I ain't no Birther, but what's up with this?

You are lost. I want to know if he was ever an Indonesian citizen. I want to know what his papers in college were written about. I want to see his college transcripts. I want to know how he traveled to Pakistan while supposedly a poor broke college kid at Harvard.

And yes we have the right to know these things about our president. At least the left demanded similar things about bush, and got them.

But then I bet you never cared about that did you..............

read the law....your answer is right before your eyes, yet you refuse to see or read it.

Mr obama COULD NOT BE an indonesian citizen at 6 years old, due to the LAW of both the usa and of indonesia. This HAS BEEN EXPLAINED many times.....but PLEASE feel free to research it YOURSELF, to get your own questions answered.

What is with this lackadaisical attitude that keeps you from doing such? Do you need help with this....? I can teach you how to research the subject and the laws regarding this if you need me to....

This makes you look bad ollie, unknowledegable, uninformed....ignorant...on the topic....

IS this what you truly want to portray about yourself?

care

Yes and Eots and his crowd have explained how the twin towers were destroyed by Bush too. Doesn't make it true. Perhaps I am not so well versed in legaleze. I can read and comprehend but maybe I don't know where to read this law. So I ask. Asking a question does not make one ignorant of anything except the answer. So can you answer all the other questions too? For instance why did he stop going by Barry and start using Barrack after meeting his Pakistani college buddies? I believe he was born in Hawaii, but i also believe he is hiding something, besides being very very bad for the USA.

You're the one in the Eots column, thinking that there has been a massive bipartisan conspiracy to cover for Obama.

read the law....your answer is right before your eyes, yet you refuse to see or read it.

Mr obama COULD NOT BE an indonesian citizen at 6 years old, due to the LAW of both the usa and of indonesia. This HAS BEEN EXPLAINED many times.....but PLEASE feel free to research it YOURSELF, to get your own questions answered.

What is with this lackadaisical attitude that keeps you from doing such? Do you need help with this....? I can teach you how to research the subject and the laws regarding this if you need me to....

This makes you look bad ollie, unknowledegable, uninformed....ignorant...on the topic....

care

Yes and Eots and his crowd have explained how the twin towers were destroyed by Bush too. Doesn't make it true. Perhaps I am not so well versed in legaleze. I can read and comprehend but maybe I don't know where to read this law. So I ask. Asking a question does not make one ignorant of anything except the answer. So can you answer all the other questions too? For instance why did he stop going by Barry and start using Barrack after meeting his Pakistani college buddies? I believe he was born in Hawaii, but i also believe he is hiding something, besides being very very bad for the USA.

You're the one in the Eots column, thinking that there has been a massive bipartisan conspiracy to cover for Obama.

I have never said there was any conspiracy, Simply asking what the man is hiding. If it is not evident to you that he is hiding something then I'm sorry for you. But I understand how so many believe he can do no wrong and no harm. You'll wake up one day.

You are lost. I want to know if he was ever an Indonesian citizen. I want to know what his papers in college were written about. I want to see his college transcripts. I want to know how he traveled to Pakistan while supposedly a poor broke college kid at Harvard.

And yes we have the right to know these things about our president. At least the left demanded similar things about bush, and got them.

But then I bet you never cared about that did you..............

care

I agree that he is hiding something. I believe he was told what the real deal is by some powerful nasty people that can make bad things happen. I believe if he told the world what he was told he wouldn't live another year. We all sit around and ramble on to nauseum like we know what is going on. We just witnessed what the HMO's are willing to do to keep thier strtangle hold on americas health care. They did this all out in the open...a great big fuck you ...you stupid assholes...we are going to take even more of your money and there isn't a fuckin thing you can do about it. What do you think the military industrial complex people told BO behind closed doors? They said.."this is the way it is gonna be punk...Remember Wellstones little accident?" People that sell bullets and bombs are not squeemish about getting thier way.

I have never said there was any conspiracy, Simply asking what the man is hiding. If it is not evident to you that he is hiding something then I'm sorry for you. But I understand how so many believe he can do no wrong and no harm. You'll wake up one day.

IF he is hiding something of importance from us that will hurt us, I SERIOUSLY DOUBT it was him living in Indonesia when he was 6 years old, and also seriously doubt it is something from college 27 years ago.

IF he is hiding something of importance from us that will hurt us, I SERIOUSLY DOUBT it was him living in Indonesia when he was 6 years old, and also seriously doubt it is something from college 27 years ago.

I haven't a clue, but he is hiding something, It may be something as stupid as his parents not being married, I don't know. But I want to know. And I want to know why his papers in college have been blocked. Michele's weren't blocked, only Barry's.

Yes.

Now do you have PROOF he isn't?

Did you read my post? Your proof is his word?
no, the proof is his COLB and the verifications of many Hawaiian state officials

So you don't know the doctor's name, the hospital where he was born, etc. You have a certificate (that does not contain that information) that Hawaiins would give to newborns that were born out of country. Because it is for 'Mr Transparency', you believe? That is not proof, that is an illusion.

Who the fuck cares how they did in college? I don't see how judging a man in his 40's or beyond by his records from 20 years prior is even relevant. As long as they got a degree, they had to pass.

Not so much as how they did, but what they were thinking. You cannot deny that the collage years is what has shaped many of us.

If we were all held accountable for the stupid things we thought in College, nobody would get elected.

I was a right wing conservative.

Sorry to hear about your head injury.

no, the proof is his COLB and the verifications of many Hawaiian state officials

So you don't know the doctor's name, the hospital where he was born, etc. You have a certificate (that does not contain that information) that Hawaiins would give to newborns that were born out of country. Because it is for 'Mr Transparency', you believe? That is not proof, that is an illusion.

No, what is an illusion is your belief that Hawaii would issue a birth certificate to someone who wasn't born there.

Matter of fact, I can't think of a single country that would give you a birth certificate if you weren't born there.

Epic fail.

RHODES v MacDONALD - OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT - 9-14-09 Hearing

Holy crap!

After reading this, I think O Rly ought to thank her lucky stars she only got hit with a $20K sanction.
Morning Emm! :)

I just popped that open, but it's like 60+ pages long.

Any highlights I should look for specifically?

Really? I honestly didn't notice it was that long lol. Not sure I could pick out any specific highlights---the whole thing is a wealth of Teh Crazy that is our Orly. I especially like the argument that the Geneva Convention wouldn't apply to the good doctor because Obama isn't the legitimate president and therefore if she (Dr. Rhodes) were to be captured by the enemy, they could therefore behead her. Because she wouldn't have protection of the GC...

Yeah. I'm sure that is utmost in their minds...

"Dammit! We can't behead this prisoner! Their Commander in Chief is for reals!"

Trust me... it's worth the read and it goes pretty fast. The only thing that slowed me down was my hysterical laughter at every turn :lol:

Holy crap!

After reading this, I think O Rly ought to thank her lucky stars she only got hit with a $20K sanction.

Really? I honestly didn't notice it was that long lol. Not sure I could pick out any specific highlights---the whole thing is a wealth of Teh Crazy that is our Orly. I especially like the argument that the Geneva Convention wouldn't apply to the good doctor because Obama isn't the legitimate president and therefore if she (Dr. Rhodes) were to be captured by the enemy, they could therefore behead her. Because she wouldn't have protection of the GC...

Trust me... it's worth the read and it goes pretty fast. The only thing that slowed me down was my hysterical laughter at every turn :lol:
Ok. Thanks Emm. I'll check it out later.
For some reason the page is a clunky read for me cause of their set up. It might be my Firefox, No Script add on settings, but I don't like that's it's not an easy HTML page scroll down.

Nonetheless, always fun to read about the batshititdies goofiness.

Have you seen what one of the other Birther Kings, Andy Martin (just saying his name makes me laugh) is up to lately as he actually tries to get elected?

l4u
How about a LINK or some PROOF that Hawaii, or any state for that matter, would issue a birth certificate for newborns, born out of the country....and what the procedure for doing such was or is...
good luck!

then look at the official, legal, registration date of Obama's birth with Vital statistics, just a day or two after he was born....

Come on l4u, are you really incapable of doing your own research....?

or is it just too easy to repeat the dishonest statements of some birthers regarding this...?

Care

Holy crap!

Regardless of the merits of the doubt about the President's actual NBC status, I have to agree with Emma that Ms. Orly Taitz, the lawyer bringing that case, DESERVED to be sanctioned. There was nothing wrong with the judge noting that she represented the party bringing the request for the Temporary Restraining Order (TRO) and that she, therefore, bore the burden of proof. And when the Judge RIGHTLY asked her whether she had laid a proper foundation for the alleged African Birth Certificate (and let's be clear, the answer was "no"), she snidely argued TO the Judge that the Judge was being biased. :cuckoo:

Yeah. Imagine the NOIVE of dat guy demanding that a lawyer comply with the rules of procedure and the rules of evidence!

She was in contempt in my view. And I think she also served to undermine whatever appearance of rationality the side doubting President Obama's Natural Born Citizenship status may have had or hoped to get.

Ok. Thanks Emm. I'll check it out later.
For some reason the page is a clunky read for me cause of their set up. It might be my Firefox, No Script add on settings, but I don't like that's it's not an easy HTML page scroll down.

Nonetheless, always fun to read about the batshititdies goofiness.

Have you seen what one of the other Birther Kings, Andy Martin (just saying his name makes me laugh) is up to lately as he actually tries to get elected?

lol yeah

Funny thing... didn't he run for President at some point ? And one of HIS parents was not born in this country?

And I think she also served to undermine whatever appearance of rationality the side doubting President Obama's Natural Born Citizenship status may have had or hoped to get.

It's pretty clear now why Rhodes fired her... and then Orly continues to file to the Court on Rhodes behalf (a no-no, I presume).

Orly has single-handedly made the birthers irrelevant. And she is mental. I'm convinced of that. She's getting crazier and crazier, paranoid as all hell. I don't suggest going to her site to check it out, though. It's swarming with malware and trojans and stuff.

Forum List

Back