I am opposed to painless lethal injection for the Death Penalty

Life in prison with no chance of parole is far greater punishment than the death penalty.
At $60,000 per year per inmate.

The only people being punished by life in prison for convicted murderers is the American taxpayer. .... :doubt:

It's the price we pay for calling ourselves a civilized society.
George,

If someone brutalized and murdered a beloved relative or friend of yours would you settle for the "civilized" alternative of life in prison as punishment for the killer(s) or would you rather have input into the method -- such as publicly crucifying the bastard(s)?

If such an option were available to victims' survivors do you believe, as I do, it would serve as a substantial deterrent to such brutal crimes?

The guy who got off on killing all the nurses. He got a sex change. Fucked his way to his death.

Life in prison with no chance of parole is far greater punishment than the death penalty.

Bullshit. Richard Speck had a blast of a life didn't he now. Got a tit job. Fucked everyone. Speck was the perfect example of why we should kill killers.

This dude got a boob job in prison. He raped and tortured 7 nurses.AND KILLED THEM. Give me 10 minutes with him. But you lefties didn't. You gave him a boob job.

Last edited:
Lethal injection isn't painless. Because the condemned is unconscious you simply don't see how painful it really is.

Still, if capital punishment is to be a deterrant, I think it should be as violent, gruesome, and sick as possible. Let victim families choose the method and/or carry it out themselves however they wish. That'd be justice.

Capital punishment has not been proven to be deterrent.

The governor of Florida just signed off on the death of a convicted child rapist and murderer by painless lethal injection.

Why the painless and so called humane lethal injection??

The sick pervert should be endlessly tortured and then executed by the most painful way possible.

We need to bring back something like the 'rack' or the 'iron maiden'. ... :thup:

Iron-Maiden-medival-tortu-010.jpg

rack.jpg

I am against it too. It should not be painless.

Bullshit. Richard Speck had a blast of a o
life didn't he now. Got a tit job. Fucked everyone. Speck was the perfect example of why we should kill killers.

This dude got a boob job in prison. He raped and tortured 7 nurses.AND KILLED THEM. Give me 10 minutes with him. But you lefties didn't. You gave him a boob job.

Does this sound like an enjoyable life to you?

Bullshit. Richard Speck had a blast of a o
life didn't he now. Got a tit job. Fucked everyone. Speck was the perfect example of why we should kill killers.

Does this sound like an enjoyable life to you?
Considering that his daily experience is no different from someone who did nothing more offensive then robbing a bank, and considering the misery he inflicted on the families and friends of his victims, and considering his essentially degenerate nature, while life in prison might not be enjoyable it is far less punishing than a monster like Speck deserves. Speck's sentence has absolutely no subliminally deterring effect on those who might be similarly predisposed to rape and murder.

Lethal injection isn't painless. Because the condemned is unconscious you simply don't see how painful it really is.

Still, if capital punishment is to be a deterrant, I think it should be as violent, gruesome, and sick as possible. Let victim families choose the method and/or carry it out themselves however they wish. That'd be justice.

There is no proof. There is evidence that capital punishment does and does not deter crime.

There's a reason why it's called Capital PUNISHMENT and not capital deterrent.

I feel ya, but truth is, that ain't who we are. If my horse breaks a leg and it cannot be healed, or if my dog gets rabies and I have to put him down I want to do it as painlessly and as quickly as possible and put it behind me.
Some people need to be put down, fer sher, but torture? Naw.

Just do it quick and make the world a better place.

Forum List

Back