I am so loving these whiney little Trump supporters all wanting a check!!

I can't help it, if I see one more white guy damn near in tears, whining over not working and NOT BLAMING TRUMP, I'm gonna scream.

Do these idiots not know that the last year, the house offered Trump 25 billion for his beloved wall and he turned it down? Do these idiot not know that this foil that Trump is perpetrating is being used to keep you idiots off the trail of his empending expose on Russia? How stupid and gulable can a human be? Donald Trump could give two fucks about the damned wall, that is fact. This man loves chaos, he loves being the talk of the media and you idiots only pro-long this jubalent joy, but continueing to support his madness, don't you morons know this?

And for the love of common sense, STOP BLAMING THE FUCKIN DEMOCRATS WHEN YOU HAD THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND SENATE AND WHITE HOUSE LOCKED UP FOR 2 FUCKIN YEARS...HOW THE HELL IS IT NOW, NANCY'S FAULT....

You stupid idiots deserve this and more and I hope this shut down last until 2020
You know, you democrats could make a case for all the good you have done since phony barack took over the reins up until now. I am sure you could point out “something” ---- and all the while, expect us to forget all of your lies, crimes, corruption, scandals and cover ups ---- you know, the same ones your lapdog, MSM, helps cover up for you?

So, yes, do tell us how horrible Donald Trump has been, we will listen. But I don’t really care he is a poor talker and exaggerates or tells untruths at times. We still have to choose when we vote, and none of that compares to the malevolence and sins that we have witnessed from your own sick left party. So what do you expect from us? You expect us to ignore that your party is 40 shades of evil and 10 shades of neutral? We like Trump’s initiatives, we hate the quisling republicans who turned traitor on him, but we still have no other choice. We cannot support you criminals and bastards lusting for power and faking out your faithful that somehow you actually care about them.
Let me get this straight, fuck the fact Trump can not be trusted with the truth, fuck the fact the man could give a fuck about you dumb clueless supporters as long as you stick with the clown...fuck the fact he's a criminal, a con artist and dupe...but as long as he does what? You okay with it? Listen, enjoy the fool, enjoy enjoy enjoy..he's all yours...it is with great anticipation as the country goes to hell, you Trump nuts lead the way.

We watched you do it for eight years without flinching. We learned well.

Jo
If you think 8 years with the black guy was hell compared to this white bitch, you got mo mental issues than your clown fuck buddy Trump

Trump the suposid billionaire speaks the language of the AVERAGE WHITE GUY.....fuck the poor, the gov and anybody that ain't us...well, average guy....how's that no check coming in doing for ya?
I'm sorry but I had to step in for a moment and ask you: What is a "supasid"?
Wow! Context mean anything to you?

You'd suck on any game show. LOL

I'll go out on a limb and say "Trump the supposed billionaire speaks..."

So what grabbed your attention was not that she butchered the spelling of the word but that I didn't know what the misspelled nonexistent word meant?

Huh? What caught my attention is what I responded to (your words): I'm sorry but I had to step in for a moment and ask you: What is a "supasid"?

The fact that you exhibited such an inability to grasp meaning in a context, which had made it obvious the word that was misspelled 'suposid' ... "Trump the suposid billionaire speaks the language of the" was meant to spell out 'supposed'... :ack-1:

and even worse or better, depending on where one stands...

Once again, you're fixated on my not knowing what an egregiously misspelled word was rather than the egregious misspelling itself. Then you imply that I'm the stupid one.

Did you not even notice the misspelling? If you did, what the fuck are you giving me shit for?

your stupid friggin' question misspells the misspelling: "supasid" in place of 'suposid'
LOL :banghead:

correcting somebody and being so douchey you can even quote them correctly... :asshole:
you actually commit the sin you condemn. how fuckin' stupid is that?

You're not very good at this, are you? How fucking stupid is it to rant about a misspelling of a misspelling? Dumbass.
not ranting here, but you might want a friend (if have any) to look at the thread and help you ...

you did exactly what you criticized another of doing. your denial adds to an impression of you being a horrible little human being inside

Why have you not asked tigerred how fucking stupid she has to be to misspell "supposed"? Whether or not I misspelled the misspelling, I would have spelled "supposed" correctly at least.

And "horrible little human being"? Jesus Christ, that's a bit much, don't you think? I'm betting you're not yet 30 years of age. Am I right?
DEFLECT MUCH.....DUMB MF?

Trump the suposid billionaire speaks the language of the AVERAGE WHITE GUY.....fuck the poor, the gov and anybody that ain't us...well, average guy....how's that no check coming in doing for ya?

Dude, when I'm in a rush, I could give a fuck about spelling....clearly you need a life, and I heard first hand Walmart has em on sale this week!!

I can't help it, if I see one more white guy damn near in tears, whining over not working and NOT BLAMING TRUMP, I'm gonna scream.

Do these idiots not know that the last year, the house offered Trump 25 billion for his beloved wall and he turned it down? Do these idiot not know that this foil that Trump is perpetrating is being used to keep you idiots off the trail of his empending expose on Russia? How stupid and gulable can a human be? Donald Trump could give two fucks about the damned wall, that is fact. This man loves chaos, he loves being the talk of the media and you idiots only pro-long this jubalent joy, but continueing to support his madness, don't you morons know this?

And for the love of common sense, STOP BLAMING THE FUCKIN DEMOCRATS WHEN YOU HAD THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND SENATE AND WHITE HOUSE LOCKED UP FOR 2 FUCKIN YEARS...HOW THE HELL IS IT NOW, NANCY'S FAULT....

You stupid idiots deserve this and more and I hope this shut down last until 2020
You know, you democrats could make a case for all the good you have done since phony barack took over the reins up until now. I am sure you could point out “something” ---- and all the while, expect us to forget all of your lies, crimes, corruption, scandals and cover ups ---- you know, the same ones your lapdog, MSM, helps cover up for you?

So, yes, do tell us how horrible Donald Trump has been, we will listen. But I don’t really care he is a poor talker and exaggerates or tells untruths at times. We still have to choose when we vote, and none of that compares to the malevolence and sins that we have witnessed from your own sick left party. So what do you expect from us? You expect us to ignore that your party is 40 shades of evil and 10 shades of neutral? We like Trump’s initiatives, we hate the quisling republicans who turned traitor on him, but we still have no other choice. We cannot support you criminals and bastards lusting for power and faking out your faithful that somehow you actually care about them.
Let me get this straight, fuck the fact Trump can not be trusted with the truth, fuck the fact the man could give a fuck about you dumb clueless supporters as long as you stick with the clown...fuck the fact he's a criminal, a con artist and dupe...but as long as he does what? You okay with it? Listen, enjoy the fool, enjoy enjoy enjoy..he's all yours...it is with great anticipation as the country goes to hell, you Trump nuts lead the way.

We watched you do it for eight years without flinching. We learned well.

Jo
If you think 8 years with the black guy was hell compared to this white bitch, you got mo mental issues than your clown fuck buddy Trump

And there you have it. Total mental submission.... In bold lettering yet!

Jo

It's kinda like an El Cid.... Only on steroids. Supa-sid. Now Supo-sid refers to
The more outgoing model.

Hope that helps.

Jo

Wow! Context mean anything to you?

You'd suck on any game show. LOL

I'll go out on a limb and say "Trump the supposed billionaire speaks..."

So what grabbed your attention was not that she butchered the spelling of the word but that I didn't know what the misspelled nonexistent word meant?

Huh? What caught my attention is what I responded to (your words): I'm sorry but I had to step in for a moment and ask you: What is a "supasid"?

The fact that you exhibited such an inability to grasp meaning in a context, which had made it obvious the word that was misspelled 'suposid' ... "Trump the suposid billionaire speaks the language of the" was meant to spell out 'supposed'... :ack-1:

and even worse or better, depending on where one stands...

Once again, you're fixated on my not knowing what an egregiously misspelled word was rather than the egregious misspelling itself. Then you imply that I'm the stupid one.

Did you not even notice the misspelling? If you did, what the fuck are you giving me shit for?

your stupid friggin' question misspells the misspelling: "supasid" in place of 'suposid'
LOL :banghead:

correcting somebody and being so douchey you can even quote them correctly... :asshole:
you actually commit the sin you condemn. how fuckin' stupid is that?

You're not very good at this, are you? How fucking stupid is it to rant about a misspelling of a misspelling? Dumbass.
not ranting here, but you might want a friend (if have any) to look at the thread and help you ...

you did exactly what you criticized another of doing. your denial adds to an impression of you being a horrible little human being inside

Why have you not asked tigerred how fucking stupid she has to be to misspell "supposed"? Whether or not I misspelled the misspelling, I would have spelled "supposed" correctly at least.

And "horrible little human being"? Jesus Christ, that's a bit much, don't you think? I'm betting you're not yet 30 years of age. Am I right?
DEFLECT MUCH.....DUMB MF?

No deflection, just trying to understand his reasoning behind confronting me about not knowing what a nonexistent word was rather than confront the person using the nonexistent word.

Dude, when I'm in a rush, I could give a fuck about spelling....

If you could give a fuck then you can give a fuck. I think what you meant to say was that you couldn't give a fuck. But I understand your confusion, what with your rushing around and all.

clearly you need a life, and I heard first hand Walmart has em on sale this week!!

Clearly you need a book on spelling and grammar. I heard Wal-Mart has those on sale too.

that person misspelled a word.

you attacked that person for misspelling a word, while misspelling the miss-spelt word. you could even keep track of what you had a hard on over

you attacked that person for misspelling a word, while misspelling the miss-spelt word. you could even keep track of what you had a hard on over

"Attacked"? Are these overblown exaggerations for your benefit or mine?

We have established that I am a horrible little human being for "attacking" someone over a misspelling and that you have a predilection for hyperbole. I don't think any more needs to be said. Whaddya say we just end it here before you have an embolism?

It's kinda like an El Cid.... Only on steroids. Supa-sid. Now Supo-sid refers to
The more outgoing model.

Hope that helps.

Jo

That makes more sense than the real thing.

We have established that I am a horrible little human being for "attacking" someone over a misspelling and that you have a predilection for hyperbole. I don't think any more needs to be said. Whaddya say we just end it here before you have an embolism?
another surreal experience @ usmb

another surreal experience @ usmb

Yes, for both of us.

Forum List

Back