I am eating the lefts inflation

well...... it's the setting that counts Gramps>

1640562301696.png

~S~

• Banned
Enjoy that chuck roast for me. I'm too drunk to cook anything tonight.

Meanwhile, Fuck Biden. I hope he chokes on his Gerber pablum tonight, and craps in his bed.
20211226_180059.jpg

Watching the Chiefs stomp the stealers and hoping I'm sober enough for a 2 hour drive to work in the am

Last edited:
It began when we decided to pump the markets with billions of dollars.

Don't say "we". Blame the Federal reserve for Quantitative Easing, where they simply crank out trillions of $ worth of worthless paper, and buy up bonds and stocks, in order to artificially inflate the market.

I'm no Libertarian, but Ron and Rand Paul has been warning you googley-heads for decades what that's going to do to your economy.

Don't say "we". Blame the Federal reserve for Quantitative Easing, where they simply crank out trillions of $ worth of worthless paper, and buy up bonds and stocks, in order to artificially inflate the market.

I'm no Libertarian, but Ron and Rand Paul has been warning you googley-heads for decades what that's going to do to your economy.

You? I am the one condemning it. I'm the one bringing it up as a part of the problem.

But Rand is no Ron.

Do you really think the president can affect inflation one way or another?

For my years alive so far............This country has had detrimental "inflation" and "recession" ONLY when Democrats are in the White House.

In school, my economics, government, and social studies teachers all stated the same thing..........Inflation, Recession, and Depression are politically created tools to force the cost of everything to go up, for the criminally deranged politicians in office to appease their Big Business masters who shelled out millions of dollars to get them elected and keep them in office.

And if any person bothers to do research on this, they will find it's 100% fact. Any society left to it's own economic devices will keep itself at a stable standard. It's when the elements of crime, greed, and avarice are injected......when it turns to shit.

Enjoy that chuck roast for me. I'm too drunk to cook anything tonight.

Meanwhile, Fuck Biden. I hope he chokes on his Gerber pablum tonight, and craps in his bed.
gawd these people are so pathetic i'm so glad they were exposed

guess cheating has its advantages

Sloop, you ignorant slut!! If you had a dick it would be a minor miracle.
Tell me, what did..Donald..John..Trump..mean to you? Why was this man worthy of your love and devotion?
he told nato to pay up and quit mooching off us as we protect your asses for the last 50 yrs...............nato.what a bunch of wang pulling moochers

as an isolationist i prefer we leave just bare bones all over the world

he told nato to pay up and quit mooching off us as we protect your asses for the last 50 yrs...............nato.what a bunch of wang pulling moochers

as an isolationist i prefer we leave just bare bones all over the world
Except..he was just a blundering, bloviating tool...and you swallowed his load, hook, line, and sinker.
Tell me, are you a baby bird with your mouth open, waiting to receive his holy goodness. :auiqs.jpg:
Behold..your savior. The man who would make America..White..Again..for you.

Forum List

Back