I ain't no Birther, but what's up with this?

Hidden? Like what?

lol

There's nothing he's "hiding" that I feel I have a right to know.

You are lost. I want to know if he was ever an Indonesian citizen. I want to know what his papers in college were written about. I want to see his college transcripts. I want to know how he traveled to Pakistan while supposedly a poor broke college kid at Harvard.

And yes we have the right to know these things about our president. At least the left demanded similar things about bush, and got them.

But then I bet you never cared about that did you..............

No, I didn't. It had no bearing on Bush's job as President, and what you list here has no bearing on Obama's.

Hidden? Like what?

lol

You are lost. I want to know if he was ever an Indonesian citizen. I want to know what his papers in college were written about. I want to see his college transcripts. I want to know how he traveled to Pakistan while supposedly a poor broke college kid at Harvard.

And yes we have the right to know these things about our president. At least the left demanded similar things about bush, and got them.

No, I didn't. It had no bearing on Bush's job as President, and what you list here has no bearing on Obama's.

Whatever, I would rather know more about the man with the Nuclear football in his control.

Whatever, I would rather know more about the man with the Nuclear football in his control.
and shes telling the truth on that Ollie
she didnt give a rats ass about Bush's guard records or his college stuff
she was one of the few libs(shes really more of a moderate but she claims to be a libs ;))

and shes telling the truth on that Ollie
she didnt give a rats ass about Bush's guard records or his college stuff
she was one of the few libs(shes really more of a moderate but she claims to be a libs ;))

You take that back! :evil:

Who the fuck cares how they did in college? I don't see how judging a man in his 40's or beyond by his records from 20 years prior is even relevant. As long as they got a degree, they had to pass.

I fail to see how what you listed has anything to do with Obama (or any President) having the capability to fire nuclear weapons, or their decision (God forbid) to do so.

I fail to see how what you listed has anything to do with Obama (or any President) having the capability to fire nuclear weapons, or their decision (God forbid) to do so.

I want his drawings from the first grade. God knows the little Antichrist fucker had pictures of wanting to hang whitie from the time he could draw. :evil:

...:rofl:

Who the fuck cares how they did in college? I don't see how judging a man in his 40's or beyond by his records from 20 years prior is even relevant. As long as they got a degree, they had to pass.
it sure mattered to a lot of libs a few years ago

Don't make wide spreading generalizations about Liberals. Wouldn't want wide spreading generalizations made Conservatives on this subject would you? The people who thought Bush was a Dictator Nazi who was behind 9/11 are not representative of Liberals. Just like the people who think Obama was not born here, is an Atheist Muslim, etc are not representatives of Conservatives.

Though, these numbers should concern you:

Public Policy Polling: ACORN

“Birthers” a majority among Republicans « Why Evolution Is True

Perhaps to a number of loud-mouths who screeched about it back then, but no one I ever knew gave a damn.

I'd like to know where Bush Jr. was when he was supposed to be serving as a pilot in the military, yet can't provide proof of being there.

Don't make wide spreading generalizations about Liberals. Wouldn't want wide spreading generalizations made Conservatives on this subject would you? The people who thought Bush was a Dictator Nazi who was behind 9/11 are not representative of Liberals. Just like the people who think Obama was not born here, is an Atheist Muslim, etc are not representatives of Conservatives.

Though, these numbers should concern you:

Public Policy Polling: ACORN

“Birthers” a majority among Republicans « Why Evolution Is True
since when is saying "a lot" a broad brush???
learn to read boy
lol

Not so much as how they did, but what they were thinking. You cannot deny that the collage years is what has shaped many of us.

Not so much as how they did, but what they were thinking. You cannot deny that the collage years is what has shaped many of us.

If we were all held accountable for the stupid things we thought in College, nobody would get elected.

I was a right wing conservative.

Actually, everything that you're going to do, as well as how you're going to react, is fully formed inside your psyche by the time you're 10.

The years that shaped me the most? From 6 until 12. Why? Went through more shit in those 6 years than most people do by the time they're 50.

Might explain my "don't fuck with me" attitude.

And.........if what you said is true, then why do we give felons a second chance? You DO realize that when inmates are placed in positions of trust, around 70 percent of them live up to it?

Nope, I believe everything that shapes you is in place by the time you're 10.

Hidden? Like what?

lol

read the law....your answer is right before your eyes, yet you refuse to see or read it.

Mr obama COULD NOT BE an indonesian citizen at 6 years old, due to the LAW of both the usa and of indonesia. This HAS BEEN EXPLAINED many times.....but PLEASE feel free to research it YOURSELF, to get your own questions answered.

What is with this lackadaisical attitude that keeps you from doing such? Do you need help with this....? I can teach you how to research the subject and the laws regarding this if you need me to....

This makes you look bad ollie, unknowledegable, uninformed....ignorant...on the topic....

IS this what you truly want to portray about yourself?

care

Hidden? Like what?

lol

read the law....your answer is right before your eyes, yet you refuse to see or read it.

Mr obama COULD NOT BE an indonesian citizen at 6 years old, due to the LAW of both the usa and of indonesia. This HAS BEEN EXPLAINED many times.....but PLEASE feel free to research it YOURSELF, to get your own questions answered.

What is with this lackadaisical attitude that keeps you from doing such? Do you need help with this....? I can teach you how to research the subject and the laws regarding this if you need me to....

This makes you look bad ollie, unknowledegable, uninformed....ignorant...on the topic....

IS this what you truly want to portray about yourself?

care

Yes and Eots and his crowd have explained how the twin towers were destroyed by Bush too. Doesn't make it true. Perhaps I am not so well versed in legaleze. I can read and comprehend but maybe I don't know where to read this law. So I ask. Asking a question does not make one ignorant of anything except the answer. So can you answer all the other questions too? For instance why did he stop going by Barry and start using Barrack after meeting his Pakistani college buddies? I believe he was born in Hawaii, but i also believe he is hiding something, besides being very very bad for the USA.

Forum List

Back