I am opposed to painless lethal injection for the Death Penalty

I am FOR capital punishment. But like Jughead said. Lethal injection. When we resort to the same behavior as the soulless, we to become soulless.

With that said..if it were my child or husband or family member that was raped, tortured and murdered....then I would want the same to be done to the person(s) that did the crime. So I guess it all falls on whether you are personally involved or not, in wanting the punishment to be torturous.

No matter how terrible the crime or how many victims, we perform executions with the same level of feeling as one uses in taking out the trash. Death is carried out contemptuously, dispassionately. Life is taken without feeling as the death of such a criminal is not worth the slightest consideration. There was a practice of burying these criminals in fields, graves unmarked to be forgotten.

Similar to what Gracie said.....
While I think executing those on death row in the same manner that They killed someone seems like just desserts, that still lowers the state to the level of the criminal.

I'm an animal lover and I have always wanted to subject someone guilty of animal abuse or torture to the same treatment they gave the animal...just short of killing them.....
If you kill them, they won't Learn anything.

Or since inmates hate animal abusers almost as much as child molesters......no more solitary for the child molesters/killers OR animal abusers/killers for their own safety.

Put them out with the general population of the prison and let the chips fall where they may.

Good riddance.

Last edited:
The governor of Florida just signed off on the death of a convicted child rapist and murderer by painless lethal injection.

Why the painless and so called humane lethal injection??

The sick pervert should be endlessly tortured and then executed by the most painful way possible.

We need to bring back something like the 'rack' or the 'iron maiden'. ... :thup:

Iron-Maiden-medival-tortu-010.jpg

rack.jpg

God, I love these Compassionate Conservative threads!

The governor of Florida just signed off on the death of a convicted child rapist and murderer by painless lethal injection.

The sick pervert should be endlessly tortured and then executed by the most painful way possible.

We need to bring back something like the 'rack' or the 'iron maiden'. ... :thup:

rack.jpg

Tennessee prisons hide the satellite dishes so the taxpayers can't see them. There is a law in TN that the prisons have to be 'comfortable.' I am assuming that is because TN has so many legislators who end up there.

Some would argue that hanging is painless and the electric chair was painless. How long the alleged pain lasts in the lives of convicted killers is nothing compared to the victims who endured their depraved violence. If painless execution is the best we can do it's good enough.

I'm not for capital punishment and I'll tell you why.

It very unfairly targets the poor.

Is anyone here who is for it, think that OJ was innocent? Micheal Jackson? Robert Blake? These cats walked because they had the bread to get a good lawyer.

States that have the death penalty do NOT have lower incidences of murders because of it and DNA testing has exonerated way too many people after the fact.

Also, revenge has never ever fixed anything.

I'm not for capital punishment and I'll tell you why.

It very unfairly targets the poor.

Is anyone here who is for it, think that OJ was innocent? Micheal Jackson? Robert Blake? These cats walked because they had the bread to get a good lawyer.

States that have the death penalty do NOT have lower incidences of murders because of it and DNA testing has exonerated way too many people after the fact.

Also, revenge has never ever fixed anything.

Poor people can't afford lawyers and so get stuck with a public defender who has likely never handled a death penalty case before. The defendant is screwed.

rack.jpg
Revenge is not a good for reason for punishment of such heinous crimes for a number or reasons. Probably the most important is it helps no one, certainly not the victim, nor the family, nor society in general. The most serve forms of punishment makes it difficult to convict a person, can add millions of dollars to the cost, and delays execution of the sentence.

Basically, revenge is not all it's cracked up to be, despite public opinion to the contrary.

rack.jpg
Revenge is not a good for reason for punishment of such heinous crimes for a number or reasons. Probably the most important is it helps no one, certainly not the victim, nor the family, nor society in general. The most serve forms of punishment makes it difficult to convict a person, can add millions of dollars to the cost, and delays execution of the sentence.

Basically, revenge is not all it's cracked up to be, despite public opinion to the contrary.

The only loss I ever suffered at the hands of a criminal was a stolen wallet and that was done by a patient. I can't put myself in the place of the victim of a violent crime. I have wanted revenge for minor things in the past. But the God of the Bible says, 'Vengeance is mine.' It is hard to leave vengeance up to God, but if you do, you will notice that He gets even better than you ever could.

I will aver that I do understand a society has to enforce its laws. Machiavelli said a government is only as good as its ability to enforce its laws. Based upon that, I sometimes wonder about America because it is abundantly clear that most crime in America is not punished.

Last edited:
You think the endless appeal process doesn't cost us?

But once its done, its done.
The sick child rapist/murderer in the OP has been setting in prison for 20 years.

All on the backs of the American tax payer to warehouse this piece of garbage..

This is idiotic.

2 years should be the max before the sentence is carried out. ... :cool:

So you are in favor of murdering innocent people? They say about 10% of death penalties are overturned, some after more than 10 years on death row.

The hypocrisy is stunning. I noticed posts from the left recommending assault and rape of a man who was convicted of slapping a child on a plane but they are timid about authorizing the execution of murderous monsters who were adjudicated in a court of law.

Forum List

Back