I am eating the lefts inflation

what a god damned tool you are

you've been wrong about every fucking thing in your life including what your dick is used for

GUUUUURRRRRLLLLLLL!!!!!!
You got THAT right!!!!!

Canasta Snaps for YOU!!!

two-snaps-up-snap.gif

Except..he was just a blundering, bloviating tool...and you swallowed his load, hook, line, and sinker.
Tell me, are you a baby bird with your mouth open, waiting to receive his holy goodness. :auiqs.jpg:
Behold..your savior. The man who would make America..White..Again..for you.
lolol......................You elected a disaster dishonestly......i'm thrilled what you voted for jackie.....................luv seeing it

I love Joe Biden, he's working hard to repair the Trump train wreck.

Fuck Trump, and fuck all the fascists who voted for him.

Cultist.

I bet you have a little enclave in the corner of your bedroom where you burn incense every night, and utter chants of worship and adoration to that old demented pervert cocksucker. Little do you know that he sneaks into your bedroom while your asleep, and touches your wiener every night, completely unbeknownst to yourself.

If you happen to wake up with an annoying crotch itch tomorrow for some reason, you'll know why. I tried to warn you, but your wouldn't listen, wouldya?

Do you really think the president can affect inflation one way or another?
Tater? No, he can't but his string pullers and a uniparty congress managed to drive the price of a red bell pepper up .79 cents in a year.

I make a special holiday macaroni salad so I buy the fresh ingredients the day before I make it. Last year, same day, same store I paid $1.10 for a pepper......This year, same day, same store, I paid $1.89.

BUT.......Since it went up on his watch he owns it.....After all, it is a full year into his term. We certainly did not need the "Trump or Biden Bucks" of various flavors.

Last edited:
Cultist.

I bet you have a little enclave in the corner of your bedroom where you burn incense every night, and utter chants of worship and adoration to that old demented pervert cocksucker. Little do you know that he sneaks into your bedroom while your asleep, and touches your wiener every night, completely unbeknownst to yourself.

If you happen to wake up with an annoying crotch itch tomorrow for some reason, you'll know why. I tried to warn you, but your wouldn't listen, wouldya?
I know you won't believe this but I did a remodel many years ago and the homeowner had a LIFESIZE cut out of Obama in the game room right next to a life-size zombie cut out.

Crazy dude

Cultist.

#Projection.

You jerk off to your Trump poster, you freak.

Forum List

Back