I ain't no Birther, but what's up with this?

Not for nothing Biker, but just how proud of those "Navy Expeditionary Force" medals should you be?

As far as I know the Navy sits miles away and tosses shells and sends up planes to bomb the other side's ground forces. Unless you're a pilot, that means you sat miles away from danger, and you got a medal for that? And you're proud of that?

While I may not agree with Ollie's theories on the President, at least he was on the ground where they were taking incoming fire.

The US Navy hasn't faced real incoming fire from a peer since the middle of 1945.

The row boats of Saddam Hussein don't count, and neither do the catamarans of the Taliban...

While I applaud your service, I obviously don't applaud it as much as you do yourself.

Not for nothing Biker, but just how proud of those "Navy Expeditionary Force" medals should you be?

As far as I know the Navy sits miles away and tosses shells and sends up planes to bomb the other side's ground forces. Unless you're a pilot, that means you sat miles away from danger, and you got a medal for that? And you're proud of that?

While I may not agree with Ollie's theories on the President, at least he was on the ground where they were taking incoming fire.

The US Navy hasn't faced real incoming fire from a peer since the middle of 1945.

The row boats of Saddam Hussein don't count, and neither do the catamarans of the Taliban...

While I applaud your service, I obviously don't applaud it as much as you do yourself.

"As far as you know"? Really, you think that the Navy sits miles away? Ummm......we were 1 mile off the shore of Beruit when we took fire, and the shell was in the water VERY close to us.

No, just because we haven't had a pitched Naval battle doesn't mean that the Navy hasn't had to deal with stuff.......ever hear of the Cole? Yeah......that "catamaran" couldn't do much damage either.

Don't tell me.......you're another fucking civvie that's read too many Tom Clancy novels, just like that REMF Ollie.

"As far as you know"? Really, you think that the Navy sits miles away? Ummm......we were 1 mile off the shore of Beruit when we took fire, and the shell was in the water VERY close to us.

No, just because we haven't had a pitched Naval battle doesn't mean that the Navy hasn't had to deal with stuff.......ever hear of the Cole? Yeah......that "catamaran" couldn't do much damage either.

Don't tell me.......you're another fucking civvie that's read too many Tom Clancy novels, just like that REMF Ollie.

How can you even stand being you,

All Brag little fact.

It would be funny if not so tragic.

Serving 20 is enough bragging rights for anyone. Or at least for most. Now shut your swabbie squid ass up already.

For the fourth, maybe fifth time, the birth certificate is not where my primary QUESTIONS (not accusations) are.

<snip>

For the fifth, maybe sixth time, I feel it is important to know if the president of the USA declared 'himself' to be a foreign citizen to get through college. If he did, he is not eligible to serve as the POTUS.

Declaring himself a foreign citizen to get into college wouldn't change the fact that he was born in Hawaii in 1961 and is therefore eligible to serve as POTUS. IF he did such a thing, it would not strip him of his citizenship. That's not how it works.

At the most, he'd be guilty of fraud and owe someone some money.

So are you saying our commander and chief is a fraud and a crimminal and you would be okay with that?

For the fourth, maybe fifth time, the birth certificate is not where my primary QUESTIONS (not accusations) are.

<snip>

For the fifth, maybe sixth time, I feel it is important to know if the president of the USA declared 'himself' to be a foreign citizen to get through college. If he did, he is not eligible to serve as the POTUS.

Declaring himself a foreign citizen to get into college wouldn't change the fact that he was born in Hawaii in 1961 and is therefore eligible to serve as POTUS. IF he did such a thing, it would not strip him of his citizenship. That's not how it works.

So are you saying our commander and chief is a fraud and a crimminal and you would be okay with that?

:lol:

Your username is a misnomer, eh?

<snip>

first off, it would be "Commander IN Chief"
and second, that's not what she said at all

But logi, wanting college information on him is not the same issue as where he was born or birthed, except your part on wanting to see who he got aid from to pay for his college??

If you accept his COLB then why all these questions about whether he received foreign aid or not...

SINCE HE WAS BORN IN HONOLULU, as his COLB STATES, why the pending questions by you on foreign aid? WHAT even makes you THINK that he received foreign aid for you to be so concerned over it? This is what i am talking about....WHY even question whether he received foreign aid????? Is there any proof that he was given foreing aid for you to even question it? Or is this ANOTHER THING that you all PULLED OUT OF THE AIR, that you expect him to answer...?

so essentially you MAKE UP A LIE that he received foreign aid, and then want him to answer up and prove that he did not receive foreign aid?

just toooooo much scumminess for me...but continue to have at it....

For the fifth, maybe sixth time, I feel it is important to know if the president of the USA declared 'himself' to be a foreign citizen to get through college. If he did, he is not eligible to serve as the POTUS. I am not making anything up, I am asking questions that should have been answered before he could become a canidate. If the people that determine this has been derilict in their duties, it is our job as citizens to question why. The press has all its people trying to find out how much toilet paper Sarah Palin uses and if she double flushes. They have never done 'serious' investigative reporting on our current president. This thread wanted to know about the birthers, since, I think they have a legitimate beef, I responded and added some other questions, THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN ANSWERED WITH DOCUMENTS.
You seem to want to ridicule and poke fun at people that would like to know the truth. Is that because you can't imagine anyone wanting the law applied equally? Does it bother you to think, that maybe the Obama voters jumped to conclusions (with the help of the press)? Does it bother you that this president is doing NOTHING to grow this country? Or is it because you think it is more important to hide the truth?
As I have said in previous posts, the man that could end this with a stroke of a pen, has spent around a million dollars hiding these documents from public view, why?
Are you afraid of the truth?

Now, if patterns repeat themselves, you will call me a liar for ASKING questions, and provide no, that is zero answers (because the documents are not available for you, either). Ready....set...go...

logi, why do you even speculate or even think obama lied and claimed he was a foreign citizen to get school financial aid?

what makes you say such? or basically what kind of proof do you have to even MAKE THIS ACCUSATION and then on top of that... expect obama to answer your 'made up' accusation?

for the third or fourth time, DO YOU HAVE ANY PROOF, that obama claimed to be a foreign student... yes or no answer please.

I have not "accused" him of anything.
Short answer: I have NO PROOF.
The FACT is: I know very little about the man in the white house. Usually, the press does a bang up job of pointing out all the failings of men BEFORE they are elected. As I have stated in earlier posts, it makes you wonder....the fact that this particular person, that claims to be transparent spends over a million dollars keeping that information away from the public's eyes, makes me question what he has to hide. This thread was started asking people why they thought O was not legitimate. For those of us trying to answer and point out that no one knows (other than Mr. Transparency), it is disappointing to be called: liars, racists, blind, etc.
Now DO YOU HAVE ANY PROOF, that obama is a legitimate citizen....yes or no answer please.

For the fifth, maybe sixth time, I feel it is important to know if the president of the USA declared 'himself' to be a foreign citizen to get through college. If he did, he is not eligible to serve as the POTUS. I am not making anything up, I am asking questions that should have been answered before he could become a canidate. If the people that determine this has been derilict in their duties, it is our job as citizens to question why. The press has all its people trying to find out how much toilet paper Sarah Palin uses and if she double flushes. They have never done 'serious' investigative reporting on our current president. This thread wanted to know about the birthers, since, I think they have a legitimate beef, I responded and added some other questions, THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN ANSWERED WITH DOCUMENTS.
You seem to want to ridicule and poke fun at people that would like to know the truth. Is that because you can't imagine anyone wanting the law applied equally? Does it bother you to think, that maybe the Obama voters jumped to conclusions (with the help of the press)? Does it bother you that this president is doing NOTHING to grow this country? Or is it because you think it is more important to hide the truth?
As I have said in previous posts, the man that could end this with a stroke of a pen, has spent around a million dollars hiding these documents from public view, why?
Are you afraid of the truth?

Now, if patterns repeat themselves, you will call me a liar for ASKING questions, and provide no, that is zero answers (because the documents are not available for you, either). Ready....set...go...

logi, why do you even speculate or even think obama lied and claimed he was a foreign citizen to get school financial aid?

what makes you say such? or basically what kind of proof do you have to even MAKE THIS ACCUSATION and then on top of that... expect obama to answer your 'made up' accusation?

for the third or fourth time, DO YOU HAVE ANY PROOF, that obama claimed to be a foreign student... yes or no answer please.

The FACT is: I know very little about the man in the white house. Usually, the press does a bang up job of pointing out all the failings of men BEFORE they are elected. As I have stated in earlier posts, it makes you wonder....the fact that this particular person, that claims to be transparent spends over a million dollars keeping that information away from the public's eyes, makes me question what he has to hide. This thread was started asking people why they thought O was not legitimate. For those of us trying to answer and point out that no one knows (other than Mr. Transparency), it is disappointing to be called: liars, racists, blind, etc.
Now DO YOU HAVE ANY PROOF, that obama is a legitimate citizen....yes or no answer please.
Yes.

Now do you have PROOF he isn't?

Yes.

Did you read my post? Your proof is his word?

Yes.

Did you read my post? Your proof is his word?
no, the proof is his COLB and the verifications of many Hawaiian state officials

Yet so much about Mr Obama remains unknown and hidden. WHY? It is really a simple question; What is Mr Obama hiding from the world? Don't you think the people have a right to know?

Hidden? Like what?

lol

There's nothing he's "hiding" that I feel I have a right to know.

You are lost. I want to know if he was ever an Indonesian citizen. I want to know what his papers in college were written about. I want to see his college transcripts. I want to know how he traveled to Pakistan while supposedly a poor broke college kid at Harvard.

And yes we have the right to know these things about our president. At least the left demanded similar things about bush, and got them.

But then I bet you never cared about that did you..............

Forum List

Back