than damnit include all of his promises....Mexico will pay for the wall, good paying jobs will roll in from China, not only better healthcare but cheaper....on and on and on, what about those fuckin promises or do you have selective amnesia like the idiot Trump?

Boy,
Can I have your social security and medicare?

Boy,
So leave, little boy....leave.

Today Trump is going to go on TV and try to put together a few coherent sentences and thoughts about why we need a wall to stop Mexican Muslim terrorists from raping our white women. I would love to watch, but I don't want to miss my root canal.

Donald Trump is a lying attention needy old fuck who will use tonight's bs session to scam once again the American Stupid into believing his wall or nothing will end this crisis. As long as we continue to focus on this mad white fuck, the more attention seeking attempts he will use. The media, as with the 8 minute bs session he gave a few days ago, should not cover one single word this lying bitch will add and continue with regular boring programming. But the nut brings in ratings and god forbid, they forgo ratings.

Today Trump is going to go on TV and try to put together a few coherent sentences and thoughts about why we need a wall to stop Mexican Muslim terrorists from raping our white women. I would love to watch, but I don't want to miss my root canal.
The fact that you can't believe one single word that passes those tiny little lips, should in itself void out his message of bs.

Trump is from a different world...YEAH, AND ITS CALLED "DISNEY WORLD":dance:

LMAO Talk about whinny. How bout the OP. She whines more than anyone on this board.

She needs stronger meds.

You're pretty stupid. The wall vote is still in the realm of the super majority parlimentary rule. If McConnell changed that for the wall the way Reid did for Obamacare... You'd be losing your minds. Thats all the effort I'm good to put in here.... You're just too stupid to bother with.

Jo

A) what does race have to do with this? Brown and black people don't want their check?

B) Democrats certainly did not offer Trump any wall money last year

C) If you can't even honestly acknowledge that the GOP did NOT have the votes in the Senate to simply do whatever they wanted the last 2 years, there is no hope for you.

This one is an exceptional dope.

Jo

A) what does race have to do with this? Brown and black people don't want their check?

B) Democrats certainly did not offer Trump any wall money last year

C) If you can't even honestly acknowledge that the GOP did NOT have the votes in the Senate to simply do whatever they wanted the last 2 years, there is no hope for you.
Why not? They were in total control. Explain.

No they were not in total control. That is so dishonest. The Senate could not do ANYTHING without 60 votes. You know this is true. Well either you know it's true and you're being dishonest, or you're stupid. Those are really the only two options.

Trust me he didn't know and soooooo....
Well I'm not going to say it.

Jo

Forum List

Back