I am losing interest... in the agw cult thing

Sorry, Bear, but you've done nothing but lose on this topic. Ever.

News flash crick Teresa May's won and Trump won your the one who is irrelevant here.

Who sits in the White House of No 10 Downing makes no difference whatsoever to the reality of the Earth's climate. On the contrary, it makes what I and others do here - showing the world how wrong deniers are - all the more important.

News flash crick Teresa May's won and Trump won your the one who is irrelevant here.

Who sits in the White House of No 10 Downing makes no difference whatsoever to the reality of the Earth's climate. On the contrary, it makes what I and others do here - showing the world how wrong deniers are - all the more important.

Oh yes it is. You can't have what you really want and that's social economic change

It's getting boring..

The earth keeps on turning.. The seasons keep changing..

Wild fires, drought, snow.

What ever

Life goes on

Temps in the 60's and 70's in November here in Chicago, and you are trying to pretend nothing is up?
Hey JoeB, did you watch your weather reports last night? the record high for yesterday was 74 back in 1975, you fk 40 years ago. forty fking years ago. Yesterday's high was 72. So not warmer today then forty fking years ago and CO2 has gone up quite a bit since then. Again proving that CO2 does not influence temperatures. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Hey crick, as I just pointed out to JoeB, yesterday in chicago the temp was 72 the high. the record was 74 back in 1975. forty years ago and today is no warmer. how is that? AGain, I can produce facts, you cannot.

Facts

upload_2016-11-18_18-30-5.png

The annual mean graphs are paired with a lowess smooth, i.e. a non-parametric regression analysis that relies on a k-nearest-neighbor model. In order to evaluate the function, we use a fraction of data corresponding to a ten year window of data, giving an effective smoothing of approximately five years.
Data.GISS: GISS Surface Temperature Analysis: Analysis Graphs and Plots

The Greenland data is not globally representative. That is widely known. Now you're simply lying.

Idiot...the first graph is greenland...the rest, showing the same fingerprint are from antarctica...not only can you not read a graph...you apparently can't read the writing on graph either.

Forum List

Back