I am losing interest... in the agw cult thing

Oddly, these data don't agree with your data, Your data show multiple spikes up to 3C above current temps. Your 10,000 years occupies one minor division on the horizontal axis of this graph. I see one spike above current temps and it's no more than 1C highers.

http://cdn.antarcticglaciers.org/wp...7/Vostok_420ky_4curves_insolation_to_2004.jpg

Vostok_420ky_4curves_insolation_to_2004.jpg

Oddly, these data don't agree with your data, Your data show multiple spikes up to 3C above current temps. Your 10,000 years occupies one minor division on the horizontal axis of this graph. I see one spike above current temps and it's no more than 1C highers.

http://cdn.antarcticglaciers.org/wp...7/Vostok_420ky_4curves_insolation_to_2004.jpg

Vostok_420ky_4curves_insolation_to_2004.jpg

Idiot...you should know better than to try to use a graph...you simply don't understand what they mean....if you want to use the vostok ice cores, perhaps you might have looked for a graph that doesn't try to show half a million years in such a short space... Specifically we are looking at temps from about 8000 years ago, 3000 to 4000 years ago, 2000 years ago, and 800 to 1100 years ago...when you bother to look at a graph that shows the 10,000 year range, you see those fingerprints...and the statement that the present is cooler than it has been for most of the past 10,000 years holds true for antarctic ice cores as well as those from the arctic region...

Vostok_to_10Kybp.gif

Even a 50,000 year graph shows distinct fingerprints of warmer temperatures for those same time periods

vostok-ice-core-50000.tif

No matter how you slice it, the present isn't the warmest evah....

Are you claiming that this is something brand new?...something that has never happened before..or are you relying on your very very brief very very limited picture of the overall climate? Here, have some context......no charge...its on the house.

No context required... 2016 is the hottest year on record.

And you actually believe that?...my, but you are the first class dupe, aren't you? Here...more context...not that I expect actual evidence to penetrate the brain of a top shelf dupe such as yourself, but someone may be interested in seeing the truth.

Screen-Shot-2016-09-04-at-9.10.08-PM.gif

1936-2016-110F-1.gif

Screen-Shot-2016-09-04-at-9.14.33-PM.png

RSS-May-1998-2016.gif

And just to focus in on your little corner of the world.... Here, from the Chicago Tribune in 1984...

2015-11-10-00-24-10.png

Look closely at that graph...it's important...

2015-11-10-00-29-47.png

In 1984, the Chicago Tribune reported Illinois had cooled 3.5 degrees, as greenhouse gases increased since the 1930s.

It should not still be this warm in November.

And had you looked at the historical temperature data I provided, you would have seen that it isn't at all unusual for the temperatures to be quite warm in Illinois during october and november....NOAA and NASA haven't been able to completely disappear the entire temperature data base for anywhere and when you compare older records to newer versions, the blatant data tampering is obvious....those dupes who don't bother to look deserve to be dupes I guess....or do you want to claim that we didn't know how to read thermometers in 1988?

Damn I remember reading that article in the tribune in 84

Edit: I remember that year it was cold as heck in Chicago, I dropped a risk game bringing to my car as a Christmas present and said heck with it to dang cold to pick up.

I also remember having to defrost my key locks all the time damn was it cold

Last edited:
End of a warm cycle with a cold cycle starting.. Historically a spike is recorded when the climate shifts naturally... Guess what we saw.. a spike without an upward shift in global temps.. This anomaly is natural and cyclical, easily predicted..

Uh, no, it really isn't. This is the warmest year- ever.

The warmest year EVAH good god another person who thinks the earth is only around 120 years or so old... They are worse then the 6,000 old earth Bible thumpers

End of a warm cycle with a cold cycle starting.. Historically a spike is recorded when the climate shifts naturally... Guess what we saw.. a spike without an upward shift in global temps.. This anomaly is natural and cyclical, easily predicted..

Uh, no, it really isn't. This is the warmest year- ever.

The warmest year EVAH good god another person who thinks the earth is only around 120 years or so old... They are worse then the 6,000 old earth Bible thumpers

Worse yet, they are so conservative that they think the climate should be static...just for them.

Again, the stupid just never stops with you does it? You are getting as bad as old rocks with his bit of dogma that he constantly posts pretending that it means something....at least he doesn't reference SS...Find yourself an article that compares ice cores taken in the arctic with ice cores taken in the antarctic and the inescapable conclusion is that the warm periods were both warmer than the present and global in nature....

Your idiot site completely ignores the fact that the same temperature fingerprints are visible in the antarctic ice cores as well crick....anyone who goes to skeptical science for their information is a complete moron....and anyone who references it as a credible source is in the lower percentile of those complete morons.

The fact is that it has been warmer for most of the past 10K years crick...sorry it goes against your religion, but it is true.

Lappi_Greenland_ice_core_10000yrs.jpg

Vostok-12kyr1.png

vostok-ice-core-50000.jpg

histo1.png

vostok-last-12000-years-web.gif

You will believe anything so long as it agrees with your political leanings and disregard anything that calls your beliefs into question.

The Greenland data is not globally representative. That is widely known. Now you're simply lying.

Are you claiming that this is something brand new?...something that has never happened before..or are you relying on your very very brief very very limited picture of the overall climate? Here, have some context......no charge...its on the house.

And you actually believe that?...my, but you are the first class dupe, aren't you? Here...more context...not that I expect actual evidence to penetrate the brain of a top shelf dupe such as yourself, but someone may be interested in seeing the truth.

1936-2016-110F-1.gif

RSS-May-1998-2016.gif

And just to focus in on your little corner of the world.... Here, from the Chicago Tribune in 1984...

2015-11-10-00-24-10.png

2015-11-10-00-29-47.png

In 1984, the Chicago Tribune reported Illinois had cooled 3.5 degrees, as greenhouse gases increased since the 1930s.

And had you looked at the historical temperature data I provided, you would have seen that it isn't at all unusual for the temperatures to be quite warm in Illinois during october and november....NOAA and NASA haven't been able to completely disappear the entire temperature data base for anywhere and when you compare older records to newer versions, the blatant data tampering is obvious....those dupes who don't bother to look deserve to be dupes I guess....or do you want to claim that we didn't know how to read thermometers in 1988?

Edit: I remember that year it was cold as heck in Chicago, I dropped a risk game bringing to my car as a Christmas present and said heck with it to dang cold to pick up.

Hey man I hear ya........and here in the northeast, we are bracing for ball biting cold Sat>Mon........its mid-November and the past few years this is what we see. Going back, this stuff would come in first or second week of December.

And heres the thing that's ironic.........

The perception engineering crap the religion pulls with extreme weather events and hot spells to try and push their agenda has fallen flat on its face over time. :oops-28: Its not even debatable, and these fucked up cold snaps happening earlier in the year in parts of the country and ending almost at summer.......also leave a distinct perception. The alarmist k00ks don't get that the perception thing cuts both ways.

Look how disinterested people are in global warming in 2016.:fu: Its because over time, perceptions change.........not at all understood by members of the religion. That's why Ive been telling them for 10 years to come up with a Plan B but the bomb throwing continues. The public has tuned these mental cases out.:bye1:

The Greenland data is not globally representative. That is widely known. Now you're simply lying.

Hey.......let me connect some dots for you s0n.

The "globally representative" narrative is what nukes the whole argument pushed by the religion. duh.........why do you think the entire world has tuned you folks out in 2016? Its why a majority of the population calls bullshit on AGW. You think the public forgot about the "global" in global warming? duh.......throw in rigged data and what do you get? A disinterested public. What will get it back? Photos of people in Siberia in mid-January wearing bathing suits and playing dek hockey instead of ice hockey.......for 3 weeks.

Short of that.............good luck s0n!!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::spinner:

I'm just curious when YOU are going to lose interest in the topic. I'm quite certain your posts have the lowest response rate in this forum. Why do you bother? The majority of folks here have you on ignore and feel none the worse for it.

It's getting boring..

The earth keeps on turning.. The seasons keep changing..

Wild fires, drought, snow.

What ever

Life goes on

Temps in the 60's and 70's in November here in Chicago, and you are trying to pretend nothing is up?
so are you saying that there haven't been those temps in november ever before? REally? hmmm then that would infer the temperatures are records, are they?

another loser warmer with no observable data to back a post.

There's tons of data. But you've decided to clench your eyes shut, stick your fingers in your ears and chant nanny-nanny-nanny.

The basket of irrelevants are becoming more irrelevant by the second.

And it makes everybody happy.

1936-2016-110F-1.gif

RSS-May-1998-2016.gif

2015-11-10-00-24-10.png

2015-11-10-00-29-47.png

Hey man I hear ya........and here in the northeast, we are bracing for ball biting cold Sat>Mon........its mid-November and the past few years this is what we see. Going back, this stuff would come in first or second week of December.

The perception engineering crap the religion pulls with extreme weather events and hot spells to try and push their agenda has fallen flat on its face over time. :oops-28: Its not even debatable, and these fucked up cold snaps happening earlier in the year in parts of the country and ending almost at summer.......also leave a distinct perception. The alarmist k00ks don't get that the perception thing cuts both ways.

Look how disinterested people are in global warming in 2016.:fu: Its because over time, perceptions change.........not at all understood by members of the religion. That's why Ive been telling them for 10 years to come up with a Plan B but the bomb throwing continues. The public has tuned these mental cases out.:bye1:
Hey, enjoy. Here in Portland, Oregon, the roses in front of the house are still blooming.

1936-2016-110F-1.gif

RSS-May-1998-2016.gif

2015-11-10-00-24-10.png

2015-11-10-00-29-47.png

Hey, enjoy. Here in Portland, Oregon, the roses in front of the house are still blooming.
And that's a bad thing?

Old rocks you could have a heart attack shoving all that snow if you got what you wanted enjoy the flowers pal.

You are getting kinda old ya know

Forum List

Back