I am in facebook jail...

Apparently calling Kamala Harris a Hoe is frowned upon. Kinda funny since the left called Trump every name under the book but hey it is what it is and I say its a badge of honor that it pissed off the fact checkers LOL

Keep politics off of Facebook. I had to defriend a family member for that BS back in the Obama/ Muslim/ Kenyan/ Birfer days. :)
Since then deactivated my pages - It's the worst kind of time-sucker

I suspect a shit load of people will dump Twitter for Trumps new Social Media platform. (Maybe facistbook too)

Even though accused of it here regularly, I'm not a Trump fan. I still believe he's just another Establishment hack in disguise.

Anyway, time will tell if his platform is actually any better (freer, less censored) than the lefts

One can discuss Trump stealing the 2016 election, not Biden stealing the 2020 election.

One is a proven fact, and the other a proven lie.

Part I of the Mueller Report is evidence of Russian interference in the 2016 election, as are the more than 100 criminal charges against Russian hackers, and disinformation experts for the crimes they committed in the 2016 election.

The NSA Report on Election Security affirms the security of the 2020 election, as do the election certifications in all 50 States.

Both reports were completed by Republicans under the Donald Trump Administration. But if Trump tells you they're all lies, you'll believe Don the Con.

You fools are just that gullible.

I suspect a shit load of people will dump Twitter for Trumps new Social Media platform. (Maybe facistbook too)

Even though accused of it here regularly, I'm not a Trump fan. I still believe he's just another Establishment hack in disguise.

Anyway, time will tell if his platform is actually any better (freer, less censored) than the lefts

You think anyone will be allowed to criticize Trump on his new platform? Hell, no one was allowed to criticize him when he was in the White House. People who disagreed with Trump were fired. Like the head of election security who said this was the election was fair and honest. Or Colonel Vindeman.

Apparently calling Kamala Harris a Hoe is frowned upon. Kinda funny since the left called Trump every name under the book but hey it is what it is and I say its a badge of honor that it pissed off the fact checkers LOL
That was it? Seriously? No implied threats or anything. If so, that's pretty ridiculous. Glad I don't use FB.
Yep. I just say that Joe picked the Hoe for the border crisis . Automatic thing popped up saying I could not post on facebook for 24 hours because of being a bully LOL

Was Individual One called a Hoe? And I don't find it surprising that YOU would consider it a badge of honor to call the current Vice President a hoe. Not surprising at all.

That was it? Seriously? No implied threats or anything. If so, that's pretty ridiculous. Glad I don't use FB.
Yep. I just say that Joe picked the Hoe for the border crisis . Automatic thing popped up saying I could not post on facebook for 24 hours because of being a bully LOL
As I said...your misogyny is not surprising. Sometimes, far right women with self esteem problems become the WORST misogynists towards women succeeding.

Why would anyone be on that Fascist site anyway
If they are spying on you? You should spy on them. . . it's called, counter intelligence.

I'm content with not having anything to do with them, same goes for Twitter
Well....when your god gets kicked off Twitter, I can just imagine.

Gfy yourself old man

I'll bet you're on Facebook....fake queer page?

You sure like that word, don't you? Makes one go hmmmmmmmmm.

Left that fascist dump a long time ago....Sheenieburg didn't take losing the Great Meme War of 2016 well at all.

Silencers.jpg

Why would anyone be on that Fascist site anyway
If they are spying on you? You should spy on them. . . it's called, counter intelligence.

I'm content with not having anything to do with them, same goes for Twitter
Well....when your god gets kicked off Twitter, I can just imagine.

Gfy yourself old man

I'll bet you're on Facebook....fake queer page?
I have friends and family I keep in contact with.......I expect it would be more difficult to keep it up on Facebook with neither, eh?

My brother has the adjoining cell every other month apparently
JailChanges.jpg

You will never go to Facebook jail if you delete your Facebook account.

That's nothing. They banned me for a month for saying I'd give a box of 22 ammo for bathroom paper.

I deleted my FB and Twitter accounts after the election, but my wife still uses FB. A couple weeks ago, she got a few day's suspension for referring to NY Governor Cuomo as a "male chauvinist pig."

She should have been suspended. Calling Cuomo a male chauvinist pig is offensive to pigs.

That's not bullying. That's just being an asshole.

Forum List

Back