I am in facebook jail...

zuck sucks.jpg
fb zuck suck.jpg

One can discuss Trump stealing the 2016 election, not Biden stealing the 2020 election.

Apparently calling Kamala Harris a Hoe is frowned upon. Kinda funny since the left called Trump every name under the book but hey it is what it is and I say its a badge of honor that it pissed off the fact checkers LOL

You must have the Sign of the Beast as your avatar to appease Zuckerturd.

I never got banned but I quit them the week The Donald was elected. Too many people on both sides were going batshit crazy.

Apparently calling Kamala Harris a Hoe is frowned upon. Kinda funny since the left called Trump every name under the book but hey it is what it is and I say its a badge of honor that it pissed off the fact checkers LOL
You also will get banned for saying Faucci lied. I was.

America, Home of The Snowflakes and land of the Slave.

As a "man of God", you utterly ignore the Commandment of "Do not bear false witness". You lie endlessly, and proudly.

Why would anyone be on that Fascist site anyway

I'm on because my kids generation in my family posts endless pictures of my grandkids generation.

I've only ever posted two words, though I've posted them many times. Happy Birthday!

Oh, it also reminds me when there are birthdays ...

I was doing a business deal a few years ago and my buddy I was working with said I have to clean everything pro Trump off my social media boards. I said done, I post nothing political ever, including comments, reposts or even likes.

Democrats are fascists

You must have the Sign of the Beast as your avatar to appease Zuckerturd.

I never got banned but I quit them the week The Donald was elected. Too many people on both sides were going batshit crazy.
I was banned in October of last year until 2 days after the election.
It started out as a 72 hour ban...but the Muslim factcheckers extended it to 30 days.
They weren't taking any chances.....my posts were too compelling to be allowed.

Apparently calling Kamala Harris a Hoe is frowned upon. Kinda funny since the left called Trump every name under the book but hey it is what it is and I say its a badge of honor that it pissed off the fact-checkers LOL

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize".-- Voltaire

One just can't call a spade a spade anymore?
:eusa_think:

I love that quote.

Here's a more recent version....

When Chinese paleontologist Jun-Yuan Chen’s criticism of Darwinian predictions about the fossil record was met with dead silence from a group of scientists in the U.S., he quipped that, “In China we can criticize Darwin, but not the government; in America you can criticize the government, but not Darwin.”
Communities — Voices and Insights - Washington Times

Apparently calling Kamala Harris a Hoe is frowned upon. Kinda funny since the left called Trump every name under the book but hey it is what it is and I say its a badge of honor that it pissed off the fact-checkers LOL

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize".-- Voltaire

One just can't call a spade a spade anymore?
:eusa_think:
Spade is racist...Hoe is racist/sexist..,Rake is sexist!

Just goes to show that garden sheds everywhere need to be 'woke'!

ROTFLMAO!
I was hoping someone would catch the double entendre. :113:

Forum List

Back