I am certain the Coronavirus was unleashed in the US by the deep state democrats

The fact that no one has proven me wrong on this claim suggests that I am on to something. It's also funny how quickly people jump on me when I mention this fact. Why else would paid deep-state propagandist come out in such force to try to discredit my claims if there wasn't something to it? I challenge any of paid CIA/NSA/Deep-state operatives to prove me wrong, because the fact you were able to prove me wrong would suggest a cover up. Why would there be a cover up with fake information if there wasn't something to hide? It seems almost 100% certain this is an Obama/Clinton created mess. Much like how they created ISIS.

Why would they do it? So that people are too scared to vote and to kill off real Americans so they can make room for the mexicans and muslims they plan on importing. If 70% of real Americans die, then they will move them in and have them take over our lives. Our homes, cars, wives, pets, children, and jobs are going to be handed to these imported non-americans. This is all true and it cannot be denied. I dare anyone to try to prove me wrong, because all you'll be doing is proving me right.
:1peleas:

weirdalfoil_2322.jpg

The fact that no one has proven me wrong on this claim suggests that I am on to something. It's also funny how quickly people jump on me when I mention this fact. Why else would paid deep-state propagandist come out in such force to try to discredit my claims if there wasn't something to it? I challenge any of paid CIA/NSA/Deep-state operatives to prove me wrong, because the fact you were able to prove me wrong would suggest a cover up. Why would there be a cover up with fake information if there wasn't something to hide? It seems almost 100% certain this is an Obama/Clinton created mess. Much like how they created ISIS.

Why would they do it? So that people are too scared to vote and to kill off real Americans so they can make room for the mexicans and muslims they plan on importing. If 70% of real Americans die, then they will move them in and have them take over our lives. Our homes, cars, wives, pets, children, and jobs are going to be handed to these imported non-americans. This is all true and it cannot be denied. I dare anyone to try to prove me wrong, because all you'll be doing is proving me right.

Keep it under your hat.

ok

now if you aren't sure who to vote for this year...

if there is any doubt in your mind....

just remember....

this deranged lunatic is a trump supporter!

do you really want to associate with lunatics like this?

DON'T VOTE for the people who LUNATICS VOTE FOR!
DON'T VOTE for the people who LUNATICS VOTE FOR!

If everyone followed your advice DC would be a ghost town........... You might be on to something there......

You're a moron.

LOL_WUT_PEAR.jpg

There can be little doubt that one super rich liberal funded it.

You have also demonstrated the truth of your claim by the extent and depth of your brain damage.

Evidently super-rich Liberals have released viruses that target the balls and brains of conservatives with widespread effect.

No.....Democrats didn't unleash it...but they are claiming that everyone who tests positive for the flue has this deadly strain. That is where the hoax is.

Democrats have figured out a way to lie but not be exposed as liars with this scare. They can be disruptive and destructive as always, but not be nailed down and exposed for their lying.

They're communists....and communists are always looking for ways to mislead the public.

These idiots have no idea WHAT THEY ARE NOT BEING TOLD EVEN THOUGH THE CDC GETS UP THERE AND TELLS THEM!!!

THIS IS THE LEVEL OF STUPIDITY!

1. NATIONS DO NOT LOCK DOWN SCHOOLS/CITIES/JOBS
OVER A FKN FLU!!!

2. AIR TRAVEL IS NOT STOPPED BY OTHER NATIONS WHENN IT'S A GAWD DAM FLU

JESUS U IDOTS ARE DUMB as hell!!!!

3. Virus or no Virus you asses haven't taken the time to notice if you don't get sick from it your pockets sure will lmfao.

4. This is and will be used to turn ppl on Trump DONT LET IT WORK!!!

These assholes don't even see this coming --->.
upload_2020-3-7_7-48-40.jpeg

Assholes don't like when ppl " think" they get jealous because they don't know how.

Leftists fear that President Trump may exploit the coronavirus outbreak as an excuse to postpone the election and remain in power.

Truth hurts and they can't stand it all.

These idiots have no idea WHAT THEY ARE NOT BEING TOLD EVEN THOUGH THE CDC GETS UP THERE AND TELLS THEM!!!

THIS IS THE LEVEL OF STUPIDITY!

1. NATIONS DO NOT LOCK DOWN SCHOOLS/CITIES/JOBS
OVER A FKN FLU!!!

2. AIR TRAVEL IS NOT STOPPED BY OTHER NATIONS WHENN IT'S A GAWD DAM FLU

JESUS U IDOTS ARE DUMB as hell!!!!

3. Virus or no Virus you asses haven't taken the time to notice if you don't get sick from it your pockets sure will lmfao.

4. This is and will be used to turn ppl on Trump DONT LET IT WORK!!!

These assholes don't even see this coming --->.
View attachment 310840
fat donnie called it a hoax.

There can be little doubt that one super rich liberal funded it.

You have also demonstrated the truth of your claim by the extent and depth of your brain damage.

Evidently super-rich Liberals have released viruses that target the balls and brains of conservatives with widespread effect.
For evidence of lunacy please refer to your own avatar.

They very ass holes who laugh and make joke are the same assholes who will get it PLEAE LAUGH AWAY AND KEEP GOING the world needs more natural selection tactics for the idiots who need parents as adutls.

upload_2020-3-10_7-6-2.jpeg

Oh you wannt a link. IT IS A MEME MEMES DON'T HAVE LINKS........

All the morons who bowed down to Trump are now seeing what he's made of. And they don't like what they see.

Some will try to salvage the remnants of their credibility. Others will never admit their fuck up.

Idiots.

Forum List

Back