I am in facebook jail...

Apparently calling Kamala Harris a Hoe is frowned upon. Kinda funny since the left called Trump every name under the book but hey it is what it is and I say its a badge of honor that it pissed off the fact-checkers LOL

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize".-- Voltaire

One just can't call a spade a spade anymore? :eusa_think:

Apparently calling Kamala Harris a Hoe is frowned upon. Kinda funny since the left called Trump every name under the book but hey it is what it is and I say its a badge of honor that it pissed off the fact checkers LOL
You also will get banned for saying Faucci lied. I was.

America, Home of The Snowflakes and land of the Slave.

Apparently calling Kamala Harris a Hoe is frowned upon. Kinda funny since the left called Trump every name under the book but hey it is what it is and I say its a badge of honor that it pissed off the fact checkers LOL

I deleted my FB and Twitter accounts after the election, but my wife still uses FB. A couple weeks ago, she got a few day's suspension for referring to NY Governor Cuomo as a "male chauvinist pig."

I wonder if Faux Joe saw his shadow last time he showed his face and we will not see him for another 6 weeks.

4 years of groundhog day if he doesn't die first or is put in an old folks home.

What I said there will also get you banned from Fascist Book.

Apparently calling Kamala Harris a Hoe is frowned upon. Kinda funny since the left called Trump every name under the book but hey it is what it is and I say its a badge of honor that it pissed off the fact-checkers LOL

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize".-- Voltaire

One just can't call a spade a spade anymore?
:eusa_think:
Spade is racist...Hoe is racist/sexist..,Rake is sexist!

Just goes to show that garden sheds everywhere need to be 'woke'!

ROTFLMAO!

Facebook, Twitter and the rest of those ridiculous media sites only want lefty speak. If you try righty speech you get banned.

Truth doesn't matter to those imbeciles.

Why would anyone be on that Fascist site anyway
thats how I keep track of my friends who live in PA that I went to school with

I used to have it for the same reason....but finally got fed up with Fascist tactics and deleted it
Once you have been on it, it can never be deleted. Just deactivated. But as it was originally funded by IN-Q-TEL, and is part of the Deep State, you an never dissociate it from your digital foot print.

I had a friend, long ago, deactivated it. Then, last year, he bought a new phone, and, it reactivated automatically on the new account, and I don't think he knows. I haven't spoken to him in years. I don't think he even knows that it is once again tracking everything he does.

Forum List

Back