I am so loving these whiney little Trump supporters all wanting a check!!

No they were not in total control. That is so dishonest. The Senate could not do ANYTHING without 60 votes. You know this is true. Well either you know it's true and you're being dishonest, or you're stupid. Those are really the only two options.
Since you simply REFUSE to explain why he couldn't get the bill for that damned wall passed, can you kindly explain how your Trumpenführer was able to get the biggest tax scam passed then?

How about instead if you go and educate yourself on how the Senate works........
We all know how the senate works, we also know about Mitch and the steam rolling judges and tax cuts out the door shit too. and dude stop THE GOTDAMNED DEFLECTION SHIT.....I'M NOT A TRUMP BITCH

It is ok, about government workers not getting paid while they work. Donald said today that he can relate to them.
That was about as funny as him saying he prefers his military not get captured.....and his bragging about grabbing women by the pussy.....and making fun of a physically handicapped reporter...and talking about his personal Viet Nam against STDs.....
Anything that damages the federal government is a good thing for the country

A) what does race have to do with this? Brown and black people don't want their check?

B) Democrats certainly did not offer Trump any wall money last year

C) If you can't even honestly acknowledge that the GOP did NOT have the votes in the Senate to simply do whatever they wanted the last 2 years, there is no hope for you.
Why not? They were in total control. Explain.

No they were not in total control. That is so dishonest. The Senate could not do ANYTHING without 60 votes. You know this is true. Well either you know it's true and you're being dishonest, or you're stupid. Those are really the only two options.
The immigration deal Trump should’ve taken, but didn’t
As we discussed at the time, the basic contours of the deal were straightforward: Schumer was willing to accept funding for a border wall in exchange for DACA protections for Dreamers.
Fuck DACA... Those fuckers do not deserve anything good
Fuck Trump

I can't help it, if I see one more white guy damn near in tears, whining over not working and NOT BLAMING TRUMP, I'm gonna scream.

Do these idiots not know that the last year, the house offered Trump 25 billion for his beloved wall and he turned it down? Do these idiot not know that this foil that Trump is perpetrating is being used to keep you idiots off the trail of his empending expose on Russia? How stupid and gulable can a human be? Donald Trump could give two fucks about the damned wall, that is fact. This man loves chaos, he loves being the talk of the media and you idiots only pro-long this jubalent joy, but continueing to support his madness, don't you morons know this?

And for the love of common sense, STOP BLAMING THE FUCKIN DEMOCRATS WHEN YOU HAD THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND SENATE AND WHITE HOUSE LOCKED UP FOR 2 FUCKIN YEARS...HOW THE HELL IS IT NOW, NANCY'S FAULT....

You stupid idiots deserve this and more and I hope this shut down last until 2020
From a whiny, semi-literate skank of all people.
Build the fucking wall.

My God you people are truly ignorant.

If you don't understand how reconciliation and cloture work in the Senate you really shouldn't be commenting.

If you understand but are just behind dishonest, well...............
This is about the third or fourth time I'm asking you to explain.

Go for it.

If you don't understand how reconciliation and cloture work in the Senate you really shouldn't be commenting.

This is about the third or fourth time I'm asking you to explain.

Go for it.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, make sure you got plenty of coffee

It is ok, about government workers not getting paid while they work. Donald said today that he can relate to them.
That was about as funny as him saying he prefers his military not get captured.....and his bragging about grabbing women by the pussy.....and making fun of a physically handicapped reporter...and talking about his personal Viet Nam against STDs.....
So honest hard working americans wanting their tax refund this year, should get over it, huh? I wish people like you would just go away, you're so worthless and stupid

A) what does race have to do with this? Brown and black people don't want their check?

C) If you can't even honestly acknowledge that the GOP did NOT have the votes in the Senate to simply do whatever they wanted the last 2 years, there is no hope for you.
Danny, research your comments before you send for me, I don;t make shit up and I don't lie.

Why not? They were in total control. Explain.
You need help with explaining basic politics?

Since you simply REFUSE to explain why he couldn't get the bill for that damned wall passed, can you kindly explain how your Trumpenführer was able to get the biggest tax scam passed then?

How about instead if you go and educate yourself on how the Senate works........
We all know how the senate works, we also know about Mitch and the steam rolling judges and tax cuts out the door shit too. and dude stop THE GOTDAMNED DEFLECTION SHIT.....I'M NOT A TRUMP BITCH

We know. You're an uneducated illiterate bitch. steamrolling things? Thank Harry Reid for that moron. HE put those rules in. Now they're biting you in your fat ass, just like we said they would. So cry all you want, then go get educated on how things work. And on reality.

The OP never said that democrats offered trump 25 billion last year for his wall. What the OP did say is that the HOUSE offered it. At the time the democrats didn't control anything in the House and weren't in any position to offer trump anything.

Stop lying.

But Schumer most certainly did offer trump 25 billion for his wall in 2018. trump turned it down.

It was never a situation of trump not being offered money for his wall. He was. He just wasn't smart enough to take it.

After Schumer learned that trump wasn't going to accept it, he took his offer off the table and trump didn't get that money for his stupid wall.

You need to learn about facts. Even when they aren't on your side.

So honest hard working americans wanting their tax refund this year, should get over it, huh? I wish people like you would just go away, you're so worthless and stupid
Lol
Says a control freak

The senate has been ramming shit out the door without the dems since they took office, so miss me on this wanting to play fair all of sudden with the wall shit.

Tell you what, we'll educate ourselves on how the senate works only if you educate yourself on mental illness and Trump, deal?

I can't help it, if I see one more white guy damn near in tears, whining over not working and NOT BLAMING TRUMP, I'm gonna scream.

Do these idiots not know that the last year, the house offered Trump 25 billion for his beloved wall and he turned it down? Do these idiot not know that this foil that Trump is perpetrating is being used to keep you idiots off the trail of his empending expose on Russia? How stupid and gulable can a human be? Donald Trump could give two fucks about the damned wall, that is fact. This man loves chaos, he loves being the talk of the media and you idiots only pro-long this jubalent joy, but continueing to support his madness, don't you morons know this?

And for the love of common sense, STOP BLAMING THE FUCKIN DEMOCRATS WHEN YOU HAD THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND SENATE AND WHITE HOUSE LOCKED UP FOR 2 FUCKIN YEARS...HOW THE HELL IS IT NOW, NANCY'S FAULT....

You stupid idiots deserve this and more and I hope this shut down last until 2020
From a whiny, semi-literate skank of all people.
Build the fucking wall.
Oh, now its a wall again? Clearly your not keeping up with the nut

So, if they were willing to give him 25 billion last year, why not give him 5 billion this year?

Forum List

Back