I am certain the Coronavirus was unleashed in the US by the deep state democrats

Oct 5, 2019
The fact that no one has proven me wrong on this claim suggests that I am on to something. It's also funny how quickly people jump on me when I mention this fact. Why else would paid deep-state propagandist come out in such force to try to discredit my claims if there wasn't something to it? I challenge any of paid CIA/NSA/Deep-state operatives to prove me wrong, because the fact you were able to prove me wrong would suggest a cover up. Why would there be a cover up with fake information if there wasn't something to hide? It seems almost 100% certain this is an Obama/Clinton created mess. Much like how they created ISIS.

Why would they do it? So that people are too scared to vote and to kill off real Americans so they can make room for the mexicans and muslims they plan on importing. If 70% of real Americans die, then they will move them in and have them take over our lives. Our homes, cars, wives, pets, children, and jobs are going to be handed to these imported non-americans. This is all true and it cannot be denied. I dare anyone to try to prove me wrong, because all you'll be doing is proving me right.

The fact that no one has proven me wrong on this claim suggests that I am on to something. It's also funny how quickly people jump on me when I mention this fact. Why else would paid deep-state propagandist come out in such force to try to discredit my claims if there wasn't something to it? I challenge any of paid CIA/NSA/Deep-state operatives to prove me wrong, because the fact you were able to prove me wrong would suggest a cover up. Why would there be a cover up with fake information if there wasn't something to hide? It seems almost 100% certain this is an Obama/Clinton created mess. Much like how they created ISIS.

Why would they do it? So that people are too scared to vote and to kill off real Americans so they can make room for the mexicans and muslims they plan on importing. If 70% of real Americans die, then they will move them in and have them take over our lives. Our homes, cars, wives, pets, children, and jobs are going to be handed to these imported non-americans. This is all true and it cannot be denied. I dare anyone to try to prove me wrong, because all you'll be doing is proving me right.
What a perfect little trumpanzee.

Well if rants was proof you would be right in your mind or by those who like how it sounds

but proof requires some assertions based on facts that are provable so typing a statement on a keyboard is not proof unless you type some additional facts that support that assertion

Are they all from a care home in Seattle?

I do believe all the so-called "dead" came from a single place in Seattle. How convenient. I am willing to bet all of the dead will be voting democrat in November. That's another check in the "I am correct" tally.

The deep state didn’t introduce the virus but they and their MSM are responsible for the panic and irrational response. Anything negative — propaganda, completely fake news or otherwise — to pin on trump.

I am certain that flying monkeys are taking over our water supply.

The fact that no one has proven me wrong on this claim suggests that I am on to something. It's also funny how quickly people jump on me when I mention this fact. Why else would paid deep-state propagandist come out in such force to try to discredit my claims if there wasn't something to it? I challenge any of paid CIA/NSA/Deep-state operatives to prove me wrong, because the fact you were able to prove me wrong would suggest a cover up. Why would there be a cover up with fake information if there wasn't something to hide? It seems almost 100% certain this is a Kanye/Alex Jones created mess. Much like how they created ISIS.

Lard have mercy on my soulless soul!

Deep State did this.... Ummmm, Ummm, Ummmm...

No...

China failure to report to WHO is the cause of the spread of this virus and this has nothing to do with Deep State or Democrats trying to get Trump out.

Sure, some will try to make it political and will win points with their base but if I am going with a Conspiracy Theroy this has to do with China trying to kill the Worlds Economy for Trump insurrection and causing Tariffs against China...

ok

now if you aren't sure who to vote for this year...

if there is any doubt in your mind....

just remember....

this deranged lunatic is a trump supporter!

do you really want to associate with lunatics like this?

DON'T VOTE for the people who LUNATICS VOTE FOR!

Wow, if this is not sarcasm, I do hope you find a good psychiatrist to treat your paranoia.

Naaah.

More like :spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner: :tinfoil: :ack-1::alcoholic::cuckoo::hyper::spinner::stir::th_BlackHelicopter:
hair-fire.gif
straight-jacket.gif

ok

just remember....

well weve got one lunatic ....... yall are beating us by 70 million to one .

0ab6a6ffde0e75b97a5a945060f3da5b19173b6c527700bfc01ea561f1ede772.jpg

ok

just remember....

having seen the images of so many obviously deranged trump voters I can assure you your side has millions of them

Where-as MY side, the sane and rational lib-prog on social issues, moderate on fiscal issues, conservative on crime, is absolutely CORRECT about everything.

There is not one single issue I am wrong about.

I am certain that flying monkeys are taking over our water supply.

The fact that no one has proven me wrong on this claim suggests that I am on to something. It's also funny how quickly people jump on me when I mention this fact. Why else would paid deep-state propagandist come out in such force to try to discredit my claims if there wasn't something to it? I challenge any of paid CIA/NSA/Deep-state operatives to prove me wrong, because the fact you were able to prove me wrong would suggest a cover up. Why would there be a cover up with fake information if there wasn't something to hide? It seems almost 100% certain this is a Kanye/Alex Jones created mess. Much like how they created ISIS.

Space Alien Albino Chimps did not cause Ebola or SARS, so stop accusing them of this heinous crime even after Mossad and the KGB has cleared them!

ok

just remember....

having seen the images of so many obviously deranged trump voters I can assure you your side has millions of them

Where-as MY side, the sane and rational lib-prog on social issues, moderate on fiscal issues, conservative on crime, is absolutely CORRECT about everything.

There is not one single issue I am wrong about.
:290968001256257790-final::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::anj_stfu::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back