Cute Face, Big Boobs, that's it.

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
AT&T actress Milana Vayntrub is unhappy because she is receiving a flood of commentary after her most recent ad for...whatever the hell it is she hawks - who cares?

The substance of the comments appears to be that she is beautiful, and does herself no favors with the new "retard" hair-doo.

To be crude, the reason why she was originally hired by...whoever...is because she has a cute face and big boobs. That's a pleasant combination, eh? She was part of a comedy troupe and that was her entry into show biz.

Her only assets are her LOOKS. If she resents commentary - even complimentary comments, it appears - then she needs to go out and get a job.

At least in my opinion.

1616694512214.png

AT&T actress Milana Vayntrub is unhappy because she is receiving a flood of commentary after her most recent ad for...whatever the hell it is she hawks - who cares?

The substance of the comments appears to be that she is beautiful, and does herself no favors with the new "retard" hair-doo.

To be crude, the reason why she was originally hired by...whoever...is because she has a cute face and big boobs. That's a pleasant combination, eh? She was part of a comedy troupe and that was her entry into show biz.

Her only assets are her LOOKS. If she resents commentary - even complimentary comments, it appears - then she needs to go out and get a job.

At least in my opinion.

View attachment 472190
Each tit is bigger than her friggin head.

At least in my opinion.

View attachment 472190

r/biggerthanherhead

LOL

At least in my opinion.

View attachment 472190
Cute face and big boobs. What else is there?

At least in my opinion.

View attachment 472190
You said that like it's a bad thing.

At least in my opinion.

View attachment 472190
Cute face and big boobs. What else is there?

Sammich makin skills.

Forum List

Back